Up and coming djs - Was:Just a question

Go to solution Solved by Mike,

Generous offer can’t be criticised, notice you mentioned people trying to chip prices. One of my friends started selling his records to clear some space and has constantly got folk whining about postage and trying to chip him on prices by just moaning and whining about prices. The only time I’ve tried to get a lower price is when “make me an offer” appears. So well done you, although if you have any thing really rare that I like, il take it…..🤣😂🤣👏👏👍😎

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

• Solution

Don't really get why this was posted in our 'sales' forum

Anyway am moving the topic to our 'All About The Soul' main forum where it should get better exposure and not get mixed up with other members sales or the sales forum guidelines

Have edited the title as well to reflect the thrust

cheers

mike

• Up vote 1
Social source share

All I would like is a young lad/lass that wants to start djing could use a helping hand on the now over subriscribed and over inflated ns scene prices just been sorting through records there's no 5K records but there's enough to get them on thier way and to start building up a collection to dj with hopefully will make someone happy a friend pmd me this morning saying be careful they don't just take them to sell personally if people are that shallow no problem not the 1st time I've been shafted 

Cheers yocky 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!