Jerry Fuller RIP

First heard 'I get carried away' at Ady's Yarmouth weekender early '91 I think, played on the radio show by Geoff Whitfield if I remember right - loved it from the first few bars and still love it now - didn't think at the time about it being blue eyed, just a great record. RIP Jerry, a talented guy  

Social source share

On 25/07/2024 at 14:53, Blackpoolsoul said:

Jerry was know mainly for "Double Life" on the Northern Soul" scene and he had hits include 'Travelin' Man,' for Ricky Nelson, 'Young Girl,' for Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, 'Show and Tell,' for Al Wilson and 'Little Green Apples' for O.C. Smith. He passed 23rd July 2024 aged 85

Just read in few places that Jerrell Lee Fuller actually died July 18th and not 23rd 2024 in Sherman Oaks, California, USA from complications of lung cancer... Thought to let know in order to correct that. Cheers

Edited by Tlscapital
Social source share

On 28/07/2024 at 23:46, Tlscapital said:

Just read in few places that Jerrell Lee Fuller actually died July 18th and not 23rd 2024 in Sherman Oaks, California, USA from complications of lung cancer... Thought to let know in order to correct that. Cheers

Thanks and I apologise for the error

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!