Monday Chill Out Tunes

Guest rachel

Guest rachel

As there's no doubt a few people feeling a bit delicate today after various escapades at the weekend, thought we'd have a thread of nice gentle chill out tunes.. any style/ era, as long as it's nice and calming... whatever you listen to when you want to relax, chill out, or crash out and think about nothing...

Social source share

• Replies 42
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest nubes

Golly gosh peeps what a way to ease some of us weary Prestayn troops back...nice soothing choons so far...as gentle and warming as a mother's touch...nought too frantic again a nice mix of music..that's what's it's all about... keep posting peeps...anything of a soulful genre..sooo long as it is soothing us onwards into this coming week..Platters 81 thumbsup.gif ...choon with a capital C...man.. my fave sooo far..although all choons posted are greatly appreciated...please..keep it up.. and also listeners..just bl##dy hit that bl###ing mouse and let these good folk know how much we appreciate the sounds that they are good enough to share with us...right let's do it...but very quietly cos mama got a sore head :boxing: Delxx

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Superwoman - Where were you when I needed you - stevie wonder -

16371 refosoul Refosoul Rare and Northern Soul Clip library

This always does it for me !!!!!

Edited by Gavin Page
Social source share

Bit of bobby womak, bit of a chill out dancer

14284 refosoul

Would post up Tom Brock - I love you more and more but its to late to go and get the record and set it all up, any one else got a sound file?

Social source share

Superman lover - johnny guitar watson -

16373 refosoul

Now thats a record, got this when it was released, loved it. :wicked: Remember playing to my mates at the time, and they all thorght i'd lost the plot totaly blink.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert