Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 10 Jun 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:04 10 Jun UK

1. scan of R B Soul 78 - Screamin Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You - Okeh
  2. scan of Soul  Gladys Knight  The Pips  No One Could Love You More  Vg
  3. scan of Exportations I Want You Vir Ro Usa Orig Soul 45
  4. scan of Frank Wilson - Do I Love You  Indeed I Do  - Tamla Tmg 1170 -
  5. scan of Funk - Soul - Pack  Joblot X  7 All Vg To Ex Condition
  6. scan of Infra Red Funk Band What S Happening Now Modern Soul Funk T I Mp3
  7. scan of Thelma Lindsey Prepared To Love You
  8. scan of Ella Woods I Need Your Love Merging Usa Orig Soul 45
  9. scan of Psych Garage Fuzz Soul Mr Grey Carry You Home - Born In Chicago Century
  10. scan of The Cavaliers Hold To My Baby  Dance Little Girl
  11. scan of 1966 Loma  Charles Thomas The Man With The Golden Touch Ori
  12. scan of Rance Allen Reason To Survive Capitol Usa Orig Soul 45
  13. scan of Hannibal Fever   Jambalaya Obscure 1961 Soul On Grc M- Listen
  14. scan of Cody Black - Because You First Loved Me - Original
  15. scan of Volumes I Just Cant Help Myself American Arts Wdj Soul 45
  16. scan of Variations I Wanna Take You Uptown Right On Usa Orig Soul 45
  17. scan of Bobby Freeman  -  C Mon And Swim  -  Promo  -    -  Rare
  18. scan of Los Aragon Zoologico Negro Mexican Killer Latin Soul Boogaloo Mod Latin
  19. scan of Magnificent 7 Never Will I Ohh Baby Dial Wdj Usa Soul 45
  20. scan of Virgil Murray - I Still Care - Original
  21. scan of Lee David Temptation Is Callin My Name
  22. scan of Record The Sweet  U S A  Broken Heart Attack  Near Mint
  23. scan of Original 1961 Mary Wells Picture Sleeve I Don T Want To Take A Chance Motown
  24. scan of Los Beachers By The Time I Get To Phoenix My Way Killer Latin Sweet Soul Panama
  25. scan of Los Brillos - La La La Te Amo Killer Sweet Soul 7  - Listen
  26. scan of Chicano Garage R B Funk Soul Juan Brady Funky L Street Cadillac Vg
  27. scan of Earl Jackson - Soul Self Satisfaction
  28. scan of Vernon Garrett - Shine It On - Original
  29. scan of Al Gardner - Sweet Baby - Original
  30. scan of Willie Hatcher Searching  Good Things Come To Those Promo Cop
  31. scan of All Spice Slipped Away At Home Dj Usa Orig Soul 45
  32. scan of Lito Barrientos - San Salvador Killer Latin Funk Breaks El Salvador 7
  33. scan of Jean  Donnell Get Ready   Usa Orig Soul 45
  34. scan of Mystic Dream Man  Nice Rock Soca Vinyl 12 Netfa Records 1988 Funk Sealed
  35. scan of Martha Reeves  The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street - Demo -
  36. scan of Flaming Emeralds Grapevine Uk Demo 1978 Ex Ex Soul Funk Have Some Everybody
  37. scan of Sissie Houston - Bring Him Back World Of Broken Hearts 45rpm Promo 1966 Funk
  38. scan of Sam Hutchins Dang Me  I M Tired 1968  7 Demo
  39. scan of The Fabulous Dimensions I Can T Take It Baby  Original
  40. scan of The Ledgends Fear Not
  41. scan of Orig 1963 The Supremes My Heart Can T Take It No More On Motown Mint-
  42. scan of Orig 1962 The Valadiers On Gordy Records Because I Love Her Early Motown Mint-
  43. scan of Early Motown The Downbeats Your Baby S Back B W Request Of A Fool On Tamla
  44. scan of Authentic Signed Sleeve 1980s Vg Marie Fredericsson Roxette Soul Deep 73032 45
  45. scan of Freddie Gorman Take Me Back  Cant Get It Off My Mind
  46. scan of Martha Reeves  The Vandellas  Bless You Demo Copy On Uk Tamla Motown Tmg 794
  47. scan of The Poppies - Do It With Soul - Epic Records Demo
  48. scan of Vinyl Records
  49. scan of Distancia - Swampo Killer Latin Afro Funk Boogie Costa Rica 7
  50. scan of Bobby Ward Key To The City Hit Usa Orig Soul 45
  51. scan of Mystic City Girl  Leh Me Go Vinyl 12 Netfa Records 1986 Funk Soul
  52. scan of Original Soul - Jokers Y-ilde - Nothing But A Party  Very Special Love
  53. scan of Funk Shirley Jean  The Relations If I D Of Had A Man Like You People Promo
  54. scan of Judy Street Grapevine Uk Demo 1977 Ex Soul Northern What Fully Playgraded
  55. scan of Willie West - Who S Fooling Who - Modern - P Sleeve - N M
  56. scan of The Furys - I Lost My Baby  What Is Soul - Us
  57. scan of 32 Deliver I- The Interns  Soul Syndicate   Consider Yourself-mp3
  58. scan of Prisoners Of Technology    Tha Boggieee  Delikutt Beats Future Funk Mix
  59. scan of Echo S 80s Funk 7 People Will Be People E Of H Records 1982
  60. scan of Hear Vg  Garage Soul Raw Blues Del-rays Fortune Teller Dimples R-h
  61. scan of The Fads Just Like A Woman  Original
  62. scan of Fredrix Clark And The Immigrants    Asia U S 7 Single Test Press Free Soul 1983
  63. scan of Northern Modern 70 S Soul 7 -cornelius Brothers-treat Her Like A Lady-u S U A
  64. scan of Northern 60 S Soul R B 7 -harvey Scales-love Itis-us Magic Touch Issue Copy
  65. scan of Soul Heaven Presents Blaze Part 1 Vinyl
  66. scan of Sharon Soul  You Found My Weak Spot Issue Copy On Usa Coral 62505
  67. scan of Ruth Mcfadden Do It Up Right Demo  60 S Rnb Us 45
  68. scan of Mod  Joanne Sommers
  69. scan of Los Invasores - Alejate  Perfidia Latin Soul Panama 7
  70. scan of Teddy Pendergrass The More I Get The More I Want Vg C
  71. scan of Chicago Gospel Funk The New Gospel Airs Blessed Trinity Private Press Vg
  72. scan of Willie Hutch Ode To My Lady Original Usa 1975 Release M838 Motown M M
  73. scan of Joe Renzetti Reach Ou For Me Inst Mala Dj Usa Orig Soul 45
  74. scan of 23 X 1970 S 80 S Soul Funk Disco Singles - Not Run Of The Mill Chart Stuff
  75. scan of 45 Rpm Record Theresa Harris You Can T Hang Sweet Mod Soul Flint Michigan
  76. scan of Queen Bee  The Soul Seekers Mudhole Rock N Roll True Soul 42 Arkansas R B
  77. scan of Mancefield Hitchmon Going To A Disco Party Disco Funk Boogie Break 12 Pp Og
  78. scan of Mad Dog Fire Department Cosmic Funk Disco Funk Boogie Break Drums 12 Tk Og
  79. scan of John Gibbs And Us Steel Orchestra Trinidad Disco Funk Boogie Break 12 Jumbo Og
  80. scan of Fountain Of Life Joy Choir Feat Marvin Yancy -vol 2 Gospel Funk 85 Sealed
  81. scan of Motown Dj Sandra Lopez I M So Lonely 7 Single Vinyl Mint-
  82. scan of Body  Soul - Things - Demo 7 Us 1971 National General Ngr-009 Excellent- Cond
  83. scan of Fat N Round Let S Go Round Again 5 Minutes Of Funk Blue 12  Vinyl
  84. scan of Rov Ve Gotta Go By What You Tell Me Vinyl 12 Inch -  Mint-
  85. scan of Gloria Jones  6t S House Party Record  Red Vinyl
  86. scan of Carlos Diaz Dho Peque Rossino Luna En Llanto 1974 Promo Latin Pop Soul Argentina
  87. scan of Juan Bau La Estrella De David 1974 Stereo Latin Pop Soul Megarare Chilean Press
  88. scan of The Boys In The Band Sumpin Heavy Side B 1970 Killer Psych Funk Chilean Press
  89. scan of The Honest Men Cherie Baby 1969 Mono Yellow Tamla Motown Megarare Chilean Press
  90. scan of Heart And Soul Make Sweet Love 1975 Promo Spanish Titles Chilean Press Soul Funk
  91. scan of The Topper S Wes Montgomery Bumpin On Sunset 1974 Promo Killer Funk Chilean Prs
  92. scan of The Nite-liters K-jee Tanga Boo Gonk Megarare Chilean Press  Killer Soul Funk
  93. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips Money 1975 Spanish Titles R B Soul Pop Chilean Prs Only
  94. scan of Grand Funk Todd Rundgren Walk Like A Man 1974 Promo 1 1 Stampers Chilean Press
  95. scan of Chic My Forbidden Lover What About Me 1980 Soul Funk Disco Megarare Chilean Prs
  96. scan of Saratoga Theme From Swat More Mondo Cane 1977 Obscure Killer Funk Uniq Chilean
  97. scan of Chupi Riot Hermanos Flores Dios Bendiga A Conchita 1975 Latin Soul Funk Chilean
  98. scan of Stevie Wonder I Was Made To Love Her Uk Demo Promo Northern Tmg 959  Mint
  99. scan of Thelma Houston  Jr Walker I Need You Right Now Tmg 1118 Demo Northern Near Mint
  100. scan of Mable John Who Wouldn T Love A Man Like That Tamla 54081 Demo Vg N Soul 45

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert