GIVING UP THE GHOST - TIME TO GET OUT - 12 AT A TIME

Vadnochka

Decided life's too short to be going to National and local gigs, trying to support and participate only to find a self serving clique of promoter / dj's are serving up the same old dross almost wherever you go - most with no knowledge / background and most galling - No real records.!!!

So despite some of the offering having had a hard life all my sounds are up for sale - they will all be play graded and offered at (in my opinion) a fair price. PM me with any questions but don't try and treat me like a twat as I've been with my brother at the leading edge of this scene since 1970 - Any wants - list them - It might get you at the front before I list some.

FIRST DOZEN - PASSING ON TO THE NEXT GENERATION

LENNY CURTIS - NOTHING CAN HELP YOU NOW - END EX £1000 

1/2 " edge crack - plays perfectly - lovely copy otherwise

FOUR COINS - MAYBE SHE'S RIGHT - LAN-CO M- £1000

Alleged recent find - only a handful -if that and they've disappeared - Brilliant 70's

TONY CLARKE - A WRONG MAN - MS VG £600 SOLD

Detroit brilliance - Terry / Kaplan / Clarke - floor filler on the issue - L O on label

TAN GEERS - WHAT'S THE USE / LET YOUR HEART & SOUL - OKEH WLP VG+ £700 SOLD

Okeh all time double sider - Nov 13 1968 - scruffy label & sleeve but what a must have sound - priced accordingly

TOBY LARK - SWEEP IT OUT IN THE SHED - TOPPER VG £600 SOLD

Another Detroit must have in demander - label wear and wol OL on my love side

JIMMY FRASER - OF HOPES AND DREAMS AND TOMBSTONES VOC/INSTR. - COLUMBIA WLP - EX £500 SOLD

Crack at 2.30 - nop, priced accordingly - been playing it for years.

TONY CLARKE - LANDSLIDE - CHESS WLP VG £450

1/2 price rollicking classic - the only way to own and play it out really - Chess paper label demos show wear as always.

PENETRATIONS - CHAMPAGNE / SWEET, SWEET BABY - TERI-DE VG- £350

Another masterpiece from L J Smith on the super rare local pre- Highland Teri-De release - brilliant as well

CHARLES IV - WE CAN DO SOME BUSINESS/ BETTER GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF - SMASH WLP VG+ £175

Semi-known double sider with plenty left to go in it - get on it now

LARRY LASTER - GO FOR YOURSELF - LOMA VG £150 SOLD

Classic sound from the early 70's which has stood the test of time and rightly getting spins again

JAMES BARNETT - KEEP ON TALKING - FAME WLP VG+ £300

All-time great tune - on my play-list since 1972 and still a floor packer as I played it 3 weeks ago at Tamworth Progressive Club

JACKIE WILSON - IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I LOOK AT YOU - BRUNSWICK DJ -EX £150

The 'guvnors' final offering to his UK worshipers is fitting finale to this list - dj must have

0-500 = £8

1000 = £10

1500 + = £12

PM me

Edited by Vadnochka
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic