Bilston Town Hall want a promoter ?

Mike

via contact us...

I'm emailing on behalf of Bilston Town Hall (bilstonth.co.uk) in Wolverhampton.  We're looking for a Soul Promoter to run a regular (maybe 4x a year) Soul Night in our venue from 2024 and wondered if you'd be happy to put this out in your newsletter/website for anyone who might be interested in working with us?

We have a wooden sprung dance floor, and a capacity of 200 for dance events.  The promoter would hire the venue from us and retain the ticket income themselves.

If anyone would like to have a chat, they can email boxoffice@wolverhampton.gov.uk. 

Many thanks,

Stephanie

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike  ,   massive mix here with Bilston town Hall ,   myself and partner Ian Garratt did 3 events there and Ian walked away NOT me i was still thinking i had bookings there with a few my my regular DJS as myself and Mick Taylor , Mark freeman was carring it on , it was me who first got bilston and asked ian to come on board ,   spoken to steph now which really she should really honour our dates regardless if a new promoter as dates there ..some are not happy with the situation hope something can be resolved 

Social source share

7 minutes ago, Hitsville Chalky said:

Hi Mike  ,   massive mix here with Bilston town Hall ,   myself and partner Ian Garratt did 3 events there and Ian walked away NOT me i was still thinking i had bookings there with a few my my regular DJS as myself and Mick Taylor , Mark freeman was carring it on , it was me who first got bilston and asked ian to come on board ,   spoken to steph now which really she should really honour our dates regardless if a new promoter as dates there ..some are not happy with the situation hope something can be resolved 

Chalky, as said the post was just a pass on from an email that was sent to the site

hope ya all get it sorted

atb

mike

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert