45s from the Motown Box Sets (vols. 1-4) SOLD

Posted (edited)

SOLD Sales from the Motown 7s Rare and Unreleased box sets. Normally I wouldn't split these, but picked these 45s up individually rather than as a pack so I don't have the full sets. Condition as described. I have the boxes for all of them (though I don't have the booklets / codes) so lucky first orders get the box that goes with it. Paypal only, and UK buyers only on these please. PM to reserve. Postage £5 any quantity.

From Box 1:

The Isley Brothers - My love is your love b/w Chris Clark - Something's wrong (ex) £30

Barbara McNair - It happens every time / David Ruffin - I can't be hurt anymore (ex) £15

The Temps - Forever in my heart (NOTE 2x skips - manufacturing fault) / Kim Weston - You hit me where it hurts (this side ex) £15

Supremes - Stormy / Stevie Wonder - Just enough to ease the pain (ex) £40

Four Tops - Clip my winds (2-3 skips - manufacturing fault) / Tammi Terrell - All I do is think about you (this side ex) £15

From Box 2:

The Originals - Don't stop now / Velvelettes - That's a funny way (ex) £40

From Box 3:

Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - We'll be satisfied / Marvin Gaye - It's not unusual (ex) £25

David Ruffin - It's gonna take a whole lot of lovin' / Four Tops - Sweet was the love (ex) £20

Gladys Knight and the Pips - The Stranger / Jimmy Ruffin - The In-crowd (ex) £30

From Box 4:

Contours - Sometimes I have to cry / Ivy Jo Hunter - Don't stop loving me (ex) £40

David Ruffin - The world I lived in / Rita Wright - Since you came back (ex) £20

The Spinners - Tell me how to forget a true love / Brenda Holloway - Can't hold the feeling back (ex) £30

Barbara McNair - Baby a go-go / Monitors - Share a little love with me (ex) £30

448046630_8211020088907985_8794063164808252771_n.jpg

Edited by Windlesoul
Social source share

• The title was changed to 45s from the Motown Box Sets (vols. 1-4) SOLD
  • Replies 0
  • Views 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images