Bobby Womack & Patti Labele

KevH

Hi, ANY BOD'S OUT THERE GOT INFO ON

"LOVE FINALLY COME AT LAST",,BY BOBBY WOMACK & PATTI LABELE.(THE SPELLINGS ARE TAKEN FROM THE LABEL,WHICH IS ...X-CLUSIVE.

THERE'S NOTHING ELSE ON THE LABEL,NO CREDITS,NO MATRIX STAMPS ETC.(SAME TRACK ON BOTH SIDES)

thanks in advance ,,,,KEV. thumbsup.gif

Edited by KevH
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, ANY BOD'S OUT THERE GOT INFO ON

"LOVE FINALLY COME AT LAST",,BY BOBBY WOMACK & PATTI LABELE.(THE SPELLINGS ARE TAKEN FROM THE LABEL,WHICH IS ...X-CLUSIVE.

THERE'S NOTHING ELSE ON THE LABEL,NO CREDITS,NO MATRIX STAMPS ETC.(SAME TRACK ON BOTH SIDES)

thanks in advance ,,,,KEV. thumbsup.gif

This is one of my favourite Bobby Womack tracks ,penned by Womack with the legendary Patrick Moten [ ABKO Music Inc . / Ashtray music , Spaced Hands / Beverly Glen music publishing . The correct title is " Love has finally come at last " .Get the album " Poet 2 " - it's just a killer ............ Best ,Eddie

Social source share

Like Eddie, this is one of my fav duets. Saw him do it live at Hammersmith the year the LP came out. To die for. :thumbsup: Also check out "through the eyes of a child" same lp (Poet 2). Another duet with Patti, come close to the above track and has the added bonus of George Benson on guitar, and great horns from Wilton Felder and Fred Wesley

Social source share

thanks for all your help,and i agree,it's a lovely sweet soul track.

The "POET 2" lp gets mentioned, but i've got it on a 45.

Not in fantastic condition(vg?), with a couple of crosses in pen,on the label.

Price anyone?.......it'll probably end up at Tats's anyway whistling.gif .

If he aint already got one!! ,,,KEV.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert