Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Thu 20 Jun 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:16 20 Jun UK

1. scan of 100 Great  Records All Nr Mint Mint Condition-instant Collection
  2. scan of 153 Soul   Funk Disco  Motown Joblot 7 Vinyl Singles Records
  3. scan of Chairman Of The Board
  4. scan of 21   Soul Joblot 7 Vinyl Singles Records Joblot All Pictured
  5. scan of Bobbi Marchini Show And Tell  Voodoo Woman 1973 Albert A-label Promo Funk Soul
  6. scan of Northern  Modern Soul - Jean Battle - Ive Got To Come In - Clintone Demo Orig
  7. scan of International Kansas City Playboys- Everybody  S Going Wild
  8. scan of Modern Soul House Bros  Shake North Broad Street
  9. scan of The Other Kind And Les Elegante S Girl Group Soul Good Good Day On Afro K
  10. scan of Little Joe Roman When Your Lonesome
  11. scan of Vinyl Records
  12. scan of Sissie Houston - Bring Him Back World Of Broken Hearts 45rpm Promo 1966 Funk
  13. scan of Maxine Brown One In A Million On Wand
  14. scan of Dee Dee Warwick Monday Monday Original Mercury
  15. scan of Mega Soul Funk Acetate By Usa Union Only Know Copy In Existance
  16. scan of Early Motown The Downbeats Your Baby S Back B W Request Of A Fool On Tamla
  17. scan of Dionne Warwick You Re Gonna Need Me  Dj Soul Dilla Sample
  18. scan of Patti Ward
  19. scan of Rainie Brown - Night Mover  12 Vinyl Disco Funk Soul Canada Music Dj
  20. scan of Motown Four Tops Shake Me Wake Me Tmg 553 1965 Vinyl Vg  Condition
  21. scan of Fantastics Left Right Out Of My Life Uk   R B  Demo Mint
  22. scan of Jerry Cook I Hurt On The Other Side 70s Press
  23. scan of Mega Funk Soul-trial And Error Mint Unplayed Thruway Sounds
  24. scan of Orig 1964 Motown Picture Sleeve For The Supremes Where Did Our Love Go Mint-
  25. scan of Realside - When I See Your Smile  Episilon Eps 004 Mint Modern Soul
  26. scan of Orig 1963 The Supremes My Heart Can T Take It No More On Motown Mint-
  27. scan of Orig 1962 The Valadiers On Gordy Records Because I Love Her Early Motown Mint-
  28. scan of The Precisions Instant Heartbreak  Vinyl Doowop Funk
  29. scan of Soul Heaven Presents Blaze Part 1 Vinyl
  30. scan of The Soul Sisters Good Time Tonight Foolish Dreamer
  31. scan of The Poppies - Do It With Soul - Epic Records Demo
  32. scan of Northers Soul  Carlos And The Rivingtons  Mind Your Man
  33. scan of Repairs Original Usa Mowest Release Mw121 Motown M M
  34. scan of Lesley Gore Someplace Else Now Original 1972 Mowest Mw117 Release Motown M M
  35. scan of Watchout Martha Vandellas Original 1966 Release G976 Mono Motown 1964 M M
  36. scan of Soul Masters - We Ve Got Energy 12  Mighty Quinn Rec Dance Piano House
  37. scan of Eric Church Heart  Soul Never Opened Vinyl Collection Original White Vinyl
  38. scan of 11 X 12 Vinyl Classic Soul Hip Hop Jazz Funk Reggae Disco Singles
  39. scan of 025 In 500 Only Bernie Torme Hunter Soul Sister Promo 7 Peter Collins
  40. scan of Lee Dorsey Demo Rain Rain Go Away Gotta Find A Job Vg  Stateside Soul Mod
  41. scan of The Jades I  M Where It  S At Wigan Reissue Demo
  42. scan of Robbi Curtice - The Soul Of A Man - 7 Us Promo 1968 Sidewalk 942 Excellent Cond
  43. scan of Original Soul - Lenny Bailey - Do It With Me
  44. scan of Original Soul Mckinley Jackson Tribute To Marvin Gaye - Love Overture
  45. scan of Donna Summer Theme From The Deep 1978 Megarare Chilean Press Only  Soul Disco
  46. scan of Shirley And Company Shame Shame Shame 1975 1 1 Stampers Chilean Press Soul Disco
  47. scan of Arizona Dance If You Wanna Dance 1976 Megarare Chilean Promo Press  Soul Funk
  48. scan of The Judge S Nephews Glorioso San Antonio 1978 Latin Soul Funk Salsa Chilean Prs
  49. scan of Original Soul - Lorraine Ellison - I Dig You Baby  Don T Let It Go To Your
  50. scan of Original Soul - Norfolk - Together Barbara Jean Great Mid-tempo Soul M-
  51. scan of Original Soul - L V Johnson - It S A Shame
  52. scan of Original Soul - Loleatta Holloway - Bring It On Up  Rainbow 71
  53. scan of Original Soul - Norma Mendoza - The Girl On The Beach  Incredible
  54. scan of Original Soul - Eboney Essence - Let Me In Goodie Train Crossover Dancer M-
  55. scan of Original Soul - Albert Jones 3 - Hello Darlin  Unity
  56. scan of Soul Brothers Six
  57. scan of Isley Brothers - Tell Me It S Just A Rumour Baby - Tmg 877 Excellent Northern
  58. scan of Stevie Wonder Shoo- Be-doo-be-doo-da- Day Tmg 653 Excellent Condition Northern
  59. scan of Thelma Houston-i M Here Again 7 45-motown Tmg1088 1977 Demo Excellent
  60. scan of Marvin Gaye Lucky Lucky Me Tmg 1426 On 7 Inch Rpm Near Mint Northern
  61. scan of Vinyl  Jimi Hendrix Don Covay Mercy Atlantic Demo
  62. scan of Otis Leavill - I Love You Dakar Original
  63. scan of Tempests - Would You Believe Smash Original Nm
  64. scan of Dusty Springfield - What  S It Gonna Be Original Nm
  65. scan of Homer Banks - 60 Minutes Of Your Love Minit Original Issue Nm
  66. scan of Marlena Shaw Looking Thru The Eyes Of Love Cadet 5618 N Soul Stereo Ex Plus
  67. scan of Stevie Wonder I Want My Baby Back  Contours Take Him Back  Mint
  68. scan of The Velvelettes That  S A Funny Way The Originals Don  T Stop Now Northern Mint
  69. scan of Temptations Gonna Give Her All The Love I Ve Got Tmg 658  Excellent
  70. scan of Originals - Don T Stop Now Motown  Mint
  71. scan of Marvelettes  When You  Re Young And In Love Tmg Rca Different Layout Northern
  72. scan of Amos Milburn I Ll Make It Up To You Motown M1038 Label Varient Ex
  73. scan of Gladys Knight- The Stranger -tamla Motown Official Issue  Mint 45
  74. scan of Brenda Holloway - We Ll Keep On Rolling Motown  Limited Mint 45

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert