Latest Buy It Now eBay Soul 45 Listings Thu 20 Jun 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

'Buy It Now' Sales @ 19:14 20 Jun 2024 UK

1. photo of The Arabians Let Me Try Staff 1808

US flag  The Arabians Let Me Try Staff 1808

£471.24 Posted 20 Jun

ARTIST: THE ARABIANS. NUMBER: 1808. LABEL: STAFF. GRADE: EX+ (BEAUTIFUL COPY!).
  2. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Del Amos - Im So Weak - Nikko

£330.00 Posted 20 Jun

On The NIKKO Label. "I'M SO WEAK". Vinyl Looks And Plays EX. 60's US Release. Early 60's Mover.
  3. photo of Al Lincoln - Let Me Tell You Now - Mile

GB flag  Al Lincoln - Let Me Tell You Now - Mile

£330.00 Posted 20 Jun

AL LINCOLN. On The MILE Label. Labels Have Light Flaking Around The Centre And Very Light Signs Of Handling. Really Tough To Find Early 60's Mover.
  4. photo of Ted Taylor The Attractions The Soul Searchers Total 8 45s See Pictures

US flag  Ted Taylor The Attractions The Soul Searchers Total 8 4

£472.81 Posted 19 Jun

The attractions vg++ paper cuts lite. Total of 8 45s. They all play excellent little to no noise.
  5. photo of foxes-mighty Good Sign Mr Telephone-fencoe 617
  6. photo of Ultra Funk Soul Elijah The Ebonies I Confess On Gitana  Worn Crack

US flag  Ultra Funk Soul Elijah The Ebonies I Confess On Gitana

£471.23 Posted 19 Jun

ELIJAH and The EBONIES on GITANA Label. ULTRA RARE FUNK SOUL 45 from 1968. GITANA Label from GREENVILLE, South Carolina. I CONFESS / GET OUT OF MY LIFE GIRL. RECORD is WORN and has a CRACK in Vinyl.
  7. photo of The Enchanters - Promo -  - I Should Be Loving You  Hide And Seek

US flag  The Enchanters - Promo - - I Should Be Loving You Hid

£424.11 Posted 18 Jun

For Sale - The Enchanters on Delta LTD. 156 (PROMO). Son gs on this 1966 Northern Soul 45 RPM record include I Should Be Loving You and Hide And Seek. The vinyl visually grades NM on the A side and EX on the B side (few superficial, non-feelable marks on the B side - no impact to the audio).
  8. photo of The Isonics Sugar  He Needs Her Rpm 7 Vinyl Kammy Records K-369 Soul

US flag  The Isonics Sugar He Needs Her Rpm 7 Vinyl Kammy Recor

£424.10 Posted 18 Jun

It has light scratches throughout on both sides. It has been tested and it plays through without skipping. Please see all photos and take flaws into consideration before purchasing
  9. photo of Chuck Armstrong - A Better Place  See-saw Love Black Rock  Rpm

US flag  Chuck Armstrong - A Better Place See-saw Love Black Ro

£329.82 Posted 18 Jun

Genre: Funk / Soul. Style: Soul. Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single. Label: Black Rock – 2001.
  10. photo of Us Original Billy Martin The Soul Jetz

JP flag  Us Original Billy Martin The Soul Jetz

£337.56 Posted 18 Jun

Item Title Us Original Billy Martin The Soul Jetz. We are located in Japan.
  11. photo of Ladee Luv Real Man Larry Sanders Closer In Love Rola Mobile Mod Soul Last One

US flag  Ladee Luv Real Man Larry Sanders Closer In Love Rola Mo

£471.23 Posted 18 Jun

LADEE LUV & LARRY SANDERS 45. CLOSER IN LOVE. All records are carefully graded. For our comic lots, bags & backing boards are NOT included unless otherwise stated. Our pictures for larger lots may only show a selection of the comics included.
  12. s-l600.jpg

US flag  60s Soul Hear Byron Lee The Dragonaires Let Me Love You

£353.43 Posted 18 Jun

Byron Lee & The Dragonaires. 60s SOUL 45. THE RECORD.
  13. photo of Onyx Break It Loose Part I Ii Promo Nia Nr-730102 California 70s Soul Funk

US flag  Onyx Break It Loose Part I Ii Promo Nia Nr-730102 Calif

£471.23 Posted 18 Jun

NIA RECORDS # NR 730102. This one is on the Nia record label out of Oakland, California and is a Promo, with the labels reading PROMOTIONAL COPY ONLY. All records are carefully graded. BREAK IT LOOSE (PART 1).
  14. photo of Original  Sonny Parker Mr Romance  What Can I Do Hitts

GB flag  Original Sonny Parker Mr Romance What Can I Do Hitts

£400.00 Posted 17 Jun

Rare Original Northern Soul 45 Doublesider by Sonny Parker - Mr. Romance / What Can I Do (Without You) (Hitts Records). Labels are Near Excellent Both Sides Except Small Discolouration on Mr. Romance Side Near Centre Hole.
  15. photo of Original  Ray Pollard - The Drifter United Artists Promo

GB flag  Original Ray Pollard - The Drifter United Artists Promo

£400.00 Posted 17 Jun

Rare Original Northern Soul 45 by Ray Pollard - The Drifter / Let Him Go ( And Let Me Love You) (United Artists Records Promo). Label on The Drifter Side is Near Excellent. Label on B Side is A Little Grubby So Nearer VG+.Please See Photos. There are Surface Marks on Styrene both Sides. The Drifter Side Looks Nearer VG+ and Let Him Go Side Has More Marks and So Nearer VG. Both Sides play Great (Near Excellent) Except for A Slight Noise From A Cue Burn Right At the Beginning Of The Drifter Side Which Lasts A Second.
  16. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Tams Hey Girl Dont Bother Me Mint Hmv Pop 1331 Dancers 19

£350.00 Posted 17 Jun

All Records areWashed & Play Tested & Graded Under A Bright Desk Lamp. Photos show the Actual sale item. No Exceptions.
  17. photo of Funk Currentsubsadiction Fire Field Of Fire Wallbanger 5479 1979 Vg Hear

US flag  Funk Currentsubsadiction Fire Field Of Fire Wallbanger

£1021.01 Posted 17 Jun

Nearly 10 minutes of HOT funk. Year: 1979?. Vinyl: Side 2 is low end of VG+ (See grades below. May need light cleaning.). VG+ has high gloss with MINIMAL surface imperfections on AT LEAST one side thatMAY minimally affect play - the majority of records of this grade will LIKELY be noise free.
  18. photo of George Michael Soul Free Htf 12 Japan Promo Only Vinyl W Unique Picture Sleeve

GR flag  George Michael Soul Free Htf 12 Japan Promo Only Vinyl

£510.50 Posted 16 Jun

"SOUL FREE". COMPLETE WITH PROMO SHEET. LIMITED EDITION PROMO SAMPLER. CONDITION: VINYL: EX (SUPERFICIAL SCUFFS/SCRATCHES/MARKS - DNAP!). / LABEL: EX (CLEAN, UNMARKED) / SLEEVE: EX (BENT, WRINKLES, CREASES, SLIGHT STAIN - MINOR SIGNS OF AGE & STORAGE WEAR) / INSERT: EX (BENT, WRINKLES, CREASES - MINOR SIGNS OF AGE & STORAGE WEAR).
  19. photo of Clarence Reid Your Love Is All The Help I Need Im Your Yes Man- Northern

US flag  Clarence Reid Your Love Is All The Help I Need Im Your

£659.73 Posted 15 Jun

Nice clean vg+ wax with clean labels aside from factory drill hole. Killer rare soul that doesn’t pop up often. Professionally shipped from decades long record dealer/ record store.
  20. photo of richetta Osborn-my Sweet Baby California Sound-blue River 226

US flag  richetta Osborn-my Sweet Baby California Sound-blue Riv

£314.16 Posted 15 Jun

RICHETTA OSBORN-BLUE RIVER 226-MY SWEET BABY/CALIFORNIA SOUND.
  21. photo of G-side Vinyl G-funk West Coast Hip Hop Collectible
  22. s-l600.jpg
  23. photo of psychodelic Frankie-putting You Out Of My Life Donna-hi-speed
  24. s-l600.jpg
  25. photo of Major Harris Call Me Tomorrow

GB flag  Major Harris Call Me Tomorrow

£530.00 Posted 14 Jun

I have the following record for sale. Scans are the actual pictures of the record you will receive and shows any marks or writing on them etc.
  26. photo of Chavonn Carole  Weekend Fever 1983 	Funk  Soul 7 Vinyl Cabitte Records C101

JP flag  Chavonn Carole Weekend Fever 1983 Funk Soul 7 Vinyl

£627.80 Posted 14 Jun

My wife is taiwanese?. So Chinese is also possible.
  27. photo of the Fiestasthink Smartannagorgeous 1965 Old Town 1178glossy M

US flag  the Fiestasthink Smartannagorgeous 1965 Old Town 1178gl

£376.97 Posted 13 Jun

THE FIESTAS "Think Smart" b/w "Anna" RARE 1965 original issue Old Town 1178, fantastic vocal group Northern Soul 2-sider with Arthur Alexander's "Anna" B-side, also covered by the Beatles in 1963, but this version is far cooler than even that.
  28. photo of Shawn Robinson My Dear Heart

GB flag  Shawn Robinson My Dear Heart

£360.00 Posted 13 Jun

I have the following record for sale.
  29. photo of Andrade I Thought That I Knew Love 1990 San Diego Boogie Funk Soul 12 Nm Hear
  30. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Modern Soul-sharon Bits O Honey-was I Really Made For L

£471.24 Posted 12 Jun

SHARON & THE BITS O' SOUL-PENTHOUSE 1003-WAS I REALLY MADE FOR LOVE/DON'T PUSH MY LOVECUP ASIDE.
  31. photo of The Four Pros Just Another Girl

GB flag  The Four Pros Just Another Girl

£375.00 Posted 12 Jun

I have the following record for sale. Scans are the actual pictures of the record you will receive and shows any marks or writing on them etc.
  32. photo of Record Cd Kandytown Io Soul Long Possible
  33. photo of Jake Wade The Soul Searchers Beautiful Goods

JP flag  Jake Wade The Soul Searchers Beautiful Goods

£500.58 Posted 12 Jun

Jake Wade & The Searchers -Searching for Soul Part 1 / Part 2 boards: NM (pretty beautiful) Mutt Records -AR 872 1968 US Original Rich Harrison Killah, Madlib, Percee P Breaks, Funk45, LuV N ' HAIGHT KEB DARGE, DEEP FUNK [28R60422].
  34. s-l600.jpg

JP flag  Shrink Willie Tee Im Only A Man No Punch Hall Top Cop

£785.38 Posted 12 Jun

IN SHRINK / Willie Tee I'm Only A Man / NO CUT, TOP COPY !! COVER HAS TINY CREASE ON CORNER, LIGHT STAIN, IN SHRINK, IN EX+. CAT# ST-199. M>M->EX+>EX>EX->VG+>VG>VG->G>POOR.
  35. photo of Jake Wade The Soul Searchers Soul Funk Vinyl 1970s

JP flag  Jake Wade The Soul Searchers Soul Funk Vinyl 1970s

£392.19 Posted 11 Jun

Jake Wade & The Soul Searchers - Searching For Soul Part 1 / Part 2 Disc Condition: NM (Very clean) Mutt Records - AR 872 1968 US Original.
  36. photo of Donays Bad Boy Oriole Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Donays Bad Boy Oriole Soul Northern Motown

£400.00 Posted 11 Jun

Label - Oriole. B Side - devil in his heart. Condition - Mint.
  37. photo of Matt Robert Pride And Joy Jar-val 0001 Soul Rpm High Grade Beautiful

US flag  Matt Robert Pride And Joy Jar-val 0001 Soul Rpm High Gr

£348.71 Posted 10 Jun

YOU WILL GET THE EXACT 45 RPM RECORD THAT IS LISTED IN THE TITLE AND SHOWN IN THE PICTURES! I DID NOT TEST PLAY THIS RECORD. I DID CLEAN THIS RECORD USING THE SPINE CLEAN RECORD SYSTEM. RECORD WILL BE WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND SAFELY PROTECTED!
  38. photo of Elsie Strong - Im The Real Thing - Rock Me Gently- Rare

US flag  Elsie Strong - Im The Real Thing - Rock Me Gently- Rare

£470.29 Posted 10 Jun

Typical play wear. Still shiny, some marks on each side but it plays well. Great Rare 45!! LEGRAND LABEL
  39. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Chubby Checker You Just Dont Know Cameo Parkway P965 S

£1500.00 Posted 09 Jun

Chubby Checker. You Just Don't Know. B Side - Two Hearts Make One Love. Condition - Mint.
  40. photo of Third Generation  Mother Nature 1977 Us 7 Single Prison Soul Ps 1001

JP flag  Third Generation Mother Nature 1977 Us 7 Single Prison

£627.80 Posted 09 Jun

41. photo of Ikhlas-swaatu Muhammad 7 Bilal Records 1977 Soul Vinyl

US flag  Ikhlas-swaatu Muhammad 7 Bilal Records 1977 Soul Vinyl

£555.11 Posted 08 Jun

Ikhlas-Swaatu Muhammad 7" Bilal Records 1977 Soul Vinyl (As Swaatu Salaam).
  42. photo of Lainie Hill Time Marches On Promo Ex Condition

GB flag  Lainie Hill Time Marches On Promo Ex Condition

£400.00 Posted 07 Jun

Excellent - Vinyl is shiny with virtually no blemishes. Plays Perfect.
  43. photo of The Celestial Studio Band - The Blue Galaxy Private Press Funk Modern Soul 7

US flag  The Celestial Studio Band - The Blue Galaxy Private Pre

£541.91 Posted 07 Jun

Records are graded using the Goldmine system. SIDE A: See Scan. NOTES: Plays at 33 1/3 rpm.
  44. s-l600.jpg

US flag  The Trends - Thanks For A Little Lovin On Abc Stock Cop

£1625.75 Posted 07 Jun

CONDITION: Strong VG+ (has a slight warp that does not affect play). All 45's are original pressings unless noted. SIDE A: See Scan. SIDE B: See Scan.
  45. photo of Michael Jackson Cassette With Motown Gloves

JP flag  Michael Jackson Cassette With Motown Gloves

£348.78 Posted 07 Jun

It has not been tested to work. We are located in Japan.
  46. photo of Alta Bengt Nordstrom Soul Strings  Horn Song  Bass Playerbnlp5c Bnlp11c

JP flag  Alta Bengt Nordstrom Soul Strings Horn Song Bass Play

£1650.91 Posted 06 Jun

Hello, This is japan-quality1. We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too!
  47. photo of Shinjuku Alta Akira Ishikawa  Soul Session Jazz Goes R B Fs8039

JP flag  Shinjuku Alta Akira Ishikawa Soul Session Jazz Goes R

£517.93 Posted 06 Jun

Hello, This is japan-quality1. We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too!
  48. photo of Hmv  Ohio Penitentiary 511 Jazz Ensemble Hard Luck Soulnone

JP flag  Hmv Ohio Penitentiary 511 Jazz Ensemble Hard Luck Soul

£1327.20 Posted 06 Jun

We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too!
  49. photo of The Tennessee State University Jazz Ensemble Private Jazz Funk Vg

US flag  The Tennessee State University Jazz Ensemble Private Ja

£392.70 Posted 06 Jun

The Tennessee State University Jazz Ensemble. The vinyl is in VG++/VG+ condition. Very clean. Plays beautifully.
  50. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Rb The Charisma Band Aint Nothing Like Your Love Buddah

£450.00 Posted 06 Jun

Label, Buddah Records. Artist, The Charisma Band. Northern Soul, R&B. A Side, Ain't Nothing Like Your Love.
  51. photo of Krisp - Sunlight 12 Single Boogie Soul Funk 1982 Original Indigo Vinyl Us

US flag  Krisp - Sunlight 12 Single Boogie Soul Funk 1982 Origin

£376.99 Posted 06 Jun

Krisp - Sunlight 12” on Indigo Records from 1982. Rare original. Plays great.
  52. photo of Linda Lewis Turn Your Bitter Into Sweet Polydor 56173 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Linda Lewis Turn Your Bitter Into Sweet Polydor 56173 S

£650.00 Posted 06 Jun

Label - Polydor 56173. Mint Mint Mint.Brilliant Version Of The NORTHERN SOUL Oldie, Really Is Special But It's The Flip That's TRULY AMAZING.A UK ONLY DANCER This Was Written By & Recorded In Uk By SAMWELL / MCLAUGHLIN, a Totally Unknown Detroit Style Dancer Its A Real DISCOVERY That Needs Playing NOW.
  53. photo of Northern Sweet Soul Chances A Better Day Is Coming Finch Hear

US flag  Northern Sweet Soul Chances A Better Day Is Coming Finc

£392.69 Posted 06 Jun

1971 monster soul 2-sider from Cincinnati, Ohio. The Chances. I combine S&H on multiple orders and have no problem starting a stack if you wish to combine S&H for future orders.
  54. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Gloria And The Relations - Date With My Man - Bonnie -

£359.99 Posted 05 Jun

Gloria And The Relations : Side 1 - Date With My Man / Side 2 - Hook, Line And Sinker - BONNIE. In demand rare Northern Soul Funk 45.
  55. s-l600.jpg

BR flag  Freddie Chavez Baby Im Sorry Theyll Never Know Why Meg

£2355.39 Posted 05 Jun

Artist : Freddie Chavez. Title : Baby I'm Sorry / They'll Never Know Why. A Baby I'm Sorry 1:48. B They'll Never Know Why 2:50. Label / Catalogue: Look Records - 5010. Generic (COVER). Pressing : 1st.
  56. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  70s Four Below Zero Esp P P Records Usa

£400.00 Posted 04 Jun

Super 70's Dancer that never fails to fill the floor. Northern Soul, R&B. Artist, Four Below Zero. Condition, EX, One very minor mark on.
  57. photo of Lenard Lidell - Afternoon Affair - Vinyl Album 12

GB flag  Lenard Lidell - Afternoon Affair - Vinyl Album 12

£300.00 Posted 04 Jun

Artist - Lenard Lidell. Title - Afternoon Affair. Condition - Cover = VG++ Vinyl = EX.
  58. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  70s Barbara St Clair Teacherman Jekyll And Hyde

£845.00 Posted 04 Jun

A Side, Teacherman. B Side, Jekyll And Hyde. Artist, Barbara St Clair. Super 70's Dancer not an easy find in this condition. Northern Soul, R&B. Label, Cross Eyed Bear Records USA.
  59. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  70s Choice Of Colour Your Love Youre Twenty One Today

£485.00 Posted 04 Jun

Super 70's Dancer. Northern Soul, R&B. Artist, Choice Of Colour. A Side, Your Love.
  60. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Rb Bessie Banks Dont You Worry Baby The Best Is Yet To

£475.00 Posted 04 Jun

Artist, Bessie Banks. Another Fantastic 70's Dancer. Northern Soul, R&B. Condition, EX, Would be NM If Not For A Very Scratch On The Mono Side.
  61. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Rb Bill Brandon Whatever I Am Im Yours Birdsong Records

£350.00 Posted 04 Jun

Fantastic 70's Dancer. Northern Soul, R&B. A Side, Whatever I am I'm Yours.
  62. photo of Contours Just A Little Misunderstanding Tamla Motown Tmg 564 Soul Northern Motow

GB flag  Contours Just A Little Misunderstanding Tamla Motown Tm

£300.00 Posted 04 Jun

Label - Tamla Motown TMG 564. Just A Little Misunderstanding. Condition - Vg+ / cleaned.
  63. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  70s Jerry Washington Dont Waste My Time Glades Records Usa

£850.00 Posted 03 Jun

Label, Glades Records. Fantastic 70's Dancer & not an easy find. Artist, Jerry Washington. Northern Soul, R&B.
  64. photo of Dottie Anderson Tra-x 12z Promo Chicago Funk Soul Vg

US flag  Dottie Anderson Tra-x 12z Promo Chicago Funk Soul Vg

£801.10 Posted 03 Jun

This is a very rare 45rpm record of Dottie Anderson on TRA-X. TRA-X is out of Chicago. It may be the very first record that TRA-X released, as it is numbered 1Z & 2Z.
  65. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  70s Ila Vann You Made Me This Way My Mother Said Pip Re

£435.00 Posted 03 Jun

Artist, Ila Vann. Fantastic 70's Dancer. Northern Soul, R&B. B Side, My Mother Said. Label, P.I.P Records.
  66. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  70s D Watson For The Love Of Music Say Whats On Your Mind

£385.00 Posted 03 Jun

Artist, D Watson. Fantastic Early 80's Dancer. Northern Soul, R&B. B Side, Say What's On Your Mind. A Side, For The Love Of Music.
  67. s-l600.jpg
  68. photo of Sam Dave  Soul Men Us-original
  69. photo of Yardbirds  Heart Full Of Soul

JP flag  Yardbirds Heart Full Of Soul

£432.68 Posted 02 Jun

We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too! Hello, This is japan-quality1.
  70. photo of 70s Clay Brown Walk With A Groove Florentine Records Usa

GB flag  70s Clay Brown Walk With A Groove Florentine Records Usa

£325.00 Posted 02 Jun

Label, Florentine Records USA. Fantastic 70’s Dancer. Artist, Clay Brown. Northern Soul, R&B, 70’s, 80’s. A Side, Walk With A Groove.
  71. s-l600.jpg
  72. photo of Hear Funk Selten Promo Jackson - Nicht Wanna Verlieren Die Good Times
  73. photo of Soul Majestics I Fait Told Vous Bb Al-tog 7 Simple Rpm
  74. photo of Soul Majestics I Done Told You Baby Al-tog 7 Single Rpm
  75. photo of The Diplomats Cards On The Table  Unchained Melody  745rpm

US flag  The Diplomats Cards On The Table Unchained Melody 745rpm

£329.86 Posted 02 Jun

We travel for large collections. Finders' fees available. ONE 7" 45rpm Record. WE HAVE DESCRIBED THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. We look forward to hearing from you. ONE Comic Book. ONE 12" Album/LaserDisc.
  76. photo of Soul Majestics I Done Told Du Baby Al-tog 7 Einzel Rpm

US flag  Soul Majestics I Done Told Du Baby Al-tog 7 Einzel Rpm

£326.74 Posted 02 Jun

Aufzeichnungen per Post bietet eine der umfassendsten Auswahl an Vinyl-LPs und 45ern, die es gibt. Craig und seine talentierten, engagierten Mitarbeiter sind in einem 8.000 Quadratmeter großen Lagerhaus untergebracht, das derzeit über 2 Millionen Schallplatten lagert, und bedienen Musikliebhaber in mehr als 60 Ländern. Records by Mail ist stolz darauf, eine der größten Auswahlen an seltenen Schallplatten zu führen, die es gibt – online oder offline. Wir sind stets bestrebt, die Qualität unseres Service zu verbessern und aktualisieren unsere Datenbank täglich. Erwarten Sie daher besorgniserregend häufig neue Titel und Verbesserungen. Wir garantieren, dass jeder Artikel, den wir verkaufen, der Auflistung entspricht. Wir sind bestrebt, erstklassigen Service zu bieten, aber wenn uns ein Fehler.
  77. photo of Ambassadors Of Soul Gotta Find Her Ovide 7 Single Rpm
  78. photo of Botschafter Von Soul Musst Finden Sie Ovide 7 Einzel Rpm

US flag  Botschafter Von Soul Musst Finden Sie Ovide 7 Einzel Rpm

£326.74 Posted 02 Jun

Aufzeichnungen per Post bietet eine der umfassendsten Auswahl an Vinyl-LPs und 45ern, die es gibt. Craig und seine talentierten, engagierten Mitarbeiter sind in einem 8.000 Quadratmeter großen Lagerhaus untergebracht, das derzeit über 2 Millionen Schallplatten lagert, und bedienen Musikliebhaber in mehr als 60 Ländern. Records by Mail ist stolz darauf, eine der größten Auswahlen an seltenen Schallplatten zu führen, die es gibt – online oder offline. Wir sind stets bestrebt, die Qualität unseres Service zu verbessern und aktualisieren unsere Datenbank täglich. Erwarten Sie daher besorgniserregend häufig neue Titel und Verbesserungen. Wir garantieren, dass jeder Artikel, den wir verkaufen, der Auflistung entspricht. Wir sind bestrebt, erstklassigen Service zu bieten, aber wenn uns ein Fehler.
  79. photo of Ambassadeurs De Soul Gotta Trouvez Her Ovide 7 Simple Rpm
  80. photo of High Level Band For Your Life New Image Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  High Level Band For Your Life New Image Soul Northern M

£500.00 Posted 02 Jun

High Level Band. For Your Life. Label - New Image. B Side - you are the one. Condition - Vg+.
  81. photo of Big Soul Kiss The Bbc Recordings Colored V The March Violets

DE flag  Big Soul Kiss The Bbc Recordings Colored V The March Vi

£691.10 Posted 01 Jun

In rare cases, a book may differ from the stated edition. (Rebinding, adhesive, covers, or similar). All pages intact, no creases, tears, underlines, or markings. Minimal signs of wear on the inner cover are possible.
  82. photo of Record Soul Eddie Parker On Trac - Man Enough  Headin Home Vg
  83. photo of Curtis Lee Soul Steppin  Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

JP flag  Curtis Lee Soul Steppin Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

£437.01 Posted 01 Jun

We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too! Hello, This is japan-quality1.
  84. photo of Hmv  Curtis Lee Soul Steppin  Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

JP flag  Hmv Curtis Lee Soul Steppin Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

£437.01 Posted 01 Jun

85. photo of Sam  Dave  Soul Men Us Original

JP flag  Sam Dave Soul Men Us Original

£354.86 Posted 01 Jun

86. photo of Marilyn Barbarin Soul Finders Reborn105

JP flag  Marilyn Barbarin Soul Finders Reborn105

£582.67 Posted 01 Jun

87. photo of Curtis Lee Soul Steppin  Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

JP flag  Curtis Lee Soul Steppin Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

£437.01 Posted 01 Jun

88. photo of Alta Bengt Nordstrom Soul Strings  Horn Song  Bass Playerbnlp5c Bnlp11c

JP flag  Alta Bengt Nordstrom Soul Strings Horn Song Bass Play

£1615.53 Posted 01 Jun

89. photo of Hmv  Ohio Penitentiary 511 Jazz Ensemble Hard Luck Soulnone

JP flag  Hmv Ohio Penitentiary 511 Jazz Ensemble Hard Luck Soul

£1298.76 Posted 01 Jun

90. photo of Shinjuku Alta Akira Ishikawa  Soul Session Jazz Goes R B Fs8039

JP flag  Shinjuku Alta Akira Ishikawa Soul Session Jazz Goes R

£506.83 Posted 01 Jun

91. photo of Gloria And The Relations - Date With My Man 7  Vinyl Ex Con

GB flag  Gloria And The Relations - Date With My Man 7 Vinyl Ex

£445.09 Posted 01 Jun

This 7" vinyl record by Gloria And The Relations features the hit song "Date With My Man" and is a must-have for any Northern Soul collector. The vinyl is in excellent condition (EX) and has been well-preserved over the years.
  92. photo of Original Very Don And Ron

GI flag  Original Very Don And Ron

£2000.00 Posted 01 Jun

Don and Ron, I'm so so Sorry.  White Cliff. Super rare up tempo floor filler. A strong vg+ plays great with no hiss ect. Has a very tiny edge split which does not affect play in any way. This just never comes up for sale.
  93. photo of Eddie Campbell Artco Records 45-103  1967 Original Pressing

US flag  Eddie Campbell Artco Records 45-103 1967 Original Pres

£1318.52 Posted 07 Jun

This is a rare opportunity to own an original pressing of Eddie Campbell's ARTCO Records 45-103. The vinyl and inlay are in Near Mint shape. This is a must-have for any serious vinyl collector and a great addition to any Northern Soul collection.
  94. photo of Flash Mckinley - Jealous Girl Guy

GB flag  Flash Mckinley - Jealous Girl Guy

£400.00 Posted 29 May

This rare 7" vinyl record by Flash McKinley on Flute Records is a must-have for collectors of Northern Soul and Soul genres. Its release title "Jealous Girl (Guy)" is a catchy tune that will surely get you grooving.
  95. s-l600.jpg

US flag  The Arcades The Soul P W Theres Got To Be A Loser Tria

£392.70 Posted 17 Jun

Year: 1966. VG has imperfection(s) that one notices at first glance that begin(s) to distract (such as shelf wear, minor ring wear, a more pronounced split, shelf wear, etc). Vinyl: VG+ (See grades below. ).
  96. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Camaros Were Not Too Young Dar Cha Soul Northern Motown

£4500.00 Posted 27 May

Label - Dar Cha. Super Rare And Super Soulful Crossover Northern Dancer Been Hunted For Decades And Seldom Appears Most Copies Have Label Issues. Flip A Crossover Version Of Jackey Beavers Detroit Northern Sound.
  97. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Ashanti - Dance Longin For You - Jabner - Modern Soul

£376.98 Posted 26 May

Jabner JAB 630. Ashanti - Dance / Longin' For You 45. Listen to a clip of "Dance" below.
  98. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Javaroo - Breakin In - Factory Sample Disco Soul Funk 1

£333.21 Posted 25 May

Condition is "Used". EXCELLENT = It is almost Near Mint, but you can tolerate very slight marks at the point where the record has been in and out of the sleeve. There can be very tiny signs that show a very light use of the vinyl.
  99. photo of Rubber Soul Pmc1267

JP flag  Rubber Soul Pmc1267

£563.88 Posted 24 May

Item Title / Rubber Soul Pmc1267. We are located in Japan.
  100. photo of Mercyful Fate A Corpes Without Soul Dutch Edition
  101. photo of Rubber Soul Uk-original

JP flag  Rubber Soul Uk-original

£320.30 Posted 24 May

Item Title / Rubber Soul Uk-Original. We are located in Japan.
  102. photo of The Four-gents Young Girls Beware Cherry Lips Oncore

US flag  The Four-gents Young Girls Beware Cherry Lips Oncore

£453.96 Posted 24 May

The Four-Gents - Young Girls Beware / Cherry Lips Oncore VG+ (light marks)
  103. photo of Kenny Carlton Lost And Found On Blue Rock Promo  Hear

US flag  Kenny Carlton Lost And Found On Blue Rock Promo Hear

£471.24 Posted 23 May

Artist: Kenny Carlton. Label: Blue Rock. Condition of record: VG ("Wait Till I Get You" label is slightly off center). See scans for label condition. Any audio clip presented is recorded directly from the record.
  104. photo of Clovers Demoloveloveloveexlondon1956rock N Roll Doo-wop Soul

GB flag  Clovers Demoloveloveloveexlondon1956rock N Roll Doo-wop

£449.00 Posted 23 May

Single sided demo. London sleeve. catalogue number etc on label (in pen) see pictures. EX vinyl with shiny vinyl and lightest of lines.
  105. s-l600.jpg
  106. photo of Ikhlas As Swaatu Salaam 7 Nyc Female Sweet Soul Funk Bilal Rhodes Hear

US flag  Ikhlas As Swaatu Salaam 7 Nyc Female Sweet Soul Funk Bi

£753.98 Posted 22 May

The record grading is very good (VG) and the speed is 45 RPM. Could use a good cleaning.
  107. photo of Jimmy Vella Cameron Loving You Is Such A Groove  White Demo

GB flag  Jimmy Vella Cameron Loving You Is Such A Groove White

£650.00 Posted 20 May

Vinyl is in V:G+Few hairline scratches, with good gloss and plays excellentComplete with original sleeve
  108. photo of Calvin Williams Changes Are Coming  I Like It Acetate Odo Northern Hear
  109. photo of Henry Scott Jr Ambassadors Shing-ga-ling Bye Bye Baby Hello Vietnam Soul 1967

US flag  Henry Scott Jr Ambassadors Shing-ga-ling Bye Bye Baby H

£388.77 Posted 18 May

Henry Scott Jr and The Ambassadors - Shing-Ga-Ling / Bye Bye Baby, Hello Vietnam - Shatter Records 2317. Beautiful NM Vinyl! Clean labels with only light wear around spindle hole. Very Very hard to find!
  110. photo of Rb Polydor Demo Tony Middleton To The Ends Of The Earth

GB flag  Rb Polydor Demo Tony Middleton To The Ends Of The Earth

£1250.00 Posted 17 May

Artist, Tony Middleton. Year, 1966 Rare Polydor Demo. Northern Soul, R&B. Label, Poyldor Records UK Demo. B Side, To The Ends Of The Earth.
  111. photo of Arnold Blair Trying To Get Next To You Og 1975 Promo 7 Gemigo Very Funk

GB flag  Arnold Blair Trying To Get Next To You Og 1975 Promo 7

£335.00 Posted 17 May

GEMIGO RECORDS. ARNOLD BLAIR very rare original 1975 promo 7" single. Very rare promo 7". "Trying to get next to you".
  112. photo of Porgy The Monarchs - My Heart Cries For You -  Italian

GB flag  Porgy The Monarchs - My Heart Cries For You - Italian

£490.00 Posted 17 May

Porgy and the Monarchs - My Heart Cries For You / Think Twice Before You Walk Away. Rare Italian Musicor Records ‎– MR 6037.
  113. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Obryan - Soul Trains Acomin The Vinyl Music Store

£306.30 Posted 16 May

o'bryan - Soul Train's A'Comin' (THE VINYL MUSIC STORE). Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Media Mail.
  114. photo of Rb Mark Iv Signs Of A Dying Love Otb Records Usa

GB flag  Rb Mark Iv Signs Of A Dying Love Otb Records Usa

£485.00 Posted 16 May

L abel, OTB Records USA. A Side, Signs Of A Dying Love. Northern Soul, R&B. Artist, Mark IV. Condition, EX Couple of minor marks but still a super copy.
  115. photo of Rb Trial Error Thruway Ramrod Records Usa

GB flag  Rb Trial Error Thruway Ramrod Records Usa

£385.00 Posted 16 May

A Side, "Thruway". Northern Soul, R&B. Artist, Trial & Error. L abel, Ramrods Records USA.
  116. photo of Rb Willie Makkit All My Love Paradox Records Usa

GB flag  Rb Willie Makkit All My Love Paradox Records Usa

£1250.00 Posted 16 May

Artist, Wille Makkit. L abel, Paradox Records USA. Northern Soul, R&B. Condition, EX super copy, most would rate NM. A Side, All My Love.
  117. photo of Rb T J Williams Baby I Need You Josie Records Usa

GB flag  Rb T J Williams Baby I Need You Josie Records Usa

£585.00 Posted 16 May

L abel, Josie USA. Northern Soul, R&B. Artist, T J Williams. A Side, Baby, I Need You.
  118. photo of Z24 Falcon 1154 Rock Soul Latin Ricky Reyes Billy Myers Hey Baby Roly Poly

US flag  Z24 Falcon 1154 Rock Soul Latin Ricky Reyes Billy Myers

£392.70 Posted 20 May

SIDE 1 ROLY POLY - Glover - Dee - Levy. RICKY REYES Y Su Conjunto Canta Billy Myers. FALCON 1154 YEAR 1962 SEE PICS & READ DETAILS BELOW. SIDE 2 HEY BABY - Cobb - Channel - Rivero.
  119. photo of Gail Anderson Be Proud Youre In Love Salvador Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Gail Anderson Be Proud Youre In Love Salvador Soul Nort

£325.00 Posted 14 May

Be Proud (Youre In Love). Gail Anderson. Label - Salvador. Double Sided 60s Northern Both Fantastic Beat Ballad Dancers Played At Stafford Niters in the 80s. B Side - Lets Fall In Love All Over.
  120. photo of Various - Spotlight On Disco Soul Hits  Mint  2xlp Comp

JP flag  Various - Spotlight On Disco Soul Hits Mint 2xlp Comp

£1347.88 Posted 12 May

(Various - Spotlight On Disco Soul Hits. Folk Country. Cover / Case: Mint (M). Wir benutzen den Goldmine-Standard um die Condition zu definieren. Vielen Dank fuer Ihr Verstaendnis.). Debit Cards. Credit Cards.
  121. photo of The Terrible Frankie Nieves True Love On Speed Latin Soul Boogaloo Hear

US flag  The Terrible Frankie Nieves True Love On Speed Latin So

£314.16 Posted 12 May

Artist: The Terrible Frankie Nieves. Label: Speed. See scans for label condition. Any audio clip presented is recorded directly from the record.
  122. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Ed Terry Private Press Soul Disco Funk Dont Let That Lo

£306.30 Posted 12 May

Played on my Technics 1200 turntable and played strong. Static on All I Want To Do but music is still strong, just with static. All records are visually graded unless specified. Sold as is.
  123. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Chuck Jackson Whats With This Loneliness Kent 13th Aniv

£500.00 Posted 12 May

Label - Kent 13th Aniversary. What's With This Loneliness. Chuck Jackson. B Side - Superbs Strings "surf And Soul".
  124. s-l600.jpg

JP flag  Tabby Thomas My Babys Gone 1972 Us Funk Soul Internati

£313.65 Posted 11 May

125. s-l600.jpg

JP flag  Ruby Johnson Let Me Apoligize 1965 Us Funk Soul Nebs

£564.97 Posted 10 May

126. photo of Soul Collection Of 30 Records

GB flag  Soul Collection Of 30 Records

£700.00 Posted 10 May

C. Henry Woods Troupe “The Stranger” on Enyx Records record code EN-004. Record code K12937. Collection of 30 records in good clean condition. Maurice Williams “Baby, Baby” on DEESU records record code DR-302.
  127. photo of Pat Stallworth  Questions 1974 Us Funk 7 Single Fly By Nite Records Fbn12673
  128. s-l600.jpg
  129. photo of Page One  Thank Goodness Gotta Good Woman  What A Messed Up Situation Us Funk

JP flag  Page One Thank Goodness Gotta Good Woman What A Messe

£549.26 Posted 09 May

My wife is taiwanese?. So Chinese is also possible. 100% Authentic and Genuine G uarantee.
  130. photo of J J Barnes  Our Love Is In The Pocket 1968 Us Funk Revilot Records Rv222

JP flag  J J Barnes Our Love Is In The Pocket 1968 Us Funk Revi

£502.14 Posted 09 May

131. photo of Gene Anderson  Tell Me That You Love Me 1965 Us Funk Nu-tone Records Rcr6501
  132. photo of Bill Brandon  The Streets Got My Lady 1976 Us Funk 7 Single Piedmont P078

JP flag  Bill Brandon The Streets Got My Lady 1976 Us Funk 7 Si

£1256.12 Posted 08 May

133. photo of The Barrino Brothers  Just A Mistake 1969 Us Funk 7 Single Tcb Records X 100
  134. s-l600.jpg

JP flag  The Invaders Olord Wildroote Us Funk Soul 7 Vinyl Te

£1727.35 Posted 08 May

135. photo of Four Tracks  Like My Love For You 1968 Us Funk 7 Single Mandingo Records Mp1

JP flag  Four Tracks Like My Love For You 1968 Us Funk 7 Single

£2041.51 Posted 08 May

136. photo of Fabulous Caprices  Groovy World 1971 Us Funk 7 Single Camaro Records 3442

JP flag  Fabulous Caprices Groovy World 1971 Us Funk 7 Single C

£1491.73 Posted 08 May

137. photo of Drifters Demo Soldier Of Fortunevglondon1956rock N Roll Doo-wop Soul
  138. photo of Blue Jays 7 Promo 70s Psych Funk Soul Rb Ultra Unique Ed 1972

AR flag  Blue Jays 7 Promo 70s Psych Funk Soul Rb Ultra Unique E

£314.15 Posted 07 May

Vinyl grading: EX or better (NM; EX; VG+; VG; G;). As usual in this part of the world, record spins at 33 and titles are translated into spanish.
  139. photo of Soul Majestics I Done Told You Baby Al-tog 7 Single Rpm

US flag  Soul Majestics I Done Told You Baby Al-tog 7 Single Rpm

£314.16 Posted 06 May

SOUL MAJESTICS. Genre: Soul. Variation: silver lbl. Format: 7" Single (45 RPM). VG+ Very Good Plus Close to like new with only superficial signs of use that don't affect play. Only well cared for records will grade out to VG+.
  140. photo of Ginuwine Riaa Platinum Award The Bachelor And Pony Rb Soul Original Authentic

DE flag  Ginuwine Riaa Platinum Award The Bachelor And Pony Rb S

£421.26 Posted 05 May

Platinum Award for GinuwineNo returns. No refunds. Private auction.
  141. photo of The Topics  Booking Up Baby  Giving Up 1973 Us Funk 7 Mercury Records 73447

JP flag  The Topics Booking Up Baby Giving Up 1973 Us Funk 7 M

£1099.04 Posted 05 May

142. photo of Tyrese Riaa Award Platinum For Debut Album Original Authentic Rb Soul Hip Hop

DE flag  Tyrese Riaa Award Platinum For Debut Album Original Aut

£421.26 Posted 05 May

Platinum Award for Tyreses Debut Album Tyrese. This is RnB History right here.Privat auction. No refund. No returns.
  143. photo of Tony Drake  Suddenly  It Hurts Me More 1970 Us Funk Brunswick Records 55437

JP flag  Tony Drake Suddenly It Hurts Me More 1970 Us Funk Bru

£706.34 Posted 05 May

144. photo of Aaliyah Riaa Gold Award Presented To Aaliyah Original Authentic Rb Soul

DE flag  Aaliyah Riaa Gold Award Presented To Aaliyah Original A

£1729.80 Posted 05 May

This is Aaliyah‘s personal RIAA Award presented to her. So this is one of a kind. I bought it a couple years back from a NY collector. It got on the market after her passing, when Damon Dash‘s and her Apartement in NYC was auctioned due to foreclosure, when he want bankcrupt. Award is authentic.Awarded for more then 500.000 sales of „Age Ain't Nothing But A Number“ - Her debut albumPrivat auction. No refunds. No returns.Shipping worldwide.
  145. photo of Sandra Wright  Wounded Woman 1974 Us Funk 7 Single Truth Records Tra3201

JP flag  Sandra Wright Wounded Woman 1974 Us Funk 7 Single Trut

£392.19 Posted 05 May

146. photo of Patrice Holloway- Stolen Hours  Lucky My Boy Capitol Rpm

US flag  Patrice Holloway- Stolen Hours Lucky My Boy Capitol Rpm

£376.05 Posted 05 May

45 is nearly in VG+ condition with slight background noise.
  147. photo of Gene Chandler Mr Big Shot Constellation Straight Logo Soul Northern Motown
  148. s-l600.jpg
  149. photo of Gene Middleton  You Can Get It Now  A Man Will Do Anything 1968 Soul Town 1

JP flag  Gene Middleton You Can Get It Now A Man Will Do Anyth

£313.65 Posted 04 May

150. photo of David Dee  Get Up And Move 1968	Us Funk  Soul 7 Single Vanessa Records 104
  151. photo of Marina 501 Garage Funk Soul Jimmy Riddle Farmers Son Its What Happenin Baby

US flag  Marina 501 Garage Funk Soul Jimmy Riddle Farmers Son It

£510.50 Posted 02 May

SIDE B ITS WHATS HAPPENIN BABY - L Greenwald READ BELOW. JIMMY RIDDLE arranged & Conducted by Dutch Wenzlaff. MARINA 501 YEAR 1966 SEE PICS & READ DETAILS BELOW.
  152. photo of The Motown Sound
  153. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  June Monday Your Kind Of Lovin Scepter Soul Northern Mo

£350.00 Posted 02 May

Label - Scepter. Your Kind Of Lovin'. Virtually Unknown Female Group RnB NORTHERN, Played c/u At Stafford I'm Told, flip also a good dancer.
  154. photo of Barbara Banks Aint I Worth A Dime Nm   Promo

US flag  Barbara Banks Aint I Worth A Dime Nm Promo

£376.99 Posted 30 Apr

This is a 7" vinyl record of the Northern Soul genre, titled "Ain't I Worth A Dime" by Barbara Banks. It was released as a promotional edition under the record label Smash in the United States. The record plays at 45 RPM and comes in a paper sleeve. The vinyl material is black and is in near mint condition.
  155. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Threshold Band - Dont Need My Touch Lovin You Wrong -

£508.82 Posted 30 Apr

TITLE(S) : DON'T NEED MY TOUCH / LOVIN' YOU WRONG. ARTIST(S) : THRESHOLD BAND.
  156. photo of Doris Troy Ill Do Anything Calla Promo Stomper Ex

US flag  Doris Troy Ill Do Anything Calla Promo Stomper Ex

£333.79 Posted 29 Apr

100% mph northern stomper all nighter sound on rare promo Doris Troy I’ll Do Anything Heartaches Calla records 114 100% original pressings sold unless otherwise stated Grade: VG++ to ex Vinyl looks amazing with some very light hairlines ( see pics ) B side has more wear Labels have light wear Overall VG++ grade
  157. photo of Sweet Northern Soul  Fred Parris The Restless Hearts Green-sea 107

US flag  Sweet Northern Soul Fred Parris The Restless Hearts Gr

£376.99 Posted 28 Apr

Artist or Group: Fred Parris & the Restless Hearts. Number : 107. Most are mint- and many promos. Condition: Mint-. I DO NOT KNOW THE % RATE OR ANY OTHER SPECIFICATIONS!
  158. photo of Sweet  Soul  The Soul Majestics Al-tog 001 Silver Label

US flag  Sweet Soul The Soul Majestics Al-tog 001 Silver Label

£329.86 Posted 28 Apr

Artist or Group: The Soul Majestics. Most are mint- and many promos. Number : 001. Side 2: Done told you baby. Label: Al-Tog. I DO NOT KNOW THE % RATE OR ANY OTHER SPECIFICATIONS!
  159. photo of Lenny Williams 1968 Fantasy 45rpm I Couldnt Find Nobody Nm

US flag  Lenny Williams 1968 Fantasy 45rpm I Couldnt Find Nobody Nm

£565.48 Posted 03 May

For Sale is one (1) Lenny Williams 45rpm record "I Couldn’t Find Nobody” b/w "Lisa’s Gone”. RARE Northern Soul. Produced by: Ray Shanklin. Fantasy Records 618, issued 1968. The Disc was Manufactured by (MR) Monarch Mfg. Record Co.
  160. photo of The Fi-dels-try A Little Harder You Never Do Right 1967 Keymen

US flag  The Fi-dels-try A Little Harder You Never Do Right 1967

£306.29 Posted 26 Apr

This vinyl record features the renowned R&B and Soul group, The Fi-Dels, with their well-known singles "Try a Little Harder" and "You Never Do Right".  Original Keymen records release. The record is a 7" single and plays at 45 RPM. The black vinyl material is in very good (VG) condition ( a couple very  light marks, glossy, labels clean, plays decent) and is original release on  Keymen record label in 1967. The record is perfect for avid collectors and enthusiasts of Northern Soul music. It comes in the standard record format and is sure to be a great addition to any music collection. Bid now and own a piece of music history!
  161. photo of Arter Set Sermon Musicland Usa Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Arter Set Sermon Musicland Usa Soul Northern Motown

£400.00 Posted 25 Apr

Label - Musicland USA. Monster RnB NORTHERN POPCORN Dancer With A Powerful Female Vocal And A Beat It's Impossible To Keep Still To.Good RnB Popcorn Dancer On Flip Too.
  162. photo of Johnny Robinson Gone But Not Forgotten Vinyl Record Okeh Promo

US flag  Johnny Robinson Gone But Not Forgotten Vinyl Record Oke

£1036.71 Posted 24 Apr

This is the one you've been waiting for! Johnny Robinson I Need Your Love So Bad / Gone But Not Forgotten 7" 45 RPM vinyl record in near perfect condition. The labels are crisp and bright, and the center hole is unworn.
  163. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Harrison 19 - Pickin Cotton Uncle Soul Wants You 7vinyl

£330.00 Posted 24 Apr

A Pickin' Cotton. Artist: Harrison (19). B Uncle Soul Wants You. Previous owner took good care of it. Very Good = Generally worth 25% of the Near Mint value, Surface noise will be evident upon playing.
  164. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Alton Ellis - Im Just A Guy Just A Bit Of Soul 7vinyl

£300.00 Posted 24 Apr

Artist: Alton Ellis. A I'm Just A Guy. B Just A Bit Of Soul. Previous owner took good care of it. Very Good = Generally worth 25% of the Near Mint value, Surface noise will be evident upon playing. Catalog Number: SO 2028.
  165. photo of The Soul Defenders - Sound Almighty  Meditation 7vinyl

GB flag  The Soul Defenders - Sound Almighty Meditation 7vinyl

£350.00 Posted 24 Apr

Artist: The Soul Defenders. A Sound Almighty. Previous owner took good care of it. Very Good = Generally worth 25% of the Near Mint value, Surface noise will be evident upon playing. ==== Grading System Explained ====.
  166. photo of Together Band Califcurl Califgirl  45

US flag  Together Band Califcurl Califgirl 45

£329.86 Posted 24 Apr

Together Band calif.curl calif.girl soul 45.
  167. photo of Arthur Freeman You Got Me Uptight Jumbo Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Arthur Freeman You Got Me Uptight Jumbo Soul Northern M

£600.00 Posted 23 Apr

RARE USA 1st Issue Of This Powerful RnB NORTHERN Dancer Played At The Legendary WIGAN CASINO In 1978 b/w A Heart Felt RnB Beat Ballad Swayer. Arthur Freeman. Label - Jumbo. Condition - M-.
  168. photo of Psycho Soul Lowrider Chicano
  169. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Brenda Jones Cant You See Thats All You Have To Do Vg

£564.54 Posted 21 Apr

Up for sale is a rare 7" vinyl record from Brenda Jones, featuring the songs "Can't You See" and "That's All You Have to Do." This promo first pressing from 1974, released under the Rujac label, is a must-have for any collector of Northern Soul and Funk music. The record grading is listed as Very Good Plus (VG+) minor scuff and the material is vinyl. The edition includes both Promo and First Pressing, making it a unique addition to any collection. The record size is 7" and the speed is 45 RPM. The language is English and the country/region of manufacture is the United States. This rare gem is sure to be a hit among fans of the genre.
  170. s-l600.jpg

JP flag  Cross Bronx Expressway St 1974 Us Funk Zells Records Z

£706.34 Posted 20 Apr

171. photo of Gene Chandler Mr Big Shotwigan Casino

GB flag  Gene Chandler Mr Big Shotwigan Casino

£319.99 Posted 19 Apr

ORIGINAL MACHINE STAMPED US ISSUE:In a shiny Ex to Near Mint condition, plays great *auction results in pics
  172. photo of Bro Isacc Jenkins - Moment Away - Holy Spirit Records - Modern Soul Gospel

GB flag  Bro Isacc Jenkins - Moment Away - Holy Spirit Records -

£1750.00 Posted 19 Apr

Artist Bro. Isaac Jenkins. Insanely rare Modern Soul gospel boogie 45 looks flawless play checked once - Near Mint condition obscurity ! Label Holy Spirit.
  173. photo of De La Soul X J Dilla Smell The Daisy Vinyl Mixtape Instrumentals

US flag  De La Soul X J Dilla Smell The Daisy Vinyl Mixtape Inst

£1319.46 Posted 06 Jun

Extremely rare vinyl record I purchased back in April 2016 in Brooklyn, NY. Only 100 copies made. Excellent brand new still shrink-wrapped sealed condition. Final sale, no returns.
  174. photo of Little Dooley If Ever I Needed You Ko Ko Demo 742 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Little Dooley If Ever I Needed You Ko Ko Demo 742 Soul

£350.00 Posted 18 Apr

Little Dooley. Label - Ko Ko Demo 742. If Ever I Needed You. B Side - You Better Be Ready.
  175. photo of Tree Stump Boogie Band Only In America Saturday Night Soul Funk Lr2175 Breaks

US flag  Tree Stump Boogie Band Only In America Saturday Night S

£746.12 Posted 18 Apr

Light wear on labels. A record in Good or Good Plus condition can be put onto a turntable and will play through without skipping. But it will have significant surface noise and scratches and visible groove wear.
  176. photo of Jerry Tyrone   I Still Love You  Soul Funk Northern  Cher Kee  Ex
  177. photo of Southern Soul Press Promo Shirley Thomas - One Life To Live Super Rare

US flag  Southern Soul Press Promo Shirley Thomas - One Life To

£753.87 Posted 12 Apr

The Tonettes were composed of Shirley Thomas, Mary Hunt and Mildred Pratchett. The soulful voice of Shirley Thomas can be heard interpreting the lyrics of "One Life To Live" in English. The record is in very good plus (VG+) condition, both the record grading and the sleeve grading.
  178. photo of Various - Coast To Coast Soul Top 20 Jan 23rd 1982 - Used Vinyl Reco - N16288z

GB flag  Various - Coast To Coast Soul Top 20 Jan 23rd 1982 - Us

£1253.82 Posted 09 Apr

The Title is Coast To Coast Soul Top 20 Jan 23rd 1982. us, 1982, Format:Vinyl,12",33 RPM,Compilation. The item format is a vinyl 12". Almost all of our vinyl records will include either an original inner sleeve or a plain inner sleeve, or a printed inner sleeve.
  179. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Marvelettes Ill Keep Holding On Tamla Motown Tmg 518 So

£400.00 Posted 09 Apr

Label - Tamla Motown TMG 518. STUNNING Rare & MINT Archive 1st UK Issue RECORD AND SLEEVE.Monster 60s Northern MOTOWN RnB MOD dancer that can fill any soul dance floor At Any Venue. I'll Keep Holding On.
  180. photo of Zenobia Bonner - All Alone On Accident Rb  45

US flag  Zenobia Bonner - All Alone On Accident Rb 45

£867.06 Posted 07 Apr

All 45's are original pressings unless noted. NOTES: Ringwear on labels. Records are graded using the Goldmine system.
  181. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Sam Kitty - Ive Got Something Good On Four Brothers 45

£325.14 Posted 07 Apr

All 45's are original pressings unless noted. NOTES: Mild ringwear on labels.
  182. s-l600.jpg
  183. photo of The Younghearts 7 Little Togetherness  Beginning Of The End  A1587

US flag  The Younghearts 7 Little Togetherness Beginning Of The

£329.86 Posted 05 Apr

This vinyl record features The Younghearts with their hit songs "Little Togetherness" and "Beginning of The End". With its soulful and funky sound, this 45 RPM single is a must-have for any music collector.
  184. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Jjs Station Arms W Jc Jenkins Hold On 1 Rarest 70s Gosp

£2073.43 Posted 02 Apr

ONE OF THE RAREST 70’S GOSPEL FUNK AND NORTHERN SOUL 45’S…. THIS ONE IS IN ‘GOOD’ CONDITION OVERALL… “HOLD ON” (WHICH IS THE BETTER, FUNKIER, UPBEAT SIDE) IS VG. A SMALL HANDFUL OF SUPERFICIAL SURFACE MARKS, BOTH PAPER SCUFFS AND MINOR SCRATCHES.
  185. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Very Ohio Soul Funk The Allman Sisters Afro Child Goi

£353.43 Posted 01 Apr

The Allman Sisters on AMG Records 812045. The record is visually in VG- condition.
  186. photo of Yum Yums Gonna Be A Big Thing Abc Demo Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Yum Yums Gonna Be A Big Thing Abc Demo Soul Northern Mo

£3250.00 Posted 15 May

Gonna Be A Big Thing. (Ok So let's Check The Info: 8.9mm dead-wax, 28mm long Matrix Is As Follows 'ABC 12661' the '6's look like small 'b's, and the '2' does not have an oval in it and is slightly smaller than the 6, (counterfeit has a 9.7 dead-wax and the matrix is 19.8mm long). ).
  187. photo of 1974 Super Hitsville Motown Tamla Stevie Wonder Gold Award Vinyl45

US flag  1974 Super Hitsville Motown Tamla Stevie Wonder Gold Aw

£471.24 Posted 19 May

*SUPER RARE* * Boston Edison historic district of Detroit Michigan Berry Gordy‘s neighborhood Motown headquarters Hitsville USA Stevie Wonder gold award record shows signs of age handmade aluminum frame plexiglass has scuffs small dent lower right hand corner of frame The label on the vinyl looks faded tiny tear on paper label Extremely rare one of a kind
  188. photo of Black Exotics I Hate Hate Mark I Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Black Exotics I Hate Hate Mark I Soul Northern Motown

£850.00 Posted 12 Apr

Black Exotics. I Hate Hate. Label - Mark I. Flip Is A Good Boogie Disco Mover To Though UNKNOWN?.VERY VERY RARE 45. Condition - Vg+ / wol.
  189. photo of New Directions Today Is The First Day Greer Wolfe Soul Northern Motown
  190. s-l600.jpg

GB flag  Holidays Ill Love You Forever Polydor 56720 Soul Northe

£300.00 Posted 28 Mar

Label - Polydor 56720. I'll Love You Forever. Condition - Mint.
  191. photo of Jean Battle Unsatisfied Woman  You Know I Love You Shiptown 45rpm Soul

US flag  Jean Battle Unsatisfied Woman You Know I Love You Ship

£376.98 Posted 27 Mar

Records are visually graded unless otherwise stated.
  192. photo of Rb Lynne Randell Ciao Baby Stranger In My Arms Cbs Uk Demo

GB flag  Rb Lynne Randell Ciao Baby Stranger In My Arms Cbs Uk Demo

£650.00 Posted 27 Mar

Artist, Lynne Randell. B Side, Stranger In My Arms. L abel, CBS Records, UK Demo. Northern Soul, R&B. Rare UK Demo. A Side, Cia Baby.
  193. photo of Atomic Forest Obsession 77 Garage Indian Killer Fuzz Electro Psych Mad Funk Vg

IN flag  Atomic Forest Obsession 77 Garage Indian Killer Fuzz El

£12997.00 Posted 27 Mar

They have very funnily quoted Jethro Tull's Locomotive Breath as "Locomotive Bread" on the cover and it is obvious there's serious phonetic errors in their 'understanding' of the words too since they sing all the English songs with wrong lyrics.
  194. photo of Manic Street Preachers Motown Junk 12 White Label Mayking Mega Mint

GB flag  Manic Street Preachers Motown Junk 12 White Label Mayki

£750.00 Posted 17 May

As per the attached photo. one in a blue moon chance to get this item .
  195. photo of Danny Myers Lord Plant My Feet Salvation Is Free Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Danny Myers Lord Plant My Feet Salvation Is Free Soul N

£2500.00 Posted 24 Mar

Danny Myers. Lord Plant My Feet. Virtually UNKNOWN This Mind-blowing 70s Crossover Perfection Really Is TOP CLASS, Listen To The Soulful Vocal And Shuffle To Your Hearts Delight On That Dance-floor.A Dance Floor Certainty If Given Spins Out And With Only A Handful Of Known Copies Its Rarity Is Assured, oh and the flip isn't bad either a more laid back Gospel crossover mover with a charm all it own.
  196. photo of Daft Punk - Da Funk  Teachers Vinyl 12 Limited Edition Picture Disc Gold Uk
  197. photo of Rb Philharmonics I Need I Need Your Love Soulin Records Usa

GB flag  Rb Philharmonics I Need I Need Your Love Soulin Records

£325.00 Posted 20 Mar

L abel, Soulin Records USA. Artist, Philharmonics. Northern Soul, R&B. A Side, I Need, I Need Your Love.
  198. photo of Marvelettes Beechwood 4-5789 Oriolecba 1764 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Marvelettes Beechwood 4-5789 Oriolecba 1764 Soul Northe

£300.00 Posted 17 Mar

Label - OrioleCBA 1764. Beechwood 4-5789. MINT Archive Record & Sleeve.Rare Early Motown STUNNING Copy On Uk 1st Issue Oriole Surly The Most Wanted Of All Uk Soul & Motown Labels. Condition - Mint.
  199. s-l600.jpg

US flag  Southern Comfort Friends Its In My Letter Private Moder

£1602.19 Posted 15 Mar

Vinyl(EX) slight edge warp that does not affect play(played each side twice), side 2. Side A: It's In My Letter.
  200. photo of 1965   Broadway 401 Johnny Burton Slave Girl  Dance

US flag  1965 Broadway 401 Johnny Burton Slave Girl Dance

£376.98 Posted 15 Mar

Artist: Johnny Burton. (EX) EXCELLENT (8.0-9.0 / 10.0)also listed as VERY GOOD PLUS PLUS (VG++), LP may have a faint surface mark or two barring it from being truly Near Mint, but sound quality will not be affected at all, cover sleeve is just short of Near Mint, often used for cover sleeves in Shrink, or with no ring wear or staining or easily visible flaws whatsoever, seams and spine fully intact.

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

ebay-monday.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert