Out Today - Ten-63 - You and Me / Sat We'll Stay - Izipho

Out Today - Ten-63 - You and Me / Sat We'll Stay - Izipho magazine cover

Due out today the latest 45 from Izipho

Ten-63 - You and Me / Sat We'll Stay - Izipho

Label details follow below

Legendary Memphis soul brothers William, Bertram and Randy Brown released an album under the group name TEN-63 entitled FACING THE MUSIC, it was published in 2009, but recorded sometime earlier. YOU AND ME was played out and initially covered up by Mike Ward circa 1989/90 receiving cult status.

YOU AND ME and our pick for the flip SAY WE’LL STAY are beautifully constructed songs with each of the Brown brothers serving up a solo part, it cannot be denied their contrasting vocal styles and harmonies are supreme in the extreme!

The Browns’ contribution to the Memphis music scene is etched in history. William, who sadly passed away in 2015 was a member of The Mad Lads. Randy and Bertram were members of The Newcomers, Bertram went on to be a part of soul funk group Kwick and of course Randy had a glittering solo career with LPs on Parachute, Chocolate City and Stax as well as numerous singles; he is regarded by many as being one of the finest vocalists of his genre.

If you buy one IZIPHO record this year, please consider this one and support our musical heroes Randy and Bertram.

Purchase options

https://www.iziphosoul.com/ten-63---you-and-me--say-well-stay-out-on-9-june-175-p.asp

Members Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!