12 quality 60s soul LP`s for sale

Dave Pinch

Up for sale today is a nice mixture of 60`s original soul LP`s.
Some great music here. 
Bank transfer is preferred. Can also accept paypal as friends & family to avoid any fees. 
Post £5.50 for 1st class signed for mail or £8 special delivery.
Thanks for looking
1.    The Spellbinders - magic of the spellbinders (US Columbia) feat. baby I miss you, thats the way you make me feel, we`re acting like lovers & more. Vinyl VG+, sleeve VG+ £40
2.    The Intrigues - in a moment (canada  Yew) feat. Im gonna love you, I gotta find out for myself, in a moment & more. Vinly EX, sleeve EX £35
3.    The Dynamics - first landing (US Cotillion) feat. ain`t no sun since you`ve been gone, ain`t no love at all, since I lost you & more. Vinyl strong VG+, sleeve VG+ £40
4.    Jackie Wilson - Beautiful day (US Brunswick) feat. this love is mine, lets love again, pretty little angel eyes, because of you & more. Vinyl EX, sleeve VG+ £35
5.    Irma Thomas - take a look (UK Minit) feat. what are you trying to do, take a look, somethings you never get used to & more. Vinyl EX, sleeve VG+ £90
6.    Walter Jackson - speak her name (OKEH Mono) feat. it`s an uphill climb to the bottom, my one chance to make it, after you there can be nothing & more. Vinyl VG, some crackle between tracks all play thru, sleeve VG £12
7.    Walter Jackson - greatest hits (Canadian Epic) feat. it`s all over, my ship is coming in, corner in the sun & more. Vinyl EX, sleeve VG+ £15
8.    The O`Jays - The O`Jays (US Upfront) feat. shattered man, just to be with you, got to get my broom out & more. Vinyl EX, sleeve EX £15
9.    Freddie Scott - are you lonely for me (UK Joy) feat. open the door to your heart, cry to me, the love of my woman & more. Vinyl EX, sleeve VG+ £25
10.    Kim Weston - for the first time (US MGM) feat. where am I going, come back to me, everything in the world I love & more. Vinyl EX, sleeve is VG there is a 6inch split on the seam. £10

1.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

19.jpg

22.jpg

25.jpg

28.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg