3 Before 8 - Correct Order

Yes that's right.   There was sometimes really four before eight as "I Go To Pieces" - Gerri Granger was added later on.

It was always an emotional and atmospheric  moment when they used to play them on a Sunday morning at the end of a busy all nighter💫.

Edited by Solidsoul
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

40 minutes ago, Ray Copley said:

Hi

Can anyone please confirm 100% that this is the correct order for the 3 before 8 played at Wigan.

Long After Tonight Is All Over

Time Will Pass You By

I'm on My Way

Cheers - Ray

Cheers Simon 

26 minutes ago, Solidsoul said:

Yes that's right.   There was sometimes really four before eight as "I Go To Pieces" - Gerri Granger was added later on.

It was always an emotional and atmospheric  moment when they used to play them on a Sunday morning at the end of a busy all nighter💫.

Thank you - just wanted to be 100% sure, so I take it Gerri Grainger was played before the last 3 and not just at the end when  the nighter finished.

Social source share

7 hours ago, Ray Copley said:

Cheers Simon 

Thank you - just wanted to be 100% sure, so I take it Gerri Grainger was played before the last 3 and not just at the end when  the nighter finished.

Yes for a while Gerri Granger was the 4th before 8. Gerri Granger "I Go To Pieces" then the usual three.

Edited by Solidsoul
Social source share

Those of us who are old enough and probably ugly enough will remember when all of these were just regular choons. Personally I love all 3 or 4 and used to really enjoy hearing and dancing to them as part of the night, rather than just as the enders. Just my oppinion.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!