** Seventies / Crossover / Sixties ** lots of Reductions **

Hi folks, loafds reduced in this lot.

-----

Richard Blandon & the Dubs - Lost in the Wilderness Vicki EX++ £120 Reduced to £110
Brother of Curtis Blandon & cousin of William Carlyle. Brilliant track from 1971.

The Drivers Ft Chuck Freeman – Blackbird in Despair /American Int Records (Demo) EX++ £100
Great vocal from Chuck Freeman, this is a very nice midtempo crossover 45, with a very interesting flip.

Leroy Taylor - Oh Linda / Spanish Deca (Pic Sleeve) EX+ £130 £120 Reduced to £110
Nice copy, sleeve has no splits, swol (see scan), overall this is a very nice example of this release, sleeve and 45.

Willie West & The High Society Bros - She's So Wise / TIMMION EX++£20
Sheer Class, Crossover 45 of the highest order… Flip ‘Cold In the Strom’ is a very nice slowie.

Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Have been so Wonderful / Motown EX++ £15 Reduced to £12
So many tracks from these ladies get missed, this is a great record! really Snappy and Uptown!

Lost Generation - The Sly, The Slick & the Wiked / Youre So Young But Your So True / Brunswick Demo EX+ smol,slt  £15 Reduced to £12

William Bell - Born Under a Bad Sign / Stax EX++ £15 Reduced to £12
Stormer from William Bell, was a bit of a play about 10 years back. Very nice copy play and label.

Lost Generation - Pretty Little Angel Eyes/You Only Gert out of Love / Brunswick W Demo EX+ £65 Reduced to £40
This plays nice and clean  but has a very slight crack on the run in, see pics of both sides of the 45 below, it's minimal, and you can't hear it.

Benny Johnson - Visions of Paradise/ Today EX++ £10
Slick 7ts swayer, not rare, unlike the LP, but absolute class

Floyd Henry – Believe in Me / KAS-MO EX+ £10
Really early Gamble / Huff song, this is the business, that opening!

Patrinell Staten - A Little Love Affair / SEPIA (2nd Issue) EX++ £50 Reduced to £45
No Intro needed, the ABSOLUTE Business!

Windy City - If by Chance / Mono-Stereo versions / Innovation II / EX+ £15 Reduced to £12
Supreme slowie from this brilliant Chicago outfit, this is the first release before Warner bros.

The Relatives - Lenient with my Love / Archway EX+£50 Reduced to £45
Very Catchy 45, great crossover track this, also on an LP that came out some years back…

King Floyd - I'm Gonna Fall in Love with You / Chimmeyville EX++£45 Reduced to £30
Keith Woon tip, this is a brilliant, sweet midtempo track from 75, really catchy.

Billy McGregor - It's My Turn Now / Mello Tone (Gold 1st Issue) EX++£45 Reduced to £35
Very nice copy, and another crossover classic on the first issue.

Lilly Fields Hoagy Lands - Sweet Soul Brother / Spectrum EX++£25 Reduced to £20
Sweet as you like, this is a killer record from Lilly and Hoagy. As above, real nice copy.

The Younghearts - I've got Love for my Baby / Minit EX+£20 Reduced to £15
Bobby Sanders Production, arranged by Arthur Freeman, always liked this one, great record, with eastern riff in it...

cheers

Malc

----

I prefer direct Bank Transfer, but you can pay by PayPal either Friends & Family or pay for the Pay Pal - 4% fee.

Postage: £4.75 for 1st Class signed for (Within the UK)
Anything worth over a £50 via Special Delivery, £8.50 (Insured up to £750) within the UK.
* If you are outside the UK, just tell me where and I'll quote you via PM.

VICKI.thumb.jpg.5e723f9a9d572e831c1563557346a340.jpg.aca1f81f989cfbc056111b39f7fa0d11.jpg

STAX.thumb.jpg.3bb9a48de74a464205d850f44a11c9ae.jpg.86ff95aa20b7cceb5fec011f49b31187.jpg

AIR.jpg

American International Records.jpg

ARCHWAY.jpg

CHIMMYVILLE.jpg

DECCA-PS-F.jpg

DECCA.jpg

MELLOTONE.jpg

MOTOWN.jpg

SPECTRUM.jpg

TIMMON.jpg

BRUNSWICK-A.thumb.jpg.d37bc9a91ff226ca1cb302b591599c48.jpg

BRUNSWICK-C.thumb.jpg.edbea626397cc04e77679afdc7ee47d6.jpg