Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 15 Jul 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:22 15 Jul UK

1. scan of Peter Tosh  Wailers Them A Fi Get A Beaten Reggae Wail N Soul Blank
  2. scan of The Gaylads A Victory Gift Turn In Your Arms  Reggae Soul Sounds Mp3
  3. scan of Al Campbell Soul Vendors Don T Run Away Real Rock Reggae Coxsone Blank Mp3
  4. scan of Bunny Wailer  The Wailers Tread Along Reggae Wail N Soul Blank Mp3
  5. scan of Joe White W The Conscious Minds Give Thanks Reggae Soul Beat Mp3
  6. scan of Jackie Mittoo Val Bennett Peaches Soul Joint Reggae Coxsone Blank Mp3
  7. scan of Sweet Soul Funk Gospel - Spiritual Rutledge S - Won T Have To Run - Unknown
  8. scan of Modern Soul Gospel - Wisdom - Wisdom S Prayer - Wisdom - Vg Obscure
  9. scan of Cornell Campbell Girl Of My Dream Yes I Will Reggae Soul Sound Blank Mp3
  10. scan of Herman Chin-loy Soul Vibration Still Yet Reggae Scorpio Blank Mp3
  11. scan of Glen Adams Lets Stay Together Reggae Soul Straker S Mp3
  12. scan of Moses Smith Come On And Let Keep On Cotillion Wdj Usa Orig Soul 45
  13. scan of Funk Gospel - Mighty Walker Bros - Gods Been Good To Me - Revival - Vg
  14. scan of Funk Gospel - Space Singers - Whisper A Prayer - Hlf
  15. scan of Earl George I Forgot To Be Your Lover Reggae Soul Leoman Mp3
  16. scan of Pat Satchmo Lloyd  Kerry What S Going On Reggae Soul High School Mp3
  17. scan of Gospel - Triumphs - I Won T Compromise - Random - Vg
  18. scan of Saxie Russell El Monkey  Come Dance With Me Original Soul-r B Ran-dee Near Mint
  19. scan of Stewart Ames Angelina Oh Angelina  Vinyl
  20. scan of Sweet Soul Gospel - Violinnotes - The Notes Prayer - Soundtrack
  21. scan of Tony Clarke Landslide Chess Label Rpm Near Mint
  22. scan of Joe Bataan 1968 Latin Soul Boogaloo What Good Is A Castle 1  2 Fania M- Hear
  23. scan of The Valentines Breakaway  If You Love Me   Promo
  24. scan of Earl Jackson - Soul Self Satisfaction
  25. scan of Speidels 62  Doowop A Lovely One  Oh Baby Monte Carlo Vg  Hear
  26. scan of Very Very  Record In Very Good   Condition James Knight And
  27. scan of Cliff Tate Freak Out For You  Better Days Better Ways Ranger Soul-funk
  28. scan of Mary Wells Strange Love  Come To Me Motown 1961 Rpm  Picture Sleeve
  29. scan of Freddie Walters You Promised Me Love T Jaye Usa Orig Soul 45
  30. scan of 4 Hollidays Deep Down In My Heart  He Can T Love You Detroit
  31. scan of Cyre   The More The Man Funk Spectrum Records   Sp-1162
  32. scan of Vinyl Records
  33. scan of James Wallace Weather The Storm Karr City Usa Orig Soul 45
  34. scan of love Company-love Tempo
  35. scan of Van Lenton   Gotta Get Away  You Don T Care Immediate Im 008 1965 Soul 7
  36. scan of Uptight Stevie Wonder Original Release Tamla Stereo 268 Motown M M
  37. scan of Promo S 90 S Hiphop House Funk Jazz Soul Reggae R B Viny Collectable
  38. scan of Original Soul - Jokers Y-ilde - Nothing But A Party  Very Special Love
  39. scan of Ultra   Patrice Holloway  Ecstasy 7  Demo Here It
  40. scan of The Groove  Love  Its Getting Better  Demo 7   Here It
  41. scan of Soul 70s  Barrett Strong  Man Up In The Sky  70s 7
  42. scan of Undisputed Truth - Higher Than High  Spaced Out - Tmg 1014 Demo Mint Motown
  43. scan of Mable John Who Wouldn T Love A Man Like That Tamla 54081 Demo Vg N Soul 45
  44. scan of Wb Bobby Sheen Something New To Do   I May Not Be What
  45. scan of Ben Zine Village Of Tears What The Heck S The Hanky Panky  Re-issue
  46. scan of Jimmy Moore - Crawlin  Bye Bye My Love Promo 7 Single
  47. scan of Hear 1967 Lonnie Duvall Northern  Garage M- Dj Street Walker B W Cigarettes
  48. scan of Sam Hutchins Dang Me  I M Tired 1968  7 Demo
  49. scan of The Classics  Ive Got A Crazy Feeling All Gone  Mod  Soul  Northern
  50. scan of The Originals  Good Night Irene
  51. scan of Mike And The Censations  Dont Mess With Me There Is Nothing
  52. scan of Ashaya - Whats This World Coming To - Vinyl Record Uk 12 Soul  Dance Ex
  53. scan of Alex Harvey  His Soul Band I Ain T Worrying Baby Spanish Original Ep 7
  54. scan of Mod  Joanne Sommers
  55. scan of Teddy Pendergrass The More I Get The More I Want Vg C
  56. scan of Chicano Garage R B Funk Soul Juan Brady Funky L Street Cadillac Vg
  57. scan of Soul Terri Bryant  When I M In Your Arms  Promo
  58. scan of 23 X 1970 S 80 S Soul Funk Disco Singles - Not Run Of The Mill Chart Stuff
  59. scan of Fat N Round Let S Go Round Again 5 Minutes Of Funk Blue 12  Vinyl
  60. scan of Carlos Diaz Dho Peque Rossino Luna En Llanto 1974 Promo Latin Pop Soul Argentina
  61. scan of Juan Bau La Estrella De David 1974 Stereo Latin Pop Soul Megarare Chilean Press
  62. scan of The Topper S Wes Montgomery Bumpin On Sunset 1974 Promo Killer Funk Chilean Prs
  63. scan of The Nite-liters K-jee Tanga Boo Gonk Megarare Chilean Press  Killer Soul Funk
  64. scan of The Boys In The Band Sumpin Heavy Side B 1970 Killer Psych Funk Chilean Press
  65. scan of Heart And Soul Make Sweet Love 1975 Promo Spanish Titles Chilean Press Soul Funk
  66. scan of The Honest Men Cherie Baby 1969 Mono Yellow Tamla Motown Megarare Chilean Press
  67. scan of Grand Funk Todd Rundgren Walk Like A Man 1974 Promo 1 1 Stampers Chilean Press
  68. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips Money 1975 Spanish Titles R B Soul Pop Chilean Prs Only
  69. scan of Chic My Forbidden Lover What About Me 1980 Soul Funk Disco Megarare Chilean Prs
  70. scan of Chupi Riot Hermanos Flores Dios Bendiga A Conchita 1975 Latin Soul Funk Chilean
  71. scan of Saratoga Theme From Swat More Mondo Cane 1977 Obscure Killer Funk Uniq Chilean
  72. scan of Little Richard-she S Together  Try Some Of Mine-mca Mu 1006 Northern Funk Soul
  73. scan of Four Tops I Like Everything About You M 1096  Excellent Plus 45
  74. scan of Patti Austin Didn T Say A Word Reissue  Columbia Reissue Mint
  75. scan of Rick James Mary Jane Dream Maker Gordy G7162f Ex Plus Motown
  76. scan of Jimmy Dawkins Put It On The Hawg  Things I Used To Do Mojo Near Mint Northern
  77. scan of Thelma Houston  Jr Walker I Need You Right Now Tmg 1118 Demo Northern Near Mint
  78. scan of Stevie Wonder I Was Made To Love Her Uk Demo Promo Northern Tmg 959  Mint
  79. scan of Rick James Mary Jane Dream Maker Gordy G7162f Ex Plus Motown
  80. scan of Flaming Emeralds - Have Some Everybody 7  Funk Soul
  81. scan of Liberty - Girl You Better Wake Up 7 Single 1973 Us Import
  82. scan of The Poets Of Rhythm Rpm 7 Inch Record Vinyl Limited Edition Funk Rare
  83. scan of Signed  -george Michael-heal The Pain  Soul Free-656647-7  Vinyl-vg
  84. scan of Bwanga Mugongo Killer Afro Funk 7 Gabon Unplayed Nm
  85. scan of The 5th Dimension Stoned Soul Picnic 1st Pressing W Etchings Vinyl
  86. scan of Brenda Holloway - Can T Hold The Feeling Back Official -  Mint
  87. scan of Jr Walker I M So Glad Dancin Soul Train Motown Demo Tmg 1027 Northern N Mint
  88. scan of Martha  Vandellas In My Lonely Room Dancing In The Street Northern Soul Mint
  89. scan of Fabulous Counts  Lunar Funk Get Down People Mojo 2092 021 Excellent Cond
  90. scan of Jermaine Jackson Burnin Hot Castles On The Sand Tmg 1194 Demo Northern Mint
  91. scan of Controllers Stay Undercover Lover Uk Mca Single Northern Soul Near Mint
  92. scan of David Ruffin Take Me Clear From Here Motown Tmg 936 Demo Ultra N Soul Uk
  93. scan of Rick James Mary Jane Dream Maker Uk Motown Tmg 1121 Mint Demo
  94. scan of David Ruffin Rode By The Place Motown Blue Tmg 1093 Northern N Mint Ex
  95. scan of Bobby Sheen Sweet Sweet Love Bobby Paris Northern Soul Reissue Mint
  96. scan of Eddie Kendricks Shoeshine Boy Demo Tamla-motown Tmg 947 Near Mint Northern S
  97. scan of Patrice Holloway Stolen Hours Capitol  Reissue  Gloria Jones Mint
  98. scan of Lyn Collins Think About It  Me And My Baby  Mojo 2093029 Northern Excellent
  99. scan of Dropkick Murphys  Curse Of A Fallen Soul  7  Single  Blue Vinyl  Limited 100
  100. scan of Hear 1967 Otis Brown  M- What Would You Do  Will You Wait

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert