UTOPIAS, CELEBRITIES, SHADES OF JADE, WILLIE TEE & MORE

Rare Toones

RARE TOONES – LIST 12
All of these 45’S are available on a first come, first serve basis. Happy Hunting!
Grading Scale:  M- / VG+ / VG / VG-
UK Postage: Special Delivery £8.50
International Postage: Tracked & Signed £15.00
Payment: PayPal (f&f), Bank Transfer, Cheque, Cash
E-mail: raretoones@gmail.com
Tel: 07951 600068

💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️     💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️.    💙    ❤️    💙

THE CELEBRITIES - I CHOOSE YOU - BOSS VG+ £3,000
A beautiful copy of this monster all-nighter sound. Full on group northern dancer of the highest order. Vinyl almost M- all but the faintest of marks, labels are clean and undamaged save two x's.
MANHATTANS - ALL I WANT IS YOUR LOVE - CARNIVAL VG/VG+    £25
As good as it gets and one of the best doubleheaders around. Dead centre 'full on' group northern with a gorgeous group soul flip. A strong VG with a few marks. Plays loud and clear.
EARL DUFF  - THIS LITTLE GIRL OF MINE - CEE DEE  M- £30
An uncommon record, just waiting to go. Rarely found in the wild and vanishing fast. Killer late 60's crossover with early funky modern vibes, harmonies, breaks, it got the lot really.
ACOUSTICS - LIVING IN HARD TIMES - CHERRY BLOSSOM M-       £75
Rare original 1st label press. Came to us directly from Max Kidd, along with a few other interesting test pressings and acetates. Awesome 70's dancer which sounds just perfect for todays dance floors.
SHADES OF JADE - WHY DOES IT FEEL SO RIGHT - DORE VG/VG+  £450
A very rare release on this iconic label, killer dancer. Label has some marks, vinyl is VG+ with gloss. Plays loud and strong. A hard one.
LITTLE JOHNNY HAMILTON - OH HOW I LOVE YOU - DORE VG+         £1,000
Rare, great and always in-demand. Lovely clean copy of this all-time classic.
VIVIAN COPELAND -  OH NO NOT MY BABY - D'ORO  M-  £75
Another cracking toone, which is becoming increasingly hard to find.
GERALDINE JONES - BABY I'M LEAVING YOU - EASTERN  M-  £25
Powerful RnB edged northern dancer. Nice.
THE UTOPIAS - GIRLS ARE AGAINST ME - LA'SALLE  VG+/M- £6,000
FloorPacker! Sweet mid-tempo magic at it's very best. This elusive rarity is offered here in stunning VG+/M- condition, a beauty to behold and an absolute joy to dance to.
WILLIE TEE - PLEASE DON'T GO - NOLE (Promo)  VG+  £2,000
One of his rarest and best 45's. Wanted on several scenes with the incredible 'My Heart Remembers' on the flip, a knee dropping sweet ballad of gigantic proportions. A solid clean VG+ copy with some slight marks and discolouration to label.
ROCKY GIL & BISHOPS - ITS NOT THE END - TEARDROP VG+ £450  ON HOLD
Rare Texas release and one of the very best on the label. Uptempo harmonies with horns and breaks. Hidden on the flip is a stunning sweet group soul ballad. Perfect labels, vinyl would be M-, save a few light marks. A lovely clean copy.
RIGHT COMBINATION - SAVE YOUR LOVE FOR ME - TRC VG+ £180
Under the radar, driving funky modern. Rare Memphis release. Bags of head room and potential in this record. 👍
GENE MIDDLETON - YOU CAN GET IT NOW - SOUL TOWN VG+ £275
Deep Southern influenced quality mid-tempo dancer, with aching deep number on the flip. 
SENSATIONS - DEMANDING MAN - WAY OUT VG £1,800
Storming northern rarity, with an overlooked strong raw edged dancer on flip. Labels perfectly are undamaged with usual wear stains, Vinyl has numerous surface marks, plays loud and strong. A solid keeper until a minter comes along.

THATS ALL FOLKS!!

💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️     💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️    💙    ❤️.    💙    ❤️    💙

LIST 12.png

Edited by Rare Toones
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion