Which is the best for Soul

Hi everybody who's in the know ,

I recently received one of those "Anker" speakers , so I can listen to music at work , for the last 15 months I have been working underground , with no chance of any radio signal , have had a look around , don't want the ask Alexa type Northern Soul , a bit of every thing soulful , classics new releases if possible, just a good mixture really, with no adverts . So before I commit and sign up any pointers ? Thank you beforehand.

Social source share

6 hours ago, Happy Feet said:

Hi everybody who's in the know ,

I recently received one of those "Anker" speakers , so I can listen to music at work , for the last 15 months I have been working underground , with no chance of any radio signal , have had a look around , don't want the ask Alexa type Northern Soul , a bit of every thing soulful , classics new releases if possible, just a good mixture really, with no adverts . So before I commit and sign up any pointers ? Thank you beforehand.

To stream or download only ?

Social source share

Download some of the great mixcloud type podcast things from the likes of pete smith or ian levine with lots of unknown tracks mixed with classics 

Plus there are lots of live tapes that get uploaded from.past venues that have been recorded 

Or there is YouTube to download from 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On MixCloud you can then pick best shows from such as Solar Radio, Starpoint Radio etc. There are loads of great new releases shows there too dependent on your taste - if you check out the websites for those, then check Mixcloud for the shows you like the sound of - there will be loads there that can be downloaded ready.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!