Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 01 Apr 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

Next 24 hrs @ 07:28 01 Apr 2024 (Uk time)

1. scan of Micky Moonshine - Name It You Got It Uk Decca Demo
  2. scan of Grand Wizard Theodore Can I Get A Soul Clapp Og 12 Nm Disco Rap W Promo Sheet
  3. scan of R B  - Tony Clarke - Love Must Be Taboo - Fascination
  4. scan of R B Rocker R B Soul - Barons - Who S In The Shack - Soul - Vg
  5. scan of R B  - Art Neville - Arabian Love Call - Specialty
  6. scan of R B Soul Mod  - Wayne Deville - My Babe - Drew-blan - Vg
  7. scan of Doo Wop Latin Soul - Perez Bros - I M Truly Truly Yours - Wolfie Records
  8. scan of Danny Williams - Whose Little Girl Are You Uk Deram  1967  1st
  9. scan of Frank Lowe Quintet  Exotic Heartbreak Lp 1982 Soul Note Italy
  10. scan of The Chapters - If You Can T Love Me Pity Me  Without You - Garage Soul Mod
  11. scan of Garrett S Crew Nasty Rock Electro Funk Gem W Never Seen Sticker Sleeve 12
  12. scan of R B Soul  - Jimmy Ricks  The Raves - Daddy Rollin Stone - Atco
  13. scan of R B Soul Acetate - Johnny Burton - Coming Home - Mel Tone - Unreleased
  14. scan of Sweet Crossover Soul-just Us-stop Pretending I M Not Jealous-silver City 101
  15. scan of R B Soul Rocker - Tony Middleton - Lover I M On My Way - Saxony - Vg
  16. scan of Los Moonlights - Se Fue Siempre Te Recordare  Bego Bg-419 Latin Soul Hear
  17. scan of The Beetles Rubber Soul Vinyl Record E M I Records Retro Music Entertainment
  18. scan of R B Soul Mod - Billy Bland - Doing The Mule - Old Town
  19. scan of R B Soul Blues - Sally Stanley - I Ll Have To Let You Go - Excello - Vg
  20. scan of 88-90 Hip Hop Collection Lot Bundle De La Soul Heavy D Young Mc Special Ed
  21. scan of Modern Bobby Cutchins - I Did It Again - Lasso
  22. scan of Soul Funk Rap J J Caillier Pusherman  Louisiana Rapper Jay-cee 1001
  23. scan of Florida Funk-jazzberry Patch-planed Off The Are My Friends-j B P Records
  24. scan of R B Soul - 5 Royales - I Got To Know - Home Of The Blues - Vg
  25. scan of Miami Soul Funk-johnny K-i Got Bills To Pay I M Afraid Of The Dark-drive 6231
  26. scan of Soul Funk Bobby Allen  Exceptions Soul Chicken Soul Sound 1001 Nice Vg
  27. scan of Funk Quad - Funky Love Song  Relief - Leo Mini Nice Shape Soul
  28. scan of Psych Soul Ep - Jane Birkin Serge Gainsbourg - Je T Aime - Royal Iran
  29. scan of Chicano Latin Soul Jaymenoll  Eternals Suena Un Suenito Dream A Little Dream
  30. scan of Psych - Fourth Way - The Far Side Of Your Moon - Soul City
  31. scan of R B Soul - Eddie Burns - Hard Hearted Woman - Harvey - Vg
  32. scan of R B Soul  - Miss Lavell - Run To You - Duke
  33. scan of Wrinkar Experience Fuel For Love 1972 Afro Psych Rock Funk Hmv Nigeria
  34. scan of Psych Soul Mod - Winston G  The Wicked - Until You Were Gone - Parlophone Uk
  35. scan of R B Soul - Curley Moore - Soul Train - Hot Line
  36. scan of Karen Striblin Just A Little Girl In Love Jaber 7117 Mi Soul Funk Top M-
  37. scan of Dexys Midnight Runners - Searching For The Young Soul Rebels 1980 Blueeyedsoul
  38. scan of R B Soul - Clarence Pinckney - Red Light Green Light - Pot Of Gold
  39. scan of Labrenda Ben  The Beljeans Camel Walk The Chaperone
  40. scan of R B Soul - Little Esther - If It S News To You - Savoy
  41. scan of R B Soul - Alex Harvey - I Just Wanna Make Love To You - Polydor Germany
  42. scan of Daz Rene - The Back Street Letter From My Darling  Try-hard Funk Soul Hear
  43. scan of Soul Funk Function Disco Function Soul Unlimited 1976 Vg
  44. scan of Fortson  Scott - Better  Just A Little Step Pzazz Northern Sweet Soul 45
  45. scan of Teen Soul - Sandra Browne - You D Think He Didn T Know Me - Columbia Uk
  46. scan of The Velvelettes   He Was Really Saying Something Rpm 1964 Soul Vg Hear
  47. scan of R B Soul Blues - Big Amos - Move With You Baby - Hi - Vg
  48. scan of Imperialites - Have Love Will Travel Let S Get One  Imperial 66015 Soul Hear
  49. scan of George Smith - I  Ve Had It - Turntable   45
  50. scan of Linda Jones  The Whatnauts I  M So Glad I Found You Stang
  51. scan of Dottie  Millie Talkin About My Baby Tobi Lark Happiness Is Here  5
  52. scan of Barbara Lewis - Ask The Lonely Enterprise Ena-9027  Nm-  5
  53. scan of Psych Soul - Bachs Lunch - You Go On - Tomorrow
  54. scan of 60s Mod Tamla Motown Smokey  The Miracles I Second That Emotion Picture Sleeve
  55. scan of Karen Small - Boy Are Made To Love Hey Love  Venus 1066 Soul Misprint Hear
  56. scan of Rena Lockett - The Future My Light  International Kingdom Gospel Funk Hear
  57. scan of Lot Of 50 Soul R B Pop 1960s 1970s Vinyl Rpm 7 Singles
  58. scan of Motown - The Night - Frankie Valli - 1st Uk 1972 Issue 3002
  59. scan of The Dalton Boys Ive Been Cheated  Record Promo On Vip
  60. scan of 70 S Soul-gerri Granger-can T Take My Eyes Off You Hot Ta Trot-20th Cent -stereo
  61. scan of No Soul-steve Alaimo-i Don T Know That S What Love Will Do-abc-paramount 10580
  62. scan of R B Soul-jamo Thomas-must I Holler Blank-chess 1971-promo
  63. scan of R B Soul Funk Mod-duane Yates  Capris-hold It Here I Stand-n-joy 1010
  64. scan of Psych Soul Aor - Gus Olsson - Where Are The Good Friends - Polydor - Obscure
  65. scan of Hear 70s Dan Watson Private Electro Jazz Funk - Lay-z  Sweet Suzie
  66. scan of The Upsetters - Soul For Sale Part 1  2  1967 Laguna 104 Soul Funk Hear
  67. scan of Lucy Sister Soul Rodgers  Pray A Little Longer  Killer Gospel Funk One Way 45
  68. scan of Mongo Santamaria We Got Latin Soul -  Columbia
  69. scan of Soul Funk-notations-superpeople It Only Hurts For A Little While-gemigo-stereo
  70. scan of Lot 50 S 60 S Rock  Roll Garage Rockabilly Doo Wop Soul S Vinyl Records
  71. scan of R B Deep Soul - Sebastian  House Rockers - Nobody Can Do The Dog - Key Vg
  72. scan of Herbert Raines Jr Operation Move Funk Disco Boogie Ger-lu Vg
  73. scan of Funk Rolesia  The Kenyattas Kenyatta In Your Town Where Were You Hear Velvet
  74. scan of Funk R B - Hayes Ware - I Want To Bump You Got Me Mama Cj Records Chi
  75. scan of Nothern Soul Maxine Brown Let Me Give You My Lovin We Can Work It Out
  76. scan of R B Soul - Yvonne Fair  James Brown Band - I Found You - King
  77. scan of Jerry Williams  If You Ask Me  Pye Disco Demand Northern  Soul Listen
  78. scan of Mod Soul-bobby King-if You Don T Want My Love- Heart To Heart-warner Bros -mono
  79. scan of R B Soul - Just Donna - Keep Get N Up - Break Out
  80. scan of Wigan Candace Love - Wonderful Night - Aquarius
  81. scan of Merced Blue Notes - Mama Rufus Bad Bad Whiskey  Galaxy 744 Funk Soul Hear
  82. scan of Jan  John - I Need A Light One Night A Week  Lab Gospel Soul Obscure Hear
  83. scan of Promo Demo-the Superiors-step By Step Same-motown
  84. scan of Boyz 11 Men Cooley High Harmony Motown 1991
  85. scan of Crossover Ray Gant Don T Leave Me Us Original
  86. scan of Walter Scott  The Kapers New Girl I Want To Thank You Ivanhoe
  87. scan of Barbara Mcnair - Baby A Go-go -  - 7  - 45rpm - Listen
  88. scan of Funk-mad Dog  The Pups-hip Squeeze Part 1 2-magic City 4519-stereo
  89. scan of The Ballads - The Gift Of Love I Wish I Knew Venture V637  Mint  3
  90. scan of This Is  - Various Artists
  91. scan of Funk Garage - Bohanna - Nightime Lady - Hear- 1969 Promo Scepter
  92. scan of R B Soul The Fleas On Back Beat Label Rpm 7 Record
  93. scan of R B Soul  - Jimmy Ricks - Homesick - Bmr - Nm
  94. scan of Gil Scott-heron - Superman Ain T No Such Thing Mint Soul Funk 76 Arista Promo
  95. scan of Al Wilson  Help Me  Pye Disco Demand Northern  Soul Listen
  96. scan of Manic Street Preachers Motown Junk 12 White Label Mayking Mega Mint
  97. scan of Charles  Ivory My Little Baby  My Soul S On Fire Geneva
  98. scan of The Cult - Sweet Soul Sister - 7 Ps Vinyl Single 1990
  99. scan of Cymande- Second Time Round Lp New 2023 Green Coloured Vinyl Jazz-funk 1973
  100. scan of Saints - Tell It To Your Love 7 Single Private Press N C Soul Sound Hut

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert