Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 22 Jul 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:52 22 Jul UK

1. scan of Major Harris Call Me Tomorrow Like A Rolling Stone Okeh Hear
  2. scan of Tony Middleton To The Ends Of The Earth Don T Ever Leave Me Mgm
  3. scan of Chicano Sweet Soul Dimas Iii Not The Right Time So Much In Love Clown Tx
  4. scan of Joe Acosta I Need Her Latin Sweet Soul Salsa 10 Ghetto Orig Acetate Hear
  5. scan of Big Maybelle I Can T Wait Any Longer  Cbs Records Hear It
  6. scan of Chicano Northern Sweet Soul Thee Midniters It Ll Never Be Over For Me Hear
  7. scan of Four Tops Baby I Need Your Loving 1964 Demo M  Unplayed
  8. scan of Dynamic Corvettes Keep Off The Grass Ru-jac 1971 Baltimore Funk M-
  9. scan of Latin Soul Sunny  The Sunliners The One Who S Hurtin Is You I M A Practical
  10. scan of Deep Jazz Funk Count Yates At The Soul-in New Bag Hear Exc
  11. scan of Private Ufo Cult Psych Funk Ism Quazar If It Wasn T For Money Hear Rare
  12. scan of Marilyn Barbarin  The Soul Finders Reborn Bo-sound La Funk Deep Soul
  13. scan of Four Tops Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever 1966 Demo Nm
  14. scan of Fred Martin Revue Contagious Ru-jac 1974 Baltimore Funk Sweet Soul M-
  15. scan of Johnny Guitar Watson Ain T Gonna Move Jowat 1966 Ca  M-
  16. scan of Blue Green Can T Hide It Easters 1974 Arkansas Sweet Soul
  17. scan of Paul Ortiz  Orquesta Son Tender Love Latin Sweet Soul 10 Ghetto Acetate
  18. scan of Prince Geno Brand New Man With The Master Plan Aladdin 1974 Dc Funk M-
  19. scan of Private Ufo Cult Funk Psych Ism Quazar Share The World Man  Woman Hear Rare
  20. scan of Ron Patterson Story Book Venice 1976 Los Angeles Modern Soul
  21. scan of Large Joblot  Motown Doo-wop 7 Vinyl Record Collection All Listed
  22. scan of New Young Hearts A Little Togetherness Young Hearts Get Lonely
  23. scan of The Memphians Breakdown Bluff City 1970s Memphis Funk
  24. scan of Phyllis Dead Soft Records 1960s Texas Soul Moody Beat Ballad M-
  25. scan of 70 S Soul-beloyd-get Into Your Life Today All Day-20th Cntury 2253-stereo
  26. scan of Jackie Wilson Whispers Uk Coral Original Demo Ex
  27. scan of Bobby Allen  The Exceptions Soul Chicken Soul Sound Funk Deep Soul M-
  28. scan of Chicano Sweet Soul Thee Midniters Dreaming Casually Town I Live In Loreli Re
  29. scan of We The People Break Down Davel Music 1970s Funk Breaks Promo
  30. scan of Marjorie Black - One More Hurt - Sue - Original
  31. scan of Mighty Makers Cut The Cane M M 1970s Islands Funk Deep Soul
  32. scan of Charley Wynn Action Time It S You I Love Jim Gem Hear Co
  33. scan of Marlena Shaw - Let S Wade In The Water - Cadet - Original
  34. scan of Gene Chandler Mr Big Shot Constellation 1966 Rpm Excellent
  35. scan of Chicano Modern Soul John Meza Dream Baby Cosmo Valerie Mystic Hear
  36. scan of Sweet Soul Sly Slick  Wicked Confessin A Feeling Love Gonna Pack Up Hear
  37. scan of Chicano Sweet Soul Arturo Martinez Nos Queremos Los Dos Me Cain Tus Modos Mp3
  38. scan of Justin 7  Right Now Us Down East Original Promo De 5372 1969
  39. scan of The Volumes The Trouble I Ve Seen Impact Label Rpm Near Mint
  40. scan of Oliver Bush - I Ll Make It Up To You - Gamble - Original
  41. scan of Magnificent 7 She S Called A Woman Eastern Rpm Near Mint
  42. scan of The Isley Brothers Take Some Time Out For Love - Uk Motown Tmg 719 Demo 1969
  43. scan of Copper Penny Rock Funk Call Me Bw Market Place On Luv
  44. scan of The Valentines Breakaway  If You Love Me   Promo
  45. scan of Mighty Wonders Gospel  He Heard Me Cry Good News Chavis M- Hear
  46. scan of Jimmy Radcliffe Long After Tonight Is All Over 7  Stateside Vg
  47. scan of Lani Kai Hawaiian M- Soul The Poor People B W You Ll See My Love You Ll See
  48. scan of Motown Mod  X 100  7 Singles Extras-listed  Tested-read List
  49. scan of Chicano Garage R B Funk Soul Juan Brady Funky L Street Cadillac Vg
  50. scan of Bernard Williams-it S Needless To Say Focused On You Harthon
  51. scan of Sissie Houston - Bring Him Back World Of Broken Hearts 45rpm Promo 1966 Funk
  52. scan of Northern  Modern Soul -the Cruisers- Mink And Sable Mable - Gamble Demo Orig
  53. scan of Prisoners Of Technology    Tha Boggieee  Delikutt Beats Future Funk Mix
  54. scan of High Frequency Summertime Disco Funk Boogie 12 Nia Og
  55. scan of 12 Red Dragon Band Let Me Be Your Radio Italo Disco Funk Boogie Atlas Original
  56. scan of Edward Hamilton Im Gonna Love You Call Me Carrie Records
  57. scan of Flaming Emeralds - Have Some Everybody 7  Funk Soul
  58. scan of The Ikettes    What Cha Gonna Do  Down Down Phi-dan 5009
  59. scan of Marvin Gaye Tammi Terrell We Ll Be Satisfied  Not Unusal  Mint 45
  60. scan of Hear 1967 Lonnie Duvall Northern  Garage M- Dj Street Walker B W Cigarettes
  61. scan of Sam Hutchins Dang Me  I M Tired 1968  7 Demo
  62. scan of Herbs - Put A Hurtin On My Heart - Smoke -
  63. scan of The Originals  Good Night Irene
  64. scan of The Classics  Ive Got A Crazy Feeling All Gone  Mod  Soul  Northern
  65. scan of Ashaya - Whats This World Coming To - Vinyl Record Uk 12 Soul  Dance Ex
  66. scan of Vinyl Records
  67. scan of The Temptations  I Know I M Losing You Soul Funk
  68. scan of Mod  Joanne Sommers
  69. scan of Teddy Pendergrass The More I Get The More I Want Vg C
  70. scan of Soul Terri Bryant  When I M In Your Arms  Promo
  71. scan of love Company-love Tempo
  72. scan of 23 X 1970 S 80 S Soul Funk Disco Singles - Not Run Of The Mill Chart Stuff
  73. scan of Promo S 90 S Hiphop House Funk Jazz Soul Reggae R B Viny Collectable
  74. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips - I Wish It Would Rain - Uk Motown Tmg 674 Demo 1968
  75. scan of Original Soul - Jokers Y-ilde - Nothing But A Party  Very Special Love
  76. scan of Carlos Diaz Dho Peque Rossino Luna En Llanto 1974 Promo Latin Pop Soul Argentina
  77. scan of Juan Bau La Estrella De David 1974 Stereo Latin Pop Soul Megarare Chilean Press
  78. scan of The Topper S Wes Montgomery Bumpin On Sunset 1974 Promo Killer Funk Chilean Prs
  79. scan of The Nite-liters K-jee Tanga Boo Gonk Megarare Chilean Press  Killer Soul Funk
  80. scan of Heart And Soul Make Sweet Love 1975 Promo Spanish Titles Chilean Press Soul Funk
  81. scan of The Boys In The Band Sumpin Heavy Side B 1970 Killer Psych Funk Chilean Press
  82. scan of The Honest Men Cherie Baby 1969 Mono Yellow Tamla Motown Megarare Chilean Press
  83. scan of Grand Funk Todd Rundgren Walk Like A Man 1974 Promo 1 1 Stampers Chilean Press
  84. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips Money 1975 Spanish Titles R B Soul Pop Chilean Prs Only
  85. scan of Chic My Forbidden Lover What About Me 1980 Soul Funk Disco Megarare Chilean Prs
  86. scan of Chupi Riot Hermanos Flores Dios Bendiga A Conchita 1975 Latin Soul Funk Chilean
  87. scan of Saratoga Theme From Swat More Mondo Cane 1977 Obscure Killer Funk Uniq Chilean
  88. scan of Little Richard-she S Together  Try Some Of Mine-mca Mu 1006 Northern Funk Soul
  89. scan of Manic Street Preachers - Motown Junk 12  Single Mint Unplayed Hvn 812 M M
  90. scan of J J Barnes Sweet Sherry Stx00253  Motown Mint 45
  91. scan of Four Tops I Like Everything About You M 1096  Excellent Plus 45
  92. scan of Patti Austin Didn T Say A Word Reissue  Columbia Reissue Mint
  93. scan of Rick James Mary Jane Dream Maker Gordy G7162f Ex Plus Motown
  94. scan of Undisputed Truth - Higher Than High  Spaced Out - Tmg 1014 Demo Mint Motown
  95. scan of Jimmy Dawkins Put It On The Hawg  Things I Used To Do Mojo Near Mint Northern
  96. scan of Charles Wright The Watts 103rd St Rhythm Band - Express Yourself Mint N Soul
  97. scan of Gladys Knight    The Stranger   Northern Soul   Mint Limited Issue
  98. scan of Marvin Gaye Lucky Lucky Me Tmg 1426 On 7 Inch Rpm Near Mint Northern
  99. scan of Force Listen To Me Such A Wonderful Feeling Hlu 10456 Demo Near Mint Northern
  100. scan of Hermon Hitson Better To Have Loved  Yes You Did Minit Demo Soul Northern

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

ebay-source-45.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert