"Haunted places" in Scotland

Benji

I'm currently planning a trip to scotland in spring/summer 2023 with my family. My 13 year old son is very much into that haunted places/houses/castles thing. I googled a bit but for whatever reason it seems that there are hardly any scottish "haunted spots". Looks like it's mostly the english deceased that have issues with crossing over to the afterworld 😉

So my question is, does anyone have any recommendations to visit?

Many thanks!

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

1 hour ago, Pigeon Thing said:

...edinburgh underground ghost tour...if your passing...

We already covered that (e.g. Mary King's close etc) back in 2019. Forgot to mention it.

1 hour ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

And another selection for you…

https://www.haunted-britain.com/haunted-scotland.htm

Many thanks, will have a look at this today. No idea why Goggle didn't bring it up...

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

If you are planning to visit Edinburgh and fancy a hop over the border Chillingham Castle is an hour and a half away over the border. Quite a few years since I went there but it was like no other Castle I have visited, no ropes blocking access, you could get up close to furniture etc, at that time it was like going round to your mates who hadn't cleaned for years which was all part of its charm. More of interest to you said to be Britain's most haunted castle.

Plenty of info on line, also been a tv series set there which you might find on you tube.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert