Farewell Janine

Just wanted to post a note ..made a flying visit to 'Jacks' the sometime new 100 Club venue last night ( work today ..damn that Devil, I know I was meant to be born rich) Anyway good venue and the early spots were great and interesting in equal doses.

Anyway Janine (nice tits btw) good luck in the weird land of Oz, won't see you before you go but hopefully see you there !

Great to see a few special people I hadn't seen a while too.. Dave, Karen, Billy, Martin, Clarkey and Paul.

Social source share

• Replies 34
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

BON VOYAGE Janine, i will try and see you before you go and if you want someone to keep an eye on your records as you would want them to stay in Medway wouldnt you :shades: i am more than willing too.

see you soon and take care

Bearsy

Social source share

Good Luck Sweetiepie .. :shades: My mate Woody emigrated to Melbourne several years ago and he says best thing the family ever did

wish i was a bit younger i,d be their in a flash.............. :unsure:

Take Care Lots of Love

XXX Ian C

Janine, (hopefully if you not on here, Dave might pass this on) sorry didnt see you at Jacks, but I hope we can meet b4 you go, (I know not long now and you busy) but if not, you know I will be passing your way end of year - hopefully - so hope to use your swimming pool! Take care hun, lots of luv k x

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

i didn't think janine was a member on here

She used to be a mod (sic)

And was one of the founder members of that group of reprobates the SSQHGFFDSHSPUTRRY or whatever they called themselves.

Sorry I missed Saturday Janine. I really wanted to be there to say goodbye. But I'm sure you'll be pleased not taking my man flu germs on the plane to Perth.

All the very best in Oz. Just remember if Aussie Customs ask you if you have a criminal record, tell them you didnt think it was compulsory any more.

Social source share

welcome Janine, To Australia

One more to the soulful pot !!!

thank god, we need some more soulful poms over here .!!... the plus to moving here..... nothing better than leaving an allnighter and crashing out on the beach..

looking forward to your visit to Sydney

Pete Morgan

Social source share

I'll miss you for sure, you're always a barrel of laughs when we've been in the same company. You'll have a fab time in Australia and I wish you all the very best with health, prosperity and happiness. Bon Voyage girl :shades:

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

She used to be a mod (sic)

And was one of the founder members of that group of reprobates the SSQHGFFDSHSPUTRRY or whatever they called themselves.

well aware of all that thanks , wasn't having a go at anyone, known janine for a long time but seems pointless saying goodbye to someone who is a "high profile " non-member

Social source share

thumbsup.gif Good luck in OZ,we enjoyed your company on Saturday night at Jacks,oh thanks for the bubbly.You will be missed by loads of people,have a great life enjoy to the full.

Take care,our best wishes go with you Toby & Mandy..

ps Dave i know you will read this give me a pm (dont get too down about it,you'll meet up again soon)..

Social source share

Oh my is OZ ready for this :lamsey: Bet the sweeties wont be as good as blackpool rock lollies whistling.gif . Hope all goes well :thumbsup:

QoFxx

PS. Meant to put this quote from one of my favorite authors in my post

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

Richard Bach

Edited by chrissieo
Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Good luck in Oz!

I hope you get your revenge on that girl and her friends who melted your twin sister.

(Your best bet is to burn the straw one, pour water on the tin one and just shout boo at the big furry one)

Tarra chuck!

Social source share

Good luck in Oz!

I hope you get your revenge on that girl and her friends who melted your twin sister.

(Your best bet is to burn the straw one, pour water on the tin one and just shout boo at the big furry one)

Tarra chuck!

Bye bye honeybunny and good luck in Oz,

Lenny & Jan

Edinburgh

Social source share

If this is the Janine that I know then hi and have a nice one in oz? Janine you know I used to live there and my brother still does, if you get in the shit give me a holler and it will be sorted. Yours as usual Simon Cuerden.

Oh and if this isn't re Janine Snow...... whoops sorry xxx have a nice one.

Social source share

Guest alison

Ode to ForeverMod

To lose a best friend is careless, but I'm not known for being tidy

But let's go back to when we met - I'm sure it was a Friday

A jaunt to the Black Country; a room shared with a stranger

I should have know that instant, my sanity was endangered

Announcing boldy to the staff "We're lesbians you know ...

This is my Mummy Alison and I am Janine Snow"

Although I didn't know it, I had gained my own pet Mod

It took a while to realise that she was a frightful sod

But hey, I gained a daughter ( a mere few years younger )

For Cider, Slimfast and Cheese String, she had insatiable hunger

Arriving weekly at my home with bottles of champagne

Generous of spirit, but headfucked in the brain

We travelled Britain's motorways in search of soulful times

The Highway code forgotten, committing driving crimes

A text sent here, nails painted there, deftly actioned and applied

Crashes, scrapes and writes offs - she took all in her stride

I've witnessed her ascent to heights so dizzy and alarming

Crowned Princess of Snowland and yet down to earth and charming

A spoilt brat, a naughty child, a nightmare adolescent

Nini somehow pulls it off - the best anti-depressant

I'll miss the Minx, the Monkey, the Modernist Mademoiselle

I'm sorry that I cannot be there to wish her fond farewell

Goodbye my dearest cowbag, our wicked pretend daughter

I promise we'll visit you in Oz - come hell or high water

You've been a total diamond; best friend in times of woe

Maybe we should make a stand, refuse to let you go

You fly away to the Promised Land of sun and glistening sea

Just take the time to think of us, Darling Persephone J

Love you honey - Good luck and Bon Voyage

Mummy and Daddy Nightingale

Ali___Nini_at_the_Rocket.bmp

Social source share

Just wanted to post a note ..made a flying visit to 'Jacks' the sometime new 100 Club venue last night ( work today ..damn that Devil, I know I was meant to be born rich) Anyway good venue and the early spots were great and interesting in equal doses.

Anyway Janine (nice tits btw) good luck in the weird land of Oz, won't see you before you go but hopefully see you there !

Great to see a few special people I hadn't seen a while too.. Dave, Karen, Billy, Martin, Clarkey and Paul.

Nice posting Simon nice to see you and Clarky and most of all Martin,exellent night it was sad at the end of the night saying goodbye to Janine,i will treasure her tear down the side of my face forever.

Billy

Social source share

Guest Rowly

Adios Janine - Cheers for the Pop & the cd - it's in the player in the car . Glood luck in OZ darlin', give the convicts hell. See you when you comeback for a visit!

(I knew your tits looked bigger ! :thumbsup::thumbsup: )

Edited by Rowly
Social source share

Guest Jamie

Blimmin eck!

I better say goodbye then!!

Thanks for all the help with organising the Soulsville & SSCDT alldayer - Dobie Gray was certainly smiling on us that day :unsure:

You take care, and enjoy the sunshine.

Jamie, Laura & Sonny thumbup.gif

Social source share

Good luck in Oz Janine - sorry I missed everything. Keep the Aussies entertained with the likes of Cecil Washington, Al Williams, The Hyperions et al...........but please keep the Rolf Harris and Kylie Minge records over there!

Love,

Gene xxxxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert