Tv - Must Watch Shows

Mike

6 hours ago, Jessie Pinkman said:

Excellent news, I was hoping they'd do another series.👍 

when I started watching the very first episode, I thought WTF somebody's gonna say “Bada bing, bada boom,” and I'd be outaa here'. Pleasantly surprised, it was really enjoyable.

Just watched the 1st episode of season 2, looks promising..............

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Binged watched the French crime series Sambre Anatomy of a Murder based on a true story about a serial rapist. My only downside being it says the series is meant to be a tribute to the victims and not factual. This led to  discussions between myself and Lou at various points as to whether this or that actually happened as some instances of police incompetence and indifference were astounding. One scene in particular led to lengthy talk on surely someone in the station would have questioned or had second thoughts, if you watch the series I'm pretty sure you will recognise this scene in particular. That said excellent acting, gripping story line well worth a watch.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, Twoshoes said:

Binged watched the French crime series Sambre Anatomy of a Murder based on a true story about a serial rapist. My only downside being it says the series is meant to be a tribute to the victims and not factual. This led to  discussions between myself and Lou at various points as to whether this or that actually happened as some instances of police incompetence and indifference were astounding. One scene in particular led to lengthy talk on surely someone in the station would have questioned or had second thoughts, if you watch the series I'm pretty sure you will recognise this scene in particular. That said excellent acting, gripping story line well worth a watch.

I'm halfway through it & had pretty much the same tdhoughts - police incompetence etc. I reckon a bit of dramatic license makes for a more dramatic story-line - bit like some of the British press! Gripping series & well worth watching none the less. 

Also just watched The Hunt for Raoul Moat (old series that was repeated very recently) Well worth another watch - it's easy to forget just how horrific it all was for those involved & also for the residents of the area.

Edited by Kathryn Magson
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Kathryn Magson said:

a bit of dramatic license makes for a more dramatic story-line - bit like some of the British press! Gripping series

Yes I get that, watching the last episode today  after which I will look up the case and hopefully get some perspective on truth and fiction. Gripping as you say. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!