JMAuction - 30/11/2022 - Results!

Zanetti

38 minutes ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Thank you for posting....is Johnny McCall massively expensive?? or is it somewhere near the going rate these days?? I'm working on getting 33% more on Mr manships auction, paying your 20% commission etc..is it still after that, dear?? Thank you...Rob

It has sold around that figure of late, expensive IMO though

• Up vote 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Thank you for posting....is Johnny McCall massively expensive?? or is it somewhere near the going rate these days?? I'm working on getting 33% more on Mr manships auction, paying your 20% commission etc..is it still after that, dear?? Thank you...Rob

In reply to a comment to this tune on my YouTube channel some five years ago about the price being around £500, I replied that a VG issue had sold a bit prior to then for around $900. It's hovered around the 1000 currency unit price ever since that time. Always been a Top-10 fave for me, right from the moment I heard it on early Pat Brady sales cassettes. Top tune, without a doubt! 

• Up vote 3
Social source share

13 hours ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Thank you chalky...I just remember considering buying one and I'm sure they were £250/300 going through e.bay....I bet it's longer than I thought!!...time goes fast doesn't it😂...thank you all....Rob

It’s been around sometime now, was popular some years ago and has gained in popularity again hence the price tag. 

• Thanks 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!