Anglo American Auction Results

These prices look much more sensible to me than Manship's. Obvious that Anglo-American has a much smaller customer base. Or at least a base without the more-money-than-braincells lunatics.

I always thought of E. Williams as a Popcorn track. Or at least that's where it would sound great, at a popcorn party. Not a Northern Soul record IMO.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

11 hours ago, Benji said:

These prices look much more sensible to me than Manship's. Obvious that Anglo-American has a much smaller customer base. Or at least a base without the more-money-than-braincells lunatics.

I always thought of E. Williams as a Popcorn track. Or at least that's where it would sound great, at a popcorn party. Not a Northern Soul record IMO.

E. Williams has been big here since the mid 80s. 

• Up vote 3
Social source share

I can honestly say that Tim is quite often, more than surprised at what some of the items he auctions, realize monetarily.

Personally, i dont compare anyone elses site to be as good or realistic as Anglo American.

There have been some staggeringly rare items auctioned here, they continue to do so as private collectors begin to let go of their treasures, a good many of which may never have seen a sale or auction since they were first purchased...and perhaps a few that afficianados may never have heard of?

• Up vote 2
Social source share

2 minutes ago, Geeselad said:

Can't believe that GJG has doubled thought people would get over it quickly, sadly not 😴

I'd be more concerned about that Billy Arnell Tough Girl 45 selling for 2k, a truly awful record. Might be one for your rarity/obscurity thread. Sounds like a vanity club record to my ears tbh #vicreeves

Social source share

9 hours ago, Modularman said:

I'd be more concerned about that Billy Arnell Tough Girl 45 selling for 2k, a truly awful record. Might be one for your rarity/obscurity thread. Sounds like a vanity club record to my ears tbh #vicreeves

I can't justify it but always had a weakness for BA. GJC, just played it again, and from those first horns, I think, muck fe! Two and a half minutes of this!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!