Prestatyn Tickets Wanted

Guest Tim aka Bob

Guest Tim aka Bob

:shades: If anybody has any tickets (with or without accomodation) please PM me....

I know it's last mo....but we always make it up as we go along!!!!

thanx

Tim aka Bob

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello there.. someone left a message on my website 2 days ago:

Know anyone who wants to go to Prestatyn at the weekend? My so-called mates decided to go to Soul in the Sun instead so I have room for (in order of preference) up to 3 females or a couple or a gay couple or males that are prepared to hand over their passports. Email me: sally.morales@handbag.com

Social source share

Guest Tim aka Bob

Hello there.. someone left a message on my website 2 days ago:

Know anyone who wants to go to Prestatyn at the weekend? My so-called mates decided to go to Soul in the Sun instead so I have room for (in order of preference) up to 3 females or a couple or a gay couple or males that are prepared to hand over their passports. Email me: sally.morales@handbag.com

thanks for that...brill....sounds like we are very much down the pecking order though!!

....aaaarrrrggggghhhhh did I really look like that in 1999 !!!!!

Social source share

Guest stash313

Tim,

Have a look around the site there's still lots of passes bouncing around, you shouldn't really have a problem...

Social source share

Guest Tim aka Bob

She say's males are ok, providing you hand over your passport biggrin.gif

Cheers for that, thanx for your help....dug the passport out....and sent email....

we'll be there!!!!

Tim aka Bob

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Is it worth starting a thread "Prestatyn passes for sale and wanted", somthing along those lines. So that all who want to sell and buy and can communicate on one thread instead of several jumbled ones?

I know that Jazzman Gerald is trying to sell his pass as he double booked himself to DJ this weekend. So if anyone needs one wrist band let me know and I'll pass on your details...

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Is it worth starting a thread "Prestatyn passes for sale and wanted", somthing along those lines. So that all who want to sell and buy and can communicate on one thread instead of several jumbled ones?

We sort of touched on that idea last night mate, bit late now mind biggrin.gif

In the mean time wants can have this

Social source share

Guest rachel

We sort of touched on that idea last night mate, bit late now mind biggrin.gif

In the mean time wants can have this

Yeah, I think it's a good idea and one to bear in mind for next year. In the mean time suggest anyone looking to buy or sell passes sticks 'Prestatyn' into the search box at top of the forum and it should bring up all related topics so you can look through them.

Social source share

• 11 months later...

Source Advert