People who can't resist from being sarcastic

Greedy

13 hours ago, Greedy Mick said:

I don't care if I get kicked off the site but I am totally sick of one person who cannot resist being sarcastic about people's posts. ie if someone accidentally posted something twice by accident. Maybe they posted the same thing twice in record sales. Does it need a sarcastic remark?

take it you mean the comment on this post about a double post

as with anything online a post can be taken many ways

if you do feel strongly about a post as always the 'suggested' action is to flag it up so the site team can have a look and see whats going on

Social source share

What's a joke to some people, others don't find funny. Depends on your point of view.

I always try and do positive posts and not negative, unless it really is relevant to the conversation!

It's so easy to pull things down, but very hard to build them up!!

Edited by Solidsoul
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

6 hours ago, Steviehay said:

my mum always used to say ...the lowest form of wit.. thats 3/4 of utd fans stumped !!

The Lowest Form Of Wit , by Leonard Rossiter a very good read circa 1981 , who played Rigsby in the comedy classic Rising Damp , also I believe wrote speeches for the Prime Minister Harold Wilson , when he was in Parliament . Sarcasm does have its humorous uses , worth a read .

Edited by Happy Feet
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

3 hours ago, Happy Feet said:

The Lowest Form Of Wit , by Leonard Rossiter a very good read circa 1981 , who played Rigsby in the comedy classic Rising Damp , also I believe wrote speeches for the Prime Minister Harold Wilson , when he was in Parliament . Sarcasm does have its humorous uses , worth a read .

Totally agree that sarcasm can be very funny, but there's a time and place for it, and you have to be very careful so not to offend 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

13 hours ago, Davey S said:

It's not just here FB is as bad people have to make sure everyone knows THEIR opinion on something if they don't approve. 

It gets on your tits , WE DONT ALL LIKE THE SAME S**T.

David.

2 hours ago, Davey S said:

Yep you need the right audience for it cause it can get you a punch in the teeth.

given that the subject is about the standard of members posts, it would be better all round if you turn down the confrontational tone that you are using in your posts

thanks

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

You're referring to a particular post in the "tracked parcel" topic, aren't you? If you are, I can't see why that is too sarcastic. Maybe you're a bit too sensitive in that matter? We're all grown up adults here and should be able to stand to these posts, shouldn't we?

But seriously, if you're annoyed by posts from another member, put them on "ignore".

• Up vote 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!