JMAuction - 28/12/2022 - Results!

Zanetti

That copy of the Pentagons was a bargain.

I remember sitting chatting to Lee Silver about the record. Lee being the label owner, producer, etc. He told me that there was an earlier release of the record by the Corduroys. I see there's not a mention of this in the auction listing. For those that may be interested this is what it looks like...corduroys.thumb.JPG.bdf0e861b89587658fb70b705d16310d.JPG

• Up vote 2
Social source share

On 28/12/2022 at 21:27, Pottsy said:

That copy of the Pentagons was a bargain.

I remember sitting chatting to Lee Silver about the record. Lee being the label owner, producer, etc. He told me that there was an earlier release of the record by the Corduroys. I see there's not a mention of this in the auction listing. For those that may be interested this is what it looks like...corduroys.thumb.JPG.bdf0e861b89587658fb70b705d16310d.JPG

He flogged me an original acetate of that (I thought some of his acetates were dubious). Is the flip the same do you know- and is this the same as the Sutter apart from the title? 

Social source share

35 minutes ago, Ady Croasdell said:

He flogged me an original acetate of that (I thought some of his acetates were dubious). Is the flip the same do you know- and is this the same as the Sutter apart from the title? 

I got the Pentagons off Koppel back in the 80’s and had it c/u as Soul Shakers , think had Anglo had a few copies, remember being made aware of the Corduroys copy by Dave Flynn some years later

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!