Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed delay

I've been expecting a record from the UK since December. I'm in the U.S. It was sent "tracked and signed." There was a little progress in early January, but it's been stuck at Langley since January 10 with the message that "We have received your item at LANGLEY HWDC, our international processing centre. Your item is being prepared for despatch overseas."

Should I just keep waiting? Anyone have any idea when international mail is going to get going at a good rate again?

Social source share

You just need to wait patiently - The malware attack has stopped all tracked shipments - I have been fortunate that stuff that I had almost given up on  suddenly arrived at South Midlands Dist. with no warning after being trapped at Langley for nearly a month. These were inbound from the States I might add - and a further one from Holland suddenly appeared out of nowhere with a large tracking info gap once it had arrived in France.  I've been advised not to send stuff out, in fact they still cannot process stuff via local post offices, only stuff processed on line and recommended I go to their website for this service. Certain items I think (Yours appears likely) has got trapped in limbo until they can sort out this problem - The Post Office staff are keeping me up-dated - I've got a Guitar Ray awaiting sending - all paid for but not able to send safely due to value.

Best of luck on your stuff

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/03/2023 at 00:48, Michael Bailey said:

OK, my long wait ended today. I challenge anybody to beat this: 

image.thumb.png.9a05d02b0fcc9317268996ddae34e247.png

cant beat it but can just about compete with it.. i posted one to the usa on 16th december  that dissapeared almost straight away off tracker only to turn up in a hold in milton keynes at the end of january.. was stuck there for a month then started moving and that was finally delivered in chicago last week.. i have another parcel posted just after christmas to germany that is now at the guys sorting office in berlin so hope he gets that in next day or two. been testing times for us all

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!