'Tomorrow's People'

Mal C

This is very very random, but I was listenig to the theme music to 'Tomorrow's People', you know, as you do, and checked out an old episode on YT, then I found this, check out the start @ 0:08, and tell me the BBC were not taking about Jimmy Saville in 1974...~? some chap in the comments below also mentions it... 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

1 hour ago, Mal C said:

and tell me the BBC were not taking about Jimmy Saville in 1974...~? some chap in the comments below also mentions it... 

Having just watched the Reckoning  and followed to some extent the whole Saville, Rolf Harris stories I think there's little doubt they knew Mal. I just looked a little further into Tomorrow People and there is a link to the BBC in they employed the director of Dr Who to oversee the first series of The Tomorrow People so maybe he thought he would get a little dig in, pure speculation of course but makes you think.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

I think it's obvious people knew you only have to view the Johnny Rotten interview or some of the comedians of the time who dropped large hints. Saville was making money & bailing out Thatcher's government with funds.

Remembering you are vetted if you have relations with governments and royals so questions need to be asked to the Conservative Party & Royal family of what they knew. I feel that will never happen. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!