Ebay knocking back your bid ???

Steviehay
Go to solution Solved by Tlscapital,

Well I've been on there for over 20 odd years but tonight takes this site to a new level, I bought 4 items over the weekend picked up and paid cash for tonight I bid on a tune in the states which I was the highest bidder with 5 seconds to go ebay inform me that the seller will not accept my bid due to unpaid items I have outstanding, I have informed all the sellers from the weekend to make sure to state ive paid  ive left positive feedback on all deals im flabagasted that this has happened to me ....ideas oh ps ebay help line is as about as much use as contacting our prime minister 

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• Solution

Sounds like one of the typical crap eVilbay is regulary pulling lately. Whipping you off your feet most unexpectadly for no valid blame. Regulary I mean more so lately than ever before in my experience. Same applies to other sites like Datcogs FWIW. That since Covid where their respective customers "service" has become a total joke.

I think the success they had with people being locked-indoors because of the authorities incapacity to stop international human flux whi then compensated by purchasing online gave them the big head. Leaving them to believe that could suddenly treat their old customers like newcomers willing to be treated like "unsignificants".

Like Masters treating their slavs if you will. For real. Or at other times by not being available making you feel like unimportant when you need them. Because now ot is you who need them. Not the other way around. I can't foresee what you can do there. It seems like an 'automated' implemantation they have there. And a worrying one.

Often I await later to pay for my purchases awaiting other auctions from a same seller to end to finaly pay on combined shipping costs. Now I wouldn't want that to impair further potential winning auctions. If ever you get some enlightement on that matter from them eVilbay customer "services" please let us know. Good luck with it.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert