Billy Prophet vinyl stock copy M-

Superclean M- copy of Billy Prophet, What Can I Do/Sad Sam (Sue) up for grabs. Basically looks as new as when it left the pressing plant. 

I will cover shipping anywhere from the U.S. via USPS Priority Express (which now costs around $75, ouch!).

Asking $1,200 all in, payment via paypal in U.S. dollars. (Last I looked, that was equal to about 940 pounds sterling, but of course the exchange rate fluctuates.) I prefer Friends and Family; if you'd rather do it as Goods and Services, I ask that you add $48 (4 percent) to cover fees.

I'm based in NYC, and though I haven't sold much on this forum, many members can vouch for my honesty.

Matt Weingarden

IMG_7218.pdf IMG_7217.pdf

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

11 hours ago, Weingarden said:

Superclean M- copy of Billy Prophet, What Can I Do/Sad Sam (Sue) up for grabs. Basically looks as new as when it left the pressing plant. 

I will cover shipping anywhere from the U.S. via USPS Priority Express (which now costs around $75, ouch!).

Asking $1,200 all in, payment via paypal in U.S. dollars. (Last I looked, that was equal to about 940 pounds sterling, but of course the exchange rate fluctuates.) I prefer Friends and Family; if you'd rather do it as Goods and Services, I ask that you add $48 (4 percent) to cover fees.

I'm based in NYC, and though I haven't sold much on this forum, many members can vouch for my honesty.

Matt Weingarden

IMG_7218.pdf 18.96 MB · 43 downloads IMG_7217.pdf 19.87 MB · 29 downloads

Proper fellow, and A1 collector👍

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!