Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Wed 15 May 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:12 15 May UK

1. scan of The Barbados Spouge Ensemble Kala Hamsa Killer Psych Funk Rock Breaks Barbados
  2. scan of Richard Stoute What Bag I M In Killer  Barbados Trex Hear
  3. scan of The Oxford Nights-northern Soul-just Give Us Time B W Lonely One Vg
  4. scan of Rita Forrester Circles Killer Soul Funk Synth Chaka Khan Barbados Wirl Hear
  5. scan of Mary Love  You Turned My Bitter Into Sweet Premier League Northern Uk Rarety
  6. scan of Flatbush Caribbean Disco Killer Afro Disco Funk Soul Barbados Wirl Hear
  7. scan of Little Jewel I Want To  It Doesn T Matter Orig Promo Tay-ster
  8. scan of Richard Stoute Vehicle Killer Soul Funk Spouge Barbados Wirl Hear
  9. scan of Jimmy Thomas  The Beautiful Night Quality Premier League Northern Uk Rarety
  10. scan of Tony Grazette Take The Funky Feeling Killer Islands Funk Barbados Hear
  11. scan of Modern Soul Boogie - Motherfox - Fallen Into Love - Shabang - Vg
  12. scan of The Grand Prixs Roar Of The Crowd  Lost Love On Tina Original
  13. scan of Blue Rhythm Combo Shaft Islands Funk Breaks Barbados Merry Disc Hear
  14. scan of Patrice Holloway  Ecstacy Love  Desire  Classic Northern Double Header
  15. scan of Soul Twins Quick Change Artist - Karen Demo Ex
  16. scan of Jewel  Paradise  You And I 1981 Us Soul Disco 7 Vinyl Jewel Productions Jp181
  17. scan of Northern Deep Soul Malaco Records Cozy Corley I Love You  It  S All Over M-
  18. scan of 1968 Bonniwell Music Machine Picture Sleeve  Bottom Of The Soul  Psych
  19. scan of Paul Weller Soul Wandering  Rise Up Singing Rsd 2024 Red Vinyl 7
  20. scan of Trio Giolo Klithia - Luci Di Notte 1976 Fonit Cetra Library Funk Instr Breaks
  21. scan of Soul Tony Love We Re Doing It Together  My Feelings Will Never Change
  22. scan of Chuck Strong - You Beat Me At My Game - Original Modern Soul
  23. scan of Vinyl Records
  24. scan of The Yardbirds    Heart Full Of Soul Giri 7 Pollici
  25. scan of Ac Dc - High Voltage Soul Stripper
  26. scan of Little Dooley W She S So Fine I Love You On Baylor Records  1965  Ny Soul
  27. scan of 70  S Soul Cottonmouth Treat You Kindly	 Rca M- Ex
  28. scan of Original Soul - E Lan - No Limit
  29. scan of Shorty Long - Baby Come Home To Me -  - 7  - 45rpm - Mint
  30. scan of Clive Culbertson - I Can T Fight It - 1985 Mint 7 - Northern Irish Power Pop
  31. scan of The Chiffons He S So Fine On An Original Laurie Demo
  32. scan of Isley Brothers - Nobody But Me - Uk Stateside Demo
  33. scan of The Fascinations - Girls Are Out To Get You - Uk Stateside Issue
  34. scan of De La Soul - Eye Know 12  Single This Is Autographed And In Good Condition
  35. scan of Northern 70 S Crossover Soul 7 -odds And Ends-let Me Try Foot Track-today Issue
  36. scan of Warren G - Regulate  G Funk Era Vinyl Def Jam Recordings 2000 Europe Press Le
  37. scan of Mike Decole - Nights Like This - Modern Soul
  38. scan of Ocote Soul Sounds - Tamarindio  Ora Como Rey Manana Como Guey -used J4593z
  39. scan of Alex Harvey  His Soul Band I Ain T Worrying Baby Spanish Original Ep 7
  40. scan of Conjunto Jae S Soul Sintonia En Soul Spanish Very Promo Issue Ep 7
  41. scan of Giancarlo D Auria Che Si Venuta A Ffa - Follia 1979 Funk Disco Napoli Segr
  42. scan of The Elgins
  43. scan of Silicone Soul Right Invinyl
  44. scan of Debbie Gibson Body Mind Soul In-store 12 X12 Promo Flat From 1992
  45. scan of Bird Rollins Don T Worry Bout It 1972 Us Disco Records Inc Funk
  46. scan of Eddie Mcloyd- Once You Fall In Love  Baby Get Down7   Br27
  47. scan of Marvin Gaye How Sweet It Is Original Usa Release Tamla 258 Mono Motown 1964 M M
  48. scan of Watchout Martha Vandellas Original 1966 Release G976 Mono Motown 1964 M M
  49. scan of Lesley Gore Someplace Else Now Original 1972 Mowest Mw117 Release Motown M M
  50. scan of 100 X Soul Funk Disco Vinyl Records 7  No Dross See Photos For List
  51. scan of Promo S 90 S Hiphop House Funk Jazz Soul Reggae R B Viny Collectable
  52. scan of The Sonnettes I Ve Gotten Over You Teardrops K O  Excellent
  53. scan of 45 Tommy Stewart Practice What Your Prealy 70 Disco Funk Boogie 7 Og Dog
  54. scan of 45 The Pyranha  Sound La Nef Des Fius Ep Funk Prog Boogie Break 7 Og S E M Rare
  55. scan of 45 Eva Turner Bring Your Body Funk Boogie Disco 7 Og Cat
  56. scan of 45 Pyranas Got Enough Love Funk Prog Boogie Break 7 Og Decca 70 Sound
  57. scan of 45 Larry Mcgee  Saxon Sister We  Re Are Number One Funk Soul Boogie 7 Og Bb
  58. scan of Lee Andrew  S And The Hearts Can  T Do Without You Lost Nite Records
  59. scan of Roosevelt Grier And Lavern Baker Great Horaces Double Sided
  60. scan of Barbara Lynn - Thankful For What I  Ve Got - Atlantic 60s Dancer
  61. scan of Motown Danny Day - This Time Last Summer  Please Don T Turn The Light V I P M-
  62. scan of Crossover Soul Cross Fire  The Virtues	 Take Me Back Virtue M- Outstanding 70  S
  63. scan of Crossover Soul Helen Curry	Love Him In Return	Ja-wes M- Big Production Crossover
  64. scan of 70s Soul Disco Cacaras - My Woman Rocky Road M-  Disco With A Jazzy Feel
  65. scan of Original Soul Tony Aiken  Future 2000 Soul Disco  Better Days Wdj
  66. scan of Original Soul Tim Wilde I Pray The Music Never Ends
  67. scan of Los Bukis Mi Deseo Alla Tu 1991 Promo White Lbl Mexico Press Latin Pop Soul
  68. scan of Deny Y Dino O Maior Golpe Do Mundo 1977 Promo Spanish-sung Bossa Funk Chilean Pr
  69. scan of Variations - I Wanna Take You Uptown - Right On 1968 Excellent
  70. scan of Intruders - Check Yourself - Gamble 1967 Excellent
  71. scan of Viola Wills - I Got Love - Bronco 1966 Excellent
  72. scan of Funk  Funky Soul - The Apostles - Soulful  Pick It Up - Bbs Organ Funk
  73. scan of Drew-vels    It S My Time  Everybody Knows Capitol    Ex
  74. scan of 70  S Soul - The Courtship It S The Same Old Love Tamla	M-
  75. scan of Funk  Funky Soul - The Apostles - Sixpack - Kapp Deep Funk
  76. scan of 70 S Earth Live Long Play Vinyl Motown Am Records Colombia Codiscos
  77. scan of James Brown Demo Papa S Got A Brand New Bag Ex London 1965 Soul Mod Funk
  78. scan of James Carr You Gotta Have Soul Ace4 Northern Motown Mint
  79. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips Aint You Glad You Chose Love Tamla Motown Northern M
  80. scan of Marvin Gaye Lucky Lucky Me Radio Edit Pure Soul Mix Tmg 1426 Rarest 7 Inch N M
  81. scan of Contours- Sometimes I Have To Cry Mint Motown Northern Official Release
  82. scan of 8th Day She S Not Just Another Woman  I Can T Fool Myself Demo N Soul 514
  83. scan of Jones Girls - When I M Gone At Peace With Women Demo Feb Release Northern N M
  84. scan of Larry Clinton She S Wanted Wigan  Motown Mint Pic Cover
  85. scan of Lloyd Price Love Music Just For Baby Gsf Gsz5 Soul Northern Motown Near Mint 45
  86. scan of Marvelettes  When You  Re Young And In Love Tmg Rca Different Layout Northern
  87. scan of Rubber Soul Long Play 33 3 Rpm 1965 1st Press Pmc1267 Pcs3075 Mono Emi Rec
  88. scan of Michael Jackson  Jackson 5 - Get It Together -tmg 878 Demo Near Mint N Soul
  89. scan of Solomon Burke - Can T Stop Lovin You Now  Baby Come On Home Northern Excellent
  90. scan of The Velvelettes That  S A Funny Way The Originals Don  T Stop Now Northern Mint
  91. scan of Stevie Wonder I Want My Baby Back  Contours Take Him Back  Mint
  92. scan of Originals Don T Stop Now  Velvelettes That S A Funny Way Motown N Soul Mint 45
  93. scan of Jimmy Ruffin The In Crowd Tamla Motown Official Issue  Mint 45
  94. scan of Barbara Randolph-my Love Is Your Love Forever  N Soul Mint Limited Edition
  95. scan of Brenda Holloway - We Ll Keep On Rolling Motown  Limited Mint 45
  96. scan of Jack Scandalli-nobody Wants My Song Signed  1974 Rock Country Funk 45rpm
  97. scan of Bunny Shivel - Top Twenty Baby Time 45rpm 1966  Funk
  98. scan of Nickey King- Hey Judge  Now That You  Re Gone 45rpm 1977 Funk Soul
  99. scan of Kenny Smith -go For Yourself  My Day Is Coming  1966  Funk 7
  100. scan of Don Gardner - My Baby Likes To Boogaloo 45rpm 1966 Funk  Vintage

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

ebay-tuesday.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert