Do Buy From This Guy

Guest Bogue

Guest Bogue

Just thought i would put a nice one up for a change.

Bought a few bits & peices off Thorsten & Simone Wegner's Puresoul site over the last 12 months or so & always been happy with the service, always as advertised & always quick delivery.

But this time i was more than happy !

As he was packing up the records i had bought Thorsten noticed that the copy of 'George Jackson - That lonely Night' that i had bought, at a more than reasonable price, did in fact have a little bit of a warp, did not affect play one iota but he wasen't happy.

So to make up for it a free M- Jetstream stock copy of Barbara Lynn's Take Your Love & Run was added to my order !

Now that's what i call good service.

Thanks you guys you are top people :wicked:

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveJohnston

Just thought i would put a nice one up for a change.

Bought a few bits & peices off Thorsten & Simone Wegner's Puresoul site over the last 12 months or so & always been happy with the service, always as advertised & always quick delivery.

But this time i was more than happy !

As he was packing up the records i had bought Thorsten noticed that the copy of 'George Jackson - That lonely Night' that i had bought, at a more than reasonable price, did in fact have a little bit of a warp, did not affect play one iota but he wasen't happy.

So to make up for it a free M- Jetstream stock copy of Barbara Lynn's Take Your Love & Run was added to my order !

Now that's what i call good service.

Thanks you guys you are top people :wicked:

I'ts nice to read a post like this now and then.

another Guy you can buy with convidence from is Rudzy.

www.rudzysrecords.co.uk

Steve J

Social source share

I've just received some records from thorsten & the guys in germany. I ordered four records from them. all of them in better condition than stated. they were placed in new white plain sleeves & then in new white cardboard sleeves. the package arrived within 48 hours, & inside it there were a couple of flyers for their hamburg weekender in october, plus three nifty lapel badges. I've been blown away quite frankly. oh' & their prices are excellent too. thanks guys!!

check 'em out on www.puresoul.de

you know it makes sense...

best,

macca.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spinning Vinyl

What a good thread :yes:

So good to see some positive things written about dealers rather than the negatives (althought we do need to know about the badduns) about pricings and non deliverys.

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

I`ve just had 3 lp`s arrive from Martin at safesounds,records/covers were spotless and quick postage,highly recommend..Cheers fella :) .Also used puresoul before,can`t fault him either...

Wayne.

THANKS WAYNE, OUGHT TO JUST MENTION AS MY SURNAME DOESNT APPEAR ON TWO SHOUTS ON THIS THREAD, THAT SAFE SOUNDS IS ME MARTIN SNOW. WHEN IM NOT BUSY ENGAGING MY BULLSHIT DETECTOR I DO SELL RECORDS FOR A LIVING !

MARTIN SNOW

martin.safesounds@btopenworld.com

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Adey Pierce of 'Cotswold Records' is one of the best. Utterly Fair in any transaction, over the years I've always came away happy after dealing with him. A true gentleman in the often dodgy world of recording collecting......Martin.

I'LL SECOND THAT.

ANOTHER MARTIN

Social source share

I bought a couple of records of a chap in Hull who was a very nice man-he sent the best sales CD and the records were spotless and very cheap....however I now have no recollection of his name or who he is (was off Gemm) which is a bit annoying as there's a couple of tracks rolleyes.gif on the CD that I don't know Any ideas anybody?

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

I bought a couple of records of a chap in Hull who was a very nice man-he sent the best sales CD and the records were spotless and very cheap....however I now have no recollection of his name or who he is (was off Gemm) which is a bit annoying as there's a couple of tracks rolleyes.gif on the CD that I don't know Any ideas anybody?

Rod Dearlove from Voices from the Shadows I would imagine ?

If the CD tracks need identifying then load them on here if you have the technology or give us what you think are the titles and approx year, male or femal vocal etc. Sure we can help.

Social source share

Guest Bogue

Let's not forget Pete Smith either ! Another as honest as the day is long & what a service ! brought my stuff over & even took me dog for a walk ! thumbsup.gif:rolleyes:

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert