Pete S

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bogue

He's only joking i think ? If you look at his favourite video's on there they are all Soul & Dance items.

I remember a kid i knew saying to me once, that he liked the music but didn't like the scene, his quote was "It's full of Hags & Heroes" , bit of a put down i know but his choice of words just cracked me up :thumbsup:

Social source share

The Media in General, just don't understand, nearly always tounge in cheek.

This person obviously doesn't know anything about our scene.

At the end of the day, It's their loss. :boxing:

Wasn't Dutch Elms was it ? ........ whistling.gif

Malc Burton

Social source share

Wasn't Dutch Elms was it ? ........ whistling.gif

Malc Burton

Hi Malc

T.V. etc has always missed the point regarding our scene.

They would make a program about most subjects, Soul Music unfortunately always takes last place.

The Person that commented on the clip no doubt has very little to refer to in the way of knowledge.

Yet someone who played in a Rock or Pop Band for instance would be treated differently and would have more chance of achieving prime time T.V.

Social source share

Guest Roccia

Hi Malc

T.V. etc has always missed the point regarding our scene.

They would make a program about most subjects, Soul Music unfortunately always takes last place.

The Person that commented on the clip no doubt has very little to refer to in the way of knowledge.

Yet someone who played in a Rock or Pop Band for instance would be treated differently and would have more chance of achieving prime time T.V.

Are you sure this is bad...?

I love this underground scene cos its not a mass thing. We're the chosen few. The elite.

IMVHO, of course...

Social source share

Are you sure this is bad...?

I love this underground scene cos its not a mass thing. We're the chosen few. The elite.

IMVHO, of course...

Hi Roccia

I agree that the underground scene has always been a Treasured aspect and I am pleased to have experienced it.

It just annoys me when someone does come to view they don't treat it as having much importance,

when in reality it has played such an important part in so many peoples lives, and has rescued some of the best music ever made. shades.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert