Looking at travelling for 6 months

Bunderthollox

20 hours ago, Leicester Boy said:

Rent out short term, don't act in haste. Good luck 🤞.

17 hours ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

I wouldn't sell if you're only going away for six months. 

I think that's good advice - I'd consider renting out short term too. I wouldn't want to come back & be faced with starting from scratch all over again either. Good luck & safe travels wherever you go! 🙂

Edited by Kathryn Magson
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

Also , if you were to rent out , you could put all your possessions in one bedroom , lock it securely ,letting any tenant know that room is not part of the rental agreement . Unless you need to sell stuff to raise funds for the trip , you are one good tenant away from Freedom , Good luck mate , I have done the Big Getaway myself on several occasions back in the day ,some fantastic times , let us know on here how you are getting on , All the best , Mike.

• Up vote 3
Social source share

2 minutes ago, Twoshoes said:

Reading your post I assumed you were talking about your record collection,

all the replies relate to selling your home, I might be being a bit thick, which is it please?

I thought it was the other way around - about selling the house. After re-reading I reckoned it was records. Or was it both? So I played canny and offered up a reply that applied to each. :wink:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

So the answer to the question must lie in the number of houses the OP owns?

Does he own too many to list individually? 

If not, I guess it's the vinyl collection. Which would seem strange selling them all if only going away for 6 months?

So maybe house contents/possessions? 

Edited by Fish Fingers
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!