SOME HEAVIER SWEET SOUL ORIGINALS

Funkysweet

Some Really Good Sweet Soul Selections That Are getting more rarely seen listed for sale, as the years keep pressing on so don’t sleep grab these Toughies now all in great condition here! 

💎INCLINATIONS - I’m gonna make love last / The Harder We Try (JANUS WLP) 

RARE BALTIMORE SOUL - This is the more sought after “vinyl issue” White label promo as the Stock Brown label copies are all STYRENE😖👎🏼 This one is extremely rare, especially in this condition has also been sampled in hip-hop by many producers, More known for Madlib’s and Freddie Gibbs intro of “DEEPER” Circa 2013 which makes this Sweet Soul 45’ that Much more In-Demand!  

CONDITION: VG++ asking  $425 Vinyl issue !! 

💎 REVELATION FUNK - ELASTIC LOVER / BEAR FUNK (GOLD PLATE) 
RARE OHIO SWEET SOUL / FUNK NM also known in HipHop as the Soul Sampling Music Producer MADLIB Making this one quite Desirable more than it already is beyond the sweet soul collectors. 

CONDITION : VG++ ASKING $475 

💎 DEL-CORDS - Won’t you let me know /  Just a little misunderstood (UP RECORDS)
RARE PHILLY KILLER BLUE EYED SOUL!! HEAVY ON DRUMS AND HARMONY ONCE UNDER THE RADAR NOW BECOMING MUCH MORE IN DEMAND!    

CONDITION: NM  asking $400

💎FACES OF TRUTH - I Need Ya / Black Is 
SCARCE KENTUCKY SWEET SOUL/ FUNK Plays Nice & Strong VG Especially on the Ballad Side / The Funk Side plays VG-  Rare Kentucky Sweet Soul Obscurity in any condition…

CONDITION : STRONG VG / VG- 

asking $600 

💎DEE EDWARDS - Posess Me / I can deal with that 
RARE DETROIT SOUL/ FUNK - Strong VG on Slow Sweet Ballad Side also known to be a sister Funk classic for decades on the flip, which is “I can Deal With That” in  VG condition  this record got released with 2 different Funk versions one with strings, and one without strings where the drums are more prominent!  this copy here is the one without strings and is the more desirable copy amongst funk collectors!!! Don’t sleep on that lowrider slow  ballad either 

CONDITION: NICE VG asking $475 

PM TO INQUIRE or 

Also email me at raresoulconcerts@gmail.com

WE CAN DISCUSS ANY KIND OF SHIPPING OPTIONS 

THANKS FOR LOOKING 👀 

FD477958-CCF8-4EED-92F5-F1B6250A60DA.jpeg

E76B45FD-910C-4939-B369-7EB385C2873A.jpeg

AC926F86-1D99-4B34-849B-085827EAA51B.jpeg

7856DA16-CB4E-4DDE-AF18-86FE7E2504D6.jpeg

97BF5B35-BAA5-49ED-A12D-DD5F3631CE27.jpeg

Social source share

• Replies 0