Anyone have the JM Auction Results From Yesterday?

Go to solution Solved by Whiskyagogo,

20 minutes ago, Whiskyagogo said:

Hi

Most if not all are still up on his site.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Whiskyagogo.  I had checked JM's site using my mobile phone, and it didn't show me the results.  Based on your response, I have just checked via my laptop and, as you say, the results are there.  Strange...but as I am a technophobe, perhaps it's understandable (operator error).

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Chris

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

A few odd results here. Saxie Russell well down on previous value. Sunny & The Sunliners well up and about time too for this good sound. Too many set-sale items to list here… Hy-Tones value a PB for this item but well worth the outlay. Chubby Checker down a bit. Maybe folks are tiring of shelling out big bucks for sounds that are widely available ?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Frankie Crocker said:

A few odd results here. Saxie Russell well down on previous value. Sunny & The Sunliners well up and about time too for this good sound. Too many set-sale items to list here… Hy-Tones value a PB for this item but well worth the outlay. Chubby Checker down a bit. Maybe folks are tiring of shelling out big bucks for sounds that are widely available ?

Quite agree too many set sales in here,have noticed this a lot just lately not just with john but with another site too 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Frankie Crocker said:

The Sunny and the Sunliners was a £15 to £20 set sale record for many years.   It was regularly on USA ebay for not a lot.   It's only gone up in the last few years. There must be a bit of a buzz on it at the moment!

Edited by Solidsoul
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

13 hours ago, Scooterboy said:

Thank you Whiskyagogo.  I had checked JM's site using my mobile phone, and it didn't show me the results.  Based on your response, I have just checked via my laptop and, as you say, the results are there.  Strange...but as I am a technophobe, perhaps it's understandable (operator error).

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Chris

Pleasure Chris

Unfortunately not savvy enough like FC to cut n paste? 😆

All the best.

Keith

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!