arnie j

• Replies 12
  • Views 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi all

can anyone give me any info, labels,prices,availability,on these please ?

the toys-deserted-?

bobby williams-its all over-?

thanks

jason

Bobby Williams is on Sureshot.. only a cheapie... other side's great too... will go and dig it out and post it on the Friday thread later if i get chance :wicked:

Social source share

I used to have The Toys on a 45, but it was a french EP...nice though...sold it for £25 about 3 years ago

That's right Pete - was on French Columbia wasn't it? Also had the same pic sleeve as for the "Lovers Concerto" LP.

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

• 2 years later...

Apologies for reactivating such an old topic but I've got another copy of The Toys - Deserted on French EP and I'm pretty positive it's gone up in price since I last had one - anyone got any ideas? What a fantastic track, is this the only way to get it on 7"?

Social source share

Apologies for reactivating such an old topic but I've got another copy of The Toys - Deserted on French EP and I'm pretty positive it's gone up in price since I last had one - anyone got any ideas? What a fantastic track, is this the only way to get it on 7"?

Hi Pete any chance of a sound file?

Social source share

Yep, only way to get it on 45. I used to hammer this track for years and always had very positive dancefloor response and quite a few people coming to the decks to request details. Was told by french collectors the EP isn't really very rare but certainly not one you find every day.

BTW, the picture sleeve looks nothing the LP cover, at least not like the US LP.

Social source share

thank you joan,what i the other side of bobby williams pleae ?

Probably been answered, but other side is When You Play You Gotta Pay, even better in my option, but probably needs pitched up at +36 for todays fan.

Both sides are on Refosoul, tried to copy it but couldn't work out the new Refosoul!! Off to tech questions. :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert