Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 05 Apr 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

Next 24 hrs @ 07:10 05 Apr 2024 (Uk time)

1. scan of Wendy Rene After Laughter What Will Tomorrow Bring Crazy
  2. scan of Messengers Incorporated - Soulful Proclamation Soul Funk Grail Shrink
  3. scan of The Sinceres Don T Waste My Time  Girl I Love You  On Pzazz Nm
  4. scan of Texas Sweet Soul Willie Griffin  Company I Love You Grip Mint Nos Wow
  5. scan of Mack Rice Baby I M Coming Home My Baby   1964 Lu Pine
  6. scan of Daisy Burris Four Strong Winds  In Love To Stay  On Deesu
  7. scan of Sweet Soul Joy Incorporated Cryin For Your Love Philmore Sound Excellent
  8. scan of International Kansas City Playboys Everybody S Going Wild
  9. scan of 45 Soul  Aretha Franklin  One Step Ahead  Columbia  Listen
  10. scan of Billy Lee Riley Midnite Hour Southern Soul R B Fuzz Garage 1967 Mojo
  11. scan of 45 Reggae  Ken Boothe  Love Come Tumbling Down  Soul Beat  Listen
  12. scan of Lot Of 7 Vinyl Records - Funk- Inc Sealed Commodores Stevie Wonder Parliament
  13. scan of Gwen Davis My Man Don T Think I Know Sound Stage 7 Nice Vg
  14. scan of Lot Of 7 Vinyl Records -soul Funk- Michael Jackson Stevie Wonder Marvin Gaye
  15. scan of Simon Reyes Just Like Touching Your Hand I M A Hog For You R B Soul Tex-mex
  16. scan of Mack Rice The Whip Feel S Good Promo R B Soul 1964 Lu Pine
  17. scan of New Orleans Funk The Gaturs Wasted  Gator Bait Gatur 510 Nice Vg
  18. scan of Sweet Soul Crossover Bobby Lacour Found What I Wanted  Too Hurt Hep Me Mint-
  19. scan of Frankie Valli  The Night  Original 1975 U K 7 Inch Funk Soul
  20. scan of Ricky  The Lexingtons Walking The Dog Shotgun Have A Heart Soul Garage
  21. scan of Soul Funk Skying High Be Together  Getting Off On Your Loving Mint-
  22. scan of Lonnett Blue Jeans M-s Records M-s 211  1969 Vg Tested Rare
  23. scan of Funk Deep Soul Doug Anderson Eddie Bo Hey Mama Here Come The Preacher Mint-
  24. scan of Lot Of 7 Vinyl Records -jazz Funk Soul- Count Basie Ray Charles Ohio Players
  25. scan of Jimmy Wallace I Ll Be Back Let By Gones Very Soul Vinyl Record Vg B70
  26. scan of Modern Soul Earline Owens Stone To The Bone Ar Nett Nice Vg
  27. scan of Funk Eddie Kirk The Hawg Volt 1096 Mint- Wow
  28. scan of Job Lot 37 X Motown Soul R  B Records Otis Redding Stevie Wonder Smokey  Used
  29. scan of Rico And The Ravens Don T You Know In My Heart Promo 1964 Autumn R B Soul
  30. scan of Tommy Ridgley Double Eye Whammy Should I Ever Love Again R B Soul 1961 Ric
  31. scan of 1950s 1960s Lot Of 100 Rockabilly Soul Country  Pop Rpm 7 Singles
  32. scan of Tommy Ridgley In The Same Old Way The Girl From Kooka Monga
  33. scan of Tommy Ridgley Heavenly I Love You Yes I Do Promo New Orleans R B Soul 1962 Ric
  34. scan of 20x Soul  Funk Vinyl 7 Inch Records Joblot All Playtested All Listed  139
  35. scan of The King Pins  The Monkey One More Time  Federal Demo Rnb  Northern Listen
  36. scan of Recard Jay Gruska Mama 1980s Latin Modern Soul Hear - Private
  37. scan of 45 Rpm Initials Genie 666 Midnight Hour  Summertime Soul Garage Vg
  38. scan of Rick And Johnny You Re Never Satisfied Page 77 Promo  Pop Rock
  39. scan of The Spinners - I Ll Always Love You   Motown Classic Vg
  40. scan of Jan Bradley - Mama Didn T Lie  Classic Chess Vg
  41. scan of 45 Mod Soul  Basic Black And Pearl  Makin Of Love  Wam  Listen
  42. scan of 60s R B Soul Stateside Betty Everett  Jerry Butler Let It Be Me Picture Sleeve
  43. scan of Soul The Ronettes Walkin In The Rain Promo
  44. scan of 1974 Super Hitsville Motown  Tamla Stevie Wonder Gold Award   Vinyl 45
  45. scan of Jackson 5 Lookin Through Windows  Love Song Motown Jet2141 Japan Vinyl 7
  46. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Rock N Roll Soul Capitol Ecr10174 Japan Vinyl 7
  47. scan of Ac Dc - High Voltage Soul Stripper
  48. scan of The Embers Beach Soul Picture Sleeve  On Star Song Ss7805
  49. scan of Funkadelic  Funky Dollar Bill  1970 45rpm Funk P Funk Vg
  50. scan of 7 Records Job Lot X 14 Motown Mod Jam Dexys Style Council Kinks
  51. scan of Al Green Belle Original 1977 Hi Rnb Soul Funk Promo Picture Sleeve
  52. scan of Esko Wallace I Don T Think There Could Be Another You 7 Graham Soul Funk Good
  53. scan of Soul Samples Stephanie Mills For The First Time Vg  Vg
  54. scan of Relly Coloma Whiter Shade Of Pale Bond Street Villar 2528 Mod Soul Exotica Hear
  55. scan of Grand Funk Railroad Live Album Capitol Swbb-633 1970 With Poster Included
  56. scan of De La Soul- Eye Know 7 Single Australia
  57. scan of Modern Room Earth 33rpm My Eyes Only   Motown Ship From Uk
  58. scan of Mongo Santamaria Soul Makossa Atlantic Promo Latin Funk Bboy Breaks Classic 45
  59. scan of Bill Withers - Lovely Day Sunshine Mix By Ben Liebrand  1988 Funk Soul 7
  60. scan of Kathy Barnes-i M In Love With Love 7 Uk London Demo Record 1978 Disco Funk
  61. scan of Billy Preston 45rpm Nothing From Nothing My Soul Is A Witness Tested Excellent
  62. scan of Didi Noel - Let The Music Play -   Girl Group Blue Cat 45
  63. scan of Lee Williams The Cymbals I  Ll Be Gone  Love You More Carnival  45
  64. scan of Main Ingredient-everybody Plays The Fool -45 Rpm-7 -single-soul-vinyl-record- 72
  65. scan of Job Lot 8 X Motown Hits Vinyl Albums Stevie Wonder Michael Jackson Marvin Gaye
  66. scan of King Floyd Everybody Needs Somebody C W Woman Don T Go Astray 1972 Funk
  67. scan of Evelyn Thomas Doomsday
  68. scan of Van Weaver Snake Bit  Back Door  Private Press Country Funk G Hear
  69. scan of Original 1958 Little Richard 7 Picture Sleeve Only True Fine Mama  Ooh My Soul
  70. scan of Tamla Motown   Michael Jackson   We Re Almost There   7 Inch Vinyl
  71. scan of Stevie Wonder Superstition Motown Jet2168 Japan Vinyl 7
  72. scan of James Dockery   Us Demo  My Faith In You Is All Gone
  73. scan of Barrabas Woman  Wild Safari Mexican Maxi Single Funk Soul
  74. scan of 45 Ramps Et Al The Real T D Rap Funk Boogie Break Old School 7 Og Fraternity
  75. scan of 7 Vinyl Single  The Equals Soul Brother Clifford   Happy Birthday Girl
  76. scan of Sam Cooke Another Saturday Night 1963 Sp Rca Victor 1341 Funk Soul
  77. scan of Billy Prophet - Puppet On A String - It S Never Too  Listen - R B Soul
  78. scan of Us Import William Bell   Marching Off To War
  79. scan of Soul Us Import Al Green   Let S Get Married  So Good To Be Here
  80. scan of Sweet 70 S Soul Carl Douglas   Run Back  Runaway Bus
  81. scan of Soul Reggae Bob And Marcia   Young Gifted And Black
  82. scan of Motown Soul Us Import David Ruffin   I M So Glad I Fell For You
  83. scan of Soul Incorporatedmy Proposal
  84. scan of The Dogs Soul Step
  85. scan of Freddie Hughes - Send My Baby Back  Where S My Baby R B Soul 68 Wand Vg
  86. scan of The O Jays Brandy Philadelphia International Records Demo 7 Soul Zs8 3652
  87. scan of Sam  Dave Hold On I M A Comin Soul Man Atlantic Dat1033 Japan Flipback Cover 7
  88. scan of Sylvia Soul Je T Aim London Top1851 Japan Vinyl 7
  89. scan of I Ll Never Say Goodbye -vontastics - Satellite - Northern Soul
  90. scan of Dean Parrish Tell Her Fall On Me  Vinyl Record Vg W3332
  91. scan of Crown Heights Affair - Dancin  - 70 S - Soul - 7 Vinyl
  92. scan of Atlantic Starr Circles Uk 7 Promo Vinyl A M Records 1982 A1-b1 Soul R B Demo
  93. scan of Moonlion Laid Back 70 S Funk Vg
  94. scan of Hoagy Lands - The Bell Ringer - Spectrum 70s Soul Funk - Nice
  95. scan of Northern Martha  The Vandellas Dancing In The Street Us Gordy 1964
  96. scan of Diana Ross I M Coming Out Motown Vipx1545 Japan Vinyl 7
  97. scan of David Soul It Sure Brings Out Love In Your Eyes Private Stock Emr20480 Japan 7
  98. scan of Job Lot Of 32 Single 7 Records Funk Soul Disco Tamla Motown Many Obscure Titles
  99. scan of Nickey King- Hey Judge  Now That You  Re Gone 45rpm 1977 Funk Soul
  100. scan of Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady - Motown - Tmg 1365 - Vg

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert