Most Random Christmas Gifts?

Soul Salad

2 hours ago, Shinehead said:

Could have been worse could have bought ewe a sheep breeds calendar lol

Would've been OK Ish if i lived in the country but i live on the seafront in Eastbourne - No sheep/No cows - actually we did go on a very lovely holiday once to Ayrshire and visited a sheep sanctuary no less - a sheep breed calendar would've been a "slightly" better gift🙂

Social source share

Just now, Soul Salad said:

Would've been OK Ish if i lived in the country but i live on the seafront in Eastbourne - No sheep/No cows - actually we did go on a very lovely holiday once to Ayrshire and visited a sheep sanctuary no less - a sheep breed calendar would've been a "slightly" better gift🙂

Not a christmas gift but my Mother once bought me a bottle of clearasil spot lotion from the seaside , not very subtle my Mother.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

22 minutes ago, Stephen Houghton said:

A few years back I bought the wife a second hand chainsaw from the car boot , she was a bit annoyed I think because I didn't wrap it up lol

Seriously there's just no point sometimes - i don't know your wife but to me she just appears to be a bit ungrateful, spoilt perhaps?😆

Social source share

Being a thoughtful boyfriend at the time, & remembering a time when she had a close call nearly running out of petrol, so one of the presents she received lovingly wrapped for Christmas in the 80's was a petrol can 😇, can't have put be in the bad books for too long as we have been married for 33yrs, but I am reminded about it at regular intervals, especially at this time of the year.🤣

• Up vote 1
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

I once as a joke bought my wife sanitary towels as a present 🎁  she never saw the funny side of it . And for my sons some Tena-men pants for their 30th birthday which I gave them to unwrap at the restaurant infront of friends and family.. 

Some people do not appreciate the thought that goes into presents like this..

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!