Records For My Funeral

• Replies 69
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Spinning Vinyl

"When I die bury me deep, and I dont want nobody to weep, just say the poor boy, got a lil tired, now hes a resting on the other side"

sod the slow tear jerkers

:wicked:

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

my 3 choices go for what is known as my fav music Shakin Stevens megamix first then i want

Sam Cooke - Sugar dumpling to tell the one i love i still love them even if i am not there

Jeff Perry - Love Don't Come No Stronger

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

pyramid, like simsy. we could have a joint one mate.

though i might go for margie joseph one more chance

Ah Pyramid...I'd bury that with you both! I used to like it a lot but for the last few years I haven't been able to stand it. Isn't it strange when that happens? I think it's because it sounds like Vic Reeves doing pub singer!

No offence! :rolleyes:

Edited by Karen Heath
Social source share

Ah Pyramid...I'd bury that with you both! I used to like it a lot but for the last few years I haven't been able to stand it. Isn't it strange when that happens? I think it's because it sounds like Vic Reeves doing pub singer!

No offence! :D

But when you listen to the word Karen, it transports you to another place doesn't it? That bass vocal, it's just sublime.

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

But when you listen to the word Karen, it transports you to another place doesn't it? That bass vocal, it's just sublime.

I just don't like it anymore-it makes me feel funny......and not in a good way!

Social source share

Love reign on me - The Who

The Drifter - Ray Pollard

Up your bum - peter and the test tube babies

Wouldn't be a dry arse in the house....................................

I remember the sad sad occasion of Bub of Barnsley's funeral......... When its raining its raining ................ Fookin sad.

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

think i will go for

CAROLYN SULLIVAN "dead"

maybe stating the obvious unless im doing an impersonation of

wilfred brambles funeral in steptoe and son !!!!! :)

Social source share

Here's hoping there is some room left in the country to bury me when the time comes so that my on going current favourite Cody Black's "Slowly Moulding" is apt - well as far as the title goes - the lyrics might not mean much at the ceremony tho :rolleyes::wicked:

I would like the reason I was there to be something similar to Bernie Moore's "I Wanna Be Loved To Death" :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert