Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 05 Aug 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:47 05 Aug UK

1. scan of Mary Love - Lay This Burden Down - Modern - Original
  2. scan of Ray Rodriguez 1969 Latin Soul Boogaloo Delusion  A Rainy Day Allegre M- Hear
  3. scan of Celest Hardie - You Re Gone Reynolds Records 7 Funk Soul Vinyl Rpm
  4. scan of Mod Soul Dancer Disco Funk-traffic Jam I Can T Get Over You Traffic Jam
  5. scan of Magic Night - If You And I Had Never Met - Roulette - Modern Soul
  6. scan of The Spellbinders - Help Me - Columbia - Original
  7. scan of gary Lewis-my Heart S Symphony-liberty- 1st Issue - Nice Copy
  8. scan of Bud Harper Mr Soul - Let Me Love You Vocalion Vp 9252
  9. scan of Fabulous Impact - Baby Baby I Want You - Kent 11th Anniversary -
  10. scan of Gwen Owens - Just Say Your Wanted And Needed - Velgo-
  11. scan of Jackie Lee Oh My Darlin  Promo Mirwood - Soul Northern Motown
  12. scan of Jimmy Radcliffe Long After Tonight Is All Over 7  Stateside Vg
  13. scan of The Commands Hey Its Love  No Time For You
  14. scan of Renaldo Domino You Dont Love Me No More
  15. scan of Velours - I M Gonna Change - Mgm Demo -
  16. scan of Detroit Soul - All Of My Life - Music Town -
  17. scan of Lani Kai Hawaiian M- Soul The Poor People B W You Ll See My Love You Ll See
  18. scan of Brothers Of Soul Come On Back Boo Records 7 Vinyl  Plays Very Well
  19. scan of Chicano Garage R B Funk Soul Juan Brady Funky L Street Cadillac Vg
  20. scan of Little Tommy  The Elgins - I Walk On - 1st Label - Us
  21. scan of High Frequency Summertime Disco Funk Boogie 12 Nia Og
  22. scan of Bo Diddley We Re Gonna Get Married - Easy Chess Crs 8036 Soul Northern Motown
  23. scan of Sissie Houston - Bring Him Back World Of Broken Hearts 45rpm Promo 1966 Funk
  24. scan of Buddy Ace  Pleasing You
  25. scan of Vinyl Records
  26. scan of Rarity  The Victorians  I Want To Belong To You  1963 Rowena Vg
  27. scan of Dave Martin - I Can Tell - Don T You Cry   Listen - Soul Garage
  28. scan of The Hornets - She S My Baby - Give Me A Kiss  Listen - Soul Rnb
  29. scan of R B - Marva Whitney - Saving My Love For My Baby - Us
  30. scan of Hear 1967 Otis Brown  M- What Would You Do  Will You Wait
  31. scan of Sam Hutchins Dang Me  I M Tired 1968  7 Demo
  32. scan of De La Soul 3 Feet High And Rising 1989
  33. scan of Northern Usa Love On A Mountain Top By Robert Knight On Rising Sons Demo Copy
  34. scan of This Feeling Of Loneliness Cliff Nobles Roulette Demo Mono Stereo
  35. scan of The Chiffons He S So Fine On An Original Laurie Demo
  36. scan of Classic Duke Of Earl Gene Chandler On A Vee Jay Demo 1962
  37. scan of My Rainbow Valley By Robert Knight On An Original Rising Sons Demo
  38. scan of Marvin Gaye Lets Get It On Mono  Stereo Us Tamla White Demo
  39. scan of The First Cut Is The Deepest P P Arnold On Immediate Demo
  40. scan of The Three Degrees Tales Are True On A Swan Usa White Demo
  41. scan of The Triumphs Walking The Duck Turn Out Light Verve Demo Original
  42. scan of The Avons Tonight Kiss Your Baby Goodbye On A Groove White Demo
  43. scan of Realside - When I See Your Smile  Episilon Eps 004 Mint Modern Soul
  44. scan of Betty Everett Too Hot To Hold  I Dont Hurt Anymore
  45. scan of Us Original - Precisions - If This Is Love - Drew -
  46. scan of Ashaya - Whats This World Coming To - Vinyl Record Uk 12 Soul  Dance Ex
  47. scan of Fugitivos El Chinito Electrico 7 Killer Cumbia Psych Latin Funk Peru Hear
  48. scan of Teddy Pendergrass The More I Get The More I Want Vg C
  49. scan of Soul Terri Bryant  When I M In Your Arms  Promo
  50. scan of Bobby Bland    Ain T No Love In The Heart Of The City - 1974 Us Soul 7
  51. scan of Salena Jones E Respect  When I Tell You - 1967 Soul 7
  52. scan of Michael Leslie - Momma Didn T Know - Don T Wanna  Listen - Soul Garage
  53. scan of Jean Brooks - Tomorrow Never Came - Losing  Listen -
  54. scan of Mel Williams - Promises Promises Promises - Have Mercy   Listen - Soul
  55. scan of Mario  The Jomail Trio - Why Should I Live - Something - Listen - Soul
  56. scan of Janice Cooke - Alone To Cry - That S How Much I Need You  Listen - Soul
  57. scan of Tony Jackson - You Beat Me To The Punch - This   Listen - Soul Garage
  58. scan of The Satintones - My Beloved - Sugar Daddy  Listen - Doo Wop Motown
  59. scan of David Griggs - Blue Tears - Each Time  Listen - Pop Soul Ballad
  60. scan of Minor Chords - Let Her Go Man - Many A Day   Listen - Doo Wop Soul
  61. scan of Eddie Williams - You Left Your Happiness - I Just Can T  Listen - Soul
  62. scan of Unknow Artist - Tall Paul Theme - More Soul   Listen - R B Girl Group
  63. scan of Sam Anderson - Standing At The Edge Of The Sea - Back  Listen - Soul
  64. scan of Billy Prophet - Puppet On A String - It S Never Too  Listen - R B Soul
  65. scan of James Curry - Go Girl Go - The Ghetto  Listen - Soul
  66. scan of Mint - See If I Care - Penny - Listen - Northern Pop Psych Garage
  67. scan of Russell Byrd - Nights Of Mexico - Little Bug - Listen - R B Soul
  68. scan of Wee Willie Denson - Strange Things Are Happening  Listen - Soul
  69. scan of Chris Montez - Call Me - Go Head On - Belgium London 5 546 - Pop Soul
  70. scan of Denny Denson - Too Long - Bills  Listen - Soul Rnb
  71. scan of 23 X 1970 S 80 S Soul Funk Disco Singles - Not Run Of The Mill Chart Stuff
  72. scan of Promo S 90 S Hiphop House Funk Jazz Soul Reggae R B Viny Collectable
  73. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips - I Wish It Would Rain - Uk Motown Tmg 674 Demo 1968
  74. scan of The Isley Brothers Take Some Time Out For Love - Uk Motown Tmg 719 Demo 1969
  75. scan of 12 Red Dragon Band Let Me Be Your Radio Italo Disco Funk Boogie Atlas Original
  76. scan of Original Soul - Jokers Y-ilde - Nothing But A Party  Very Special Love
  77. scan of Carlos Diaz Dho Peque Rossino Luna En Llanto 1974 Promo Latin Pop Soul Argentina
  78. scan of Juan Bau La Estrella De David 1974 Stereo Latin Pop Soul Megarare Chilean Press
  79. scan of The Topper S Wes Montgomery Bumpin On Sunset 1974 Promo Killer Funk Chilean Prs
  80. scan of The Honest Men Cherie Baby 1969 Mono Yellow Tamla Motown Megarare Chilean Press
  81. scan of The Boys In The Band Sumpin Heavy Side B 1970 Killer Psych Funk Chilean Press
  82. scan of Heart And Soul Make Sweet Love 1975 Promo Spanish Titles Chilean Press Soul Funk
  83. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips Money 1975 Spanish Titles R B Soul Pop Chilean Prs Only
  84. scan of Grand Funk Todd Rundgren Walk Like A Man 1974 Promo 1 1 Stampers Chilean Press
  85. scan of Chupi Riot Hermanos Flores Dios Bendiga A Conchita 1975 Latin Soul Funk Chilean
  86. scan of Chic My Forbidden Lover What About Me 1980 Soul Funk Disco Megarare Chilean Prs
  87. scan of Saratoga Theme From Swat More Mondo Cane 1977 Obscure Killer Funk Uniq Chilean
  88. scan of The Nite-liters K-jee Tanga Boo Gonk Megarare Chilean Press  Killer Soul Funk
  89. scan of Santo And Eddy - A Fool I Would Be - I Never Felt So - Listen - Soul
  90. scan of Al And Pashion Lewis - A Love Song - It S A Great Day   Listen - Soul Gospel
  91. scan of Ricky Ryan - Running Back To You - Only Love Can Do  Listen - Northern Garage
  92. scan of Norma Lee - Hurt - Rolling On -  Mod - Killer Belgian Cover
  93. scan of Danny Lee Dan Penn - Stop Calling Me Baby - How S The  Listen - Soul
  94. scan of Gary  Gary - The Soft Easy Life - Consider Your  Listen - Soul
  95. scan of Janie Moore - In The Middle Of The Floor - Don T Hold   Listen - Soul
  96. scan of Tom Dooley - Gotta Get Back To Lovin You - Rescue Me  Listen - Pop Soul Psych
  97. scan of Dion And The Belmonts - Berimbau - My Girl The Month Of May - Pop
  98. scan of The Soul Blues - I Can T Face Tomorrow - We Belong   Listen - Mod Psychedelic
  99. scan of Donnie Carl - Heart Attack - If You Want It That Way  Listen - Soul Rnb
  100. scan of La Mont Anthony - Just To Be Loved - I Didn T Know  Listen - Soul Rnb

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert