** Nice selection of Northern oldies for Sale **

Mal C

Hi folks, nice selection of Northern Oldies, and a couple more recent things for sale. If you want reverse label scans just pm me, hope you find something there.

-----

Herbert Hunter - Big Oak Tree / PONCELLO Records EX++ was £100 reduced to £80
Love all his 45's gonna keep 'Happy Go Lucky' so this ones gotta go...

The Four Tempos - Come on Home / Rampart EX++ £15
Class West Coast Soul 45... one of two maybe three they did for the Rampart Label.

Chuck Jackson - In Between Tears / Wand EX++ wol (Vinyl Copy) £20
Bought from rare soul collector Nick Brown, and signed by Chuck Jackson to Nick, probably at the 100 club..

Robert Neal - I'm So Glad / Port Demo EX+ £65
Nice demo of this classic 'Port' soul side! One of the best on the label imo, ouside the The Intrigues 'Don't Refuse My Love' of course!

Manhattens - All I need is your Love / Carnival EX++ £15 ** SOLD **
Very nice vinyl issue, loads of shine on the label and play, great double sider...

Edwin Starr - Time / Keep Running back & Forth / Gordy EX+ £65
Classic double sider, label wear on the RBAF side, happy to send scan if you want to see... plays beautifully...

The Dramatics - Your Love Was Strange / Volt EX++ £15 ** SOLD **
Classic stormer, every 'Soul' home needs one of these...

Jimmy Richards - I'm Not Responsible / A&M Issue EX++ £25
One of three he did for A&M, all worthy, this is my favorite, midtempo brilliance, A very soulful singer..

The Blues Busters - Love is the Answer / Minit Records Demo EX++ £60
I could not tell you a single Russ Winstanley spin, other than this beauty of a 45! class track this is... actually I can 3 b4 8, that's him isnt it..

King Floyd & the Three Queens - Times Have Changed / Pulsar EX+ £95
Plays and looks great, but the flip has label wear, crap track anyway, it’s all about 'Times Has Changed' !

Gene Chandler - No One Can Love You (Like I Do) / Gonna Be Good Times / Constellation EX++ £15
Very Nice example of this classic Chicago track!

Bobby Bland - Good Time Charlie / Duke Demo EX++ £20
Classic Track, very nice clean demo copy...

Deon Jackson - You Got Love / CARLA dh EX++ £15
One of the cheaper tracks form Deon, I always though one of his very best, nice clean Vinyl copy this...

The Royal Five – Say It to My Face / Gonna Keep Lovin' You / Tyler 2nd Issue EX++ £20 ** SOLD **
I prefer 'Gonna Keep Lovin' You' over the other side, such a dreamy vocal Harmony side, serious stuff this!

Soul Bros Inc - Pyramid / Girl in thr Hot Pants / S.B.I EX++ £20
Official release under license from the family of George Brown I think, obviously not a Golden Eye, but its served me for a very long time.

-----

I prefer direct Bank Transfer but you can pay by Paypal either Friends & Family or add the normal 4% fee.

Postage: £4.50 for 1st Class signed for (Within the UK) anything over a ton via Special Delivery,  £8.00 (Insured upto £500) within the Uk. * If you are outside the Uk, just tell me where and I'll quote you via PM.

Cheers all 

Mal

PONCELLO.jpg

RAMPART.jpg

WAND copy.jpg

PORT.jpg

GORDY.jpg

CARNIVAL.jpg

A&M.jpg

VOLT.jpg

PULSAR.jpg

CONSTELLATION.jpg