12 Classic & Rare Original LP's New Titles & Reductions

Payment through PayPal as F & F or add 5% to cover fees, oversea buyers please ask for postal rates

Paypal to roger-banks@supanet.com   Please PM if interested

1st class P & P £5.00 each additional LP £2.00, Recorded Delivery add £2.00

All US & UK Originals & all individually graded covers first then vinyl

1   Brenda & The Tabulations – Dry Your Eyes – UK Action ACLP6003 Ex+ / M- Was £60 Now £50 lovely condition copy vinyl pristine, superb Philly soul covers & non 45’s inc.s Walk On By – awesome version, Hey Boy, Forever, Oh Lord What Are You Doing To Me & more, books at £75+

2   Felix Cavalier – Destiny – US Bearsville 1975 M- / M- £20 hard to find LP especially in this condition inc.s the Cleethorpes biggie Never Felt Love Before, Light Of My Life, Try To Believe & more

3   Betty Everett – It’s In His Kiss – US Vee Jay VJ1077 Ex+ / M- Was £40 Now £32.50 lovely condition & hard to find on this great label, dancers, classics & more inc.s the non 45 gem With You I Stand – same backing as Wade Flemons Watch Over Her, Prince Of Players, You’re No Good & many more

4   Marvin Gaye – Hello Broadway – US Tamla T259 1964 Ex+ / M- Was £70 Now £40 rare early LP in nice condition, Marv’s tribute to his influencer Nat King Cole, books at £100 & seldom listed in this condition

5   Luther Ingram – I’ve Been Here All The Time – US Ko Ko 1970 M- / M- Was £30 just found another copy of this great LP from a great artist, full of superb mid-tempo sides with backing vocals arranged by Pat Lewis inc.s Oh Baby, You Can Depend On Me, I’ll Just Call You Honey, Pity For The Lonely & more

6   The Marvelettes – In Full Bloom, US Tamla TS288 M- / M- Was £30 Now £25 fabulous condition copy, original cellophane still intact & in original company inner sleeve, vinyl pristine, lovely LP from 1969 inc.s That’s How Heartaches Are Made, Too Many Tears Too Many Times, The Truth’s Outside My Door, Uptown & more

7   The Rimshots – Down To Earth – Stang ST1028 1976 M- / M- £25 rare 70’s soul / funk LP in lovely condition inc.s the Cleethorpes & Mecca biggie Do What You Feel, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (Blow Your Whistle), Now Is The Time, I Wanna Be Myself & more

8   Bunny Sigler – Let The Good Times Roll & (Feel So Good) – Parkway (PS,50,000) Stereo Ex+ / M- Was £45.00 Now £37.50 fabulous LP in superb condition, Philly soul at its best arranged & produced by three of the cities greats Leon Huff, John Madara & Joe Renzetti, fabulous tracks includes Follow Your Heart, Girl Don’t Make Me Wait, Sunny Sunday, True Love Is On Its Way, Can You Dig It & more

9   The Temptations – Wish It Would Rain – US Gordy 927 1968 Ex / M- Was £35 Now £30  slight water staining to front & back cover vinyl pristine & in original company inner, what an LP a tough to find original, dancers & non 45’s inc.s He Who Picks A Rose same as The Carstairs, This Is My Beloved an awesome mid-tempo non 45, I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You) & more, would be more if the cover was mint

10 Joe Tex – Soul Country – UK Atlantic 1968 Ex+ / M- £20 bargain price on this hard to find UK release in lovely condition inc.s I’ll Never Do You Wrong, The Dark End Of The Street, Set Me Free & more

11 The Toys – A Lover’s Concerto – US Dynovoice 9002 Ex / Ex+ £30 Now £22.50 slight cover wear / aging only vinyl near Mint slight scuffs only plays as M-, superb girl group LP full of dancers & non 45s inc.s I Got A Man non 45 current spin, What’s Wrong With Me Baby, Deserted & more

Plus

Ex- / Ex- copy with light scuffs / surface marks but plays superbly £17.50

12 Lenny Welch – Lenny – US Kapp KS3517 M- / M- Was £35 Now £30 lovely condition LP from this great & under rated artist, original cellophane still intact, great big city soul & beat ballads inc.s I’m Over You, The Right To Cry, Love Doesn’t Live Here Anymore, That’s The End Of My World & more

IMG_7174.JPG

IMG_7175.JPG

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7177.JPG

IMG_7178.JPG

IMG_7179.JPG

IMG_7180.JPG

IMG_7181.JPG

IMG_7182.JPG

IMG_7183.JPG

IMG_7184.JPG

IMG_7185.JPG