Tim Fletcher R.I.P

Was sad to hear that Tim Fletcher passed away last Wednesday 29th March.

Tim was a good friend, a gentle soul with a vast knowledge of the music, he would catch a train from Coventry to Wolves, I would collect him from the station, bring him home and feed him, then we would all venture off to a nighter. Carol and Tim where especially close, she would do anything to help him out, of which he was always grateful. 

15 years ago today Tim kindly helped out at our wedding, taking snapshots with one of my cameras.

We will miss you dear friend

Love Martyn & Carol x

Social source share

Lovely photo,  I also Remember Tim from Coventry dayers. But also Remember him for his humour.. it certainly wasn't woke. 

Rest well my friend and I will never forget 

" sniper on the balcony " 

A private joke that will always be with me our friend Mark and of course you Tim

Good night my friend x

Edited by Greedy Mick
Social source share

Very sad news , we had some great times travelling around and about to most of the venues from 88 to 2004 , did many a soul night / alldayer in Coventry , Hope & Anchor , Hare & Squirrel,TicToc, Bug & Black Bat , Tha General Wolf , and many more , when I gave up the DJing I gave him the Twin decks we used to use, which I'd bought off a mate of his Howard , (Tim didn't have the cash when Howard was selling up) I hope he pissed his neighbours off using them up on the seventh floor of Samuel Vale House , because I know they pissed him off ! 

Rip mate , sleep well

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!