Revolutions AllDayer Sheffield 8 June

Reviewer - Jakki Ibberson 

Where do I begin?  Lovely venue, (it really is the old Library and is full of character) great staff, good food, good bar.   Most importantly...  the music!!!  All resident djs & guests played fabulous eclectic sets covering all genre of soul and not one top 500.  Some long forgotten gems, some class classics (as I say NO top 500), some genuine surprises at records never played out,  but oh my goodness they certainly should be, right through to brand new releases.  Superb treat for the ears, mind and soul. A breath of fresh air. Such a friendly, welcoming crowd.  I'm really impressed and will definitely be returning.  Ps:  on a personal note   -  access for wheelchairs/ small mobility scooter is excellent - always a bonus for me.  If you like soul music a little left field.. this is definitely the one. Give it a go I guarantee you won't be disappointed.  
Can’t wait for the next on 03 August 

And a quick word they are raising money for St Luke’s hospice -  through their Samantha’s Reunion nighters please support if you can  26/27 July 

Edited 58 minutes ago by JakkiIbb

Add a comment..

IMG_7923.jpeg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source