Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 29 Jul 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:21 29 Jul UK

1. scan of Herb Ward - Honest To Goodness Original U S Issue Ex
  2. scan of Soul Vendors  Heptones - Whip Time Coxsone Muzik City Ja Blank Hear It
  3. scan of Early Motown The Marvelettes I Ll Keep Holding On Uk Tamla 518 Ex Cond
  4. scan of 174 Soul    Motown Funk Disco Joblot 7 Vinyl Singles Records
  5. scan of Doowop R B Bw Soul - Melvettes - Take One Step - Hear 1963 Rite Cp Tela-star
  6. scan of Bobby Allen  Exceptions Soul Chicken Private Soul Sound 1001 Funk Hear
  7. scan of Hard Rock Psych Funk Babbitt Get Down Woman Truckin  Mint W Pic Sleeve
  8. scan of Royal Ravens Doo Wop  Grand Spanish Lady All Over Mah  S Vg Hear
  9. scan of Alfie Davison Love Is Serious Business Original 70s Soul Promo Mercury Vg
  10. scan of 45 X Disco  Soul Record Collection    1970s  80s  12 Vinyl Joblot
  11. scan of Linda Lloyd - Breakaway Little Things Like That -  Wlp
  12. scan of Vinyl Records
  13. scan of Vinyl Records
  14. scan of Chicano Garage R B Funk Soul Juan Brady Funky L Street Cadillac Vg
  15. scan of Flaming Emeralds - Have Some Everybody 7  Funk Soul
  16. scan of Sissie Houston - Bring Him Back World Of Broken Hearts 45rpm Promo 1966 Funk
  17. scan of Herbs - Put A Hurtin On My Heart - Smoke -
  18. scan of Vinyl Records
  19. scan of Billy Young Glendora R B   Original Sound Records Demo
  20. scan of Vinyl Records
  21. scan of The Motown Sound Box Set - Volume 1 - Ex Cond -   See Photos
  22. scan of Soul Terri Bryant  When I M In Your Arms  Promo
  23. scan of Promo S 90 S Hiphop House Funk Jazz Soul Reggae R B Viny Collectable
  24. scan of Various   Season S Greetings From Motown Records 7 Promo Single Unplayed Nm 19
  25. scan of The Honest Men Cherie Baby 1969 Mono Yellow Tamla Motown Megarare Chilean Press
  26. scan of Four Tops I Like Everything About You M 1096  Excellent Plus 45
  27. scan of Gladys Knight Jimmy Ruffin  The Stranger In Crowd  Mint Official
  28. scan of Sold Out Vf Toiletpaper Daft Punk  S Classic  Da Funk  On Picture Disc 12
  29. scan of Shirley Ellis Soul Time  On Columbia 1966 Ex
  30. scan of Brenda Holloway - Can T Hold The Feeling Back Official -  Mint
  31. scan of David Ruffin Take Me Clear From Here Motown Tmg 936 Demo Ultra N Soul Uk
  32. scan of Eddie Kendricks Son Of Sagittarius Motown Demo Tmg 901 N Soul Uk N Mint
  33. scan of Sam Hutchins Dang Me  I M Tired 1968  7 Demo
  34. scan of De La Soul - Eye Know 12 This Is Original  Autographed In Good Condition
  35. scan of Fredrix Clark And The Immigrants    Asia U S 7 Single Test Press Free Soul 1983
  36. scan of Soul Twins Quick Change Artist Give The Man A Chance Grapevine Demo Sticker Uk 4
  37. scan of The Combo Kings Mish-mash Soul The Psychedelic Theme - Vinyl 1968 Nm
  38. scan of Kenneth  The Soul-vendors By Red Cloud - Brixton Riot Jungle Label 12
  39. scan of Ashaya - Whats This World Coming To - Vinyl Record Uk 12 Soul  Dance Ex
  40. scan of Vinyl Records
  41. scan of Teddy Pendergrass The More I Get The More I Want Vg C
  42. scan of 23 X 1970 S 80 S Soul Funk Disco Singles - Not Run Of The Mill Chart Stuff
  43. scan of Aretha Franklin - People 7 Portugal Ps Funk Soul 1969
  44. scan of Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools 7 Rpm Ep Portugal Funk Soul Promo 1968
  45. scan of High Frequency Summertime Disco Funk Boogie 12 Nia Og
  46. scan of Carlos Diaz Dho Peque Rossino Luna En Llanto 1974 Promo Latin Pop Soul Argentina
  47. scan of Juan Bau La Estrella De David 1974 Stereo Latin Pop Soul Megarare Chilean Press
  48. scan of The Topper S Wes Montgomery Bumpin On Sunset 1974 Promo Killer Funk Chilean Prs
  49. scan of The Nite-liters K-jee Tanga Boo Gonk Megarare Chilean Press  Killer Soul Funk
  50. scan of Heart And Soul Make Sweet Love 1975 Promo Spanish Titles Chilean Press Soul Funk
  51. scan of The Boys In The Band Sumpin Heavy Side B 1970 Killer Psych Funk Chilean Press
  52. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips Money 1975 Spanish Titles R B Soul Pop Chilean Prs Only
  53. scan of Grand Funk Todd Rundgren Walk Like A Man 1974 Promo 1 1 Stampers Chilean Press
  54. scan of Chupi Riot Hermanos Flores Dios Bendiga A Conchita 1975 Latin Soul Funk Chilean
  55. scan of Chic My Forbidden Lover What About Me 1980 Soul Funk Disco Megarare Chilean Prs
  56. scan of Saratoga Theme From Swat More Mondo Cane 1977 Obscure Killer Funk Uniq Chilean
  57. scan of Original Soul - Jokers Y-ilde - Nothing But A Party  Very Special Love
  58. scan of Little Richard-she S Together  Try Some Of Mine-mca Mu 1006 Northern Funk Soul
  59. scan of Patti Austin Didn T Say A Word Reissue  Columbia Reissue Mint
  60. scan of Rick James Mary Jane Dream Maker Gordy G7162f Ex Plus Motown
  61. scan of Undisputed Truth - Higher Than High  Spaced Out - Tmg 1014 Demo Mint Motown
  62. scan of Maceo  The Macks Cross The Track We Better Go Back  Funk Soul 1987
  63. scan of Contours- Sometimes I Have To Cry  Mint Motown Northern Official Release
  64. scan of Four Tops - Reach Out I Ll Be There  Until You Love Someone  Greek Northern Exc
  65. scan of Thelma Houston-i M Here Again 7 45-motown Tmg1088 1977 Demo Excellent
  66. scan of Originals The Bells  I Ll Wait For You Tmo 9100  Motown N Soul N Mint
  67. scan of Four Tops Without The One You Love Motown 1069  Us Excellent -
  68. scan of Stevie Wonder Signed Sealed Delivered Demo Promo Tmg 966  Mint
  69. scan of Sharon Mcmahan - Get Out Of My Life   Limited Edtion Official Iss
  70. scan of Brenda Holloway - Can T Hold The Feeling Back Official -  Mint
  71. scan of Mandrill My Kind Of Girl Osamu Kitajima Say You Will 7 Mint Modern Soul Limit
  72. scan of Bill Harris Am I Cold Am I Hot Rca Official Issue Limited  Mint
  73. scan of Velvelettes He Was Really Sayin Something Northern Soul Stateside Mint Ltd
  74. scan of Rose Royce - Still In Love Epic Ultra Uk Demo  Near Mint
  75. scan of Jr Walker All Stars Holly Holy Tamla Motown Tmg 872 Demo  N Mint
  76. scan of Motown Sounds - Space Dance  Bad Mouthin  7  Single Promo 4 P Mint N Soul
  77. scan of Tammi Terrell I Can T Believe You Love Me Motown 1086 Excellent
  78. scan of Patrice Holloway Stolen Hours Capitol  Reissue Mint Limited
  79. scan of Billy Preston The Girls Got It  Doris Troy Face Up To The Truth Northern Mint
  80. scan of Bobby Paris- I Walked Away Capital Reissue Limited Edition  Mint
  81. scan of Joe Cato I M So Glad  Bobby Womack Chess Mint  Official Issue
  82. scan of The Originals Don  T Stop Now Velvettes  Mint Official Issue New
  83. scan of Contours- Sometimes I Have To Cry Mint Motown Northern Official Release
  84. scan of Sonny Ross Alakazam  Piper Must Be Paid Mojo 2093001 Northern Soul Near Mint
  85. scan of Brenda Holloway - We Ll Keep On Rolling Ltd Mint Motown  Mint
  86. scan of Marvelettes I Need Someone  My Baby Tmg 639 Tamla Motown 1st Press Northern Ex
  87. scan of Rosebuds -say You Ll Be Mine World Column So Is The Sun     Mint
  88. scan of Edward Hamilton Im Gonna Love You Call Me Carrie Records
  89. scan of Jimmy Radcliffe Long After Tonight Is All Over 7  Stateside Vg
  90. scan of Invitations What S Wrong With Me Baby  Why Did My Baby Turn Bad On Soul Sounds
  91. scan of Jan Bradley - Back In Circulation  Love Is The Answer On
  92. scan of Liberty - Girl You Better Wake Up 7 Single 1973 Us Import
  93. scan of Eddie Kendricks Tmg 873  Keep On Truckin Part 1 2 Very Demo Motown Ex Plu
  94. scan of Miracles Do It Baby Tmg 914 Motown Demo 1974  Northern Soul Near Mint
  95. scan of Michael Jackson 5 Dancing Machine  It S Too Late Motown Tmg 942 Demo N Mint
  96. scan of Terry Caller - You Were Just Foolin Me  Bobby Mcclure You Got Me Baby Northern
  97. scan of Bwanga Mugongo Killer Afro Funk 7 Gabon Unplayed Nm
  98. scan of The 5th Dimension Stoned Soul Picnic 1st Pressing W Etchings Vinyl
  99. scan of Jr Walker I M So Glad Dancin Soul Train Motown Demo Tmg 1027 Northern N Mint
  100. scan of David Ruffin That World I Lived In - Tamla Motown -official  Mint

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert