Guest rachel

• Replies 34
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

No Tyrone Davis yet! Can someone post "I'll Be Right Here"?

I will tomorrow if thats still allowed, great record, sounds very similar to Butch's old Curtis Blandon c/u which had some connection did it not??

Had one other Tyrone Davis to put up, again will do so tomorrow, I actually have very few records on the label surprisingly.

Would strongly recommend recent Grapevine CD of Dakar stuff,, absolutely first class with a couple of unissued gems. Will post a listing tomorrow if Mr Grapevine doesn't beat me to it!

Was going to put up the Marshall & Chilites but Joan first as usual, I also have that on ABC (although its been out on a 5 year loan!) but have never seen another on ABC, sure it was Mr Byrney Byrne sold me (or actually gave me I think) the ABC one, before he was distracted by Dean in a dress. Has anyone else seen an ABC one?? Used to be a reasonably popular Allanton sound.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

I will tomorrow if thats still allowed, great record, sounds very similar to Butch's old Curtis Blandon c/u which had some connection did it not??

Had one other Tyrone Davis to put up, again will do so tomorrow, I actually have very few records on the label surprisingly.

Would strongly recommend recent Grapevine CD of Dakar stuff,, absolutely first class with a couple of unissued gems. Will post a listing tomorrow if Mr Grapevine doesn't beat me to it!

Was going to put up the Marshall & Chilites but Joan first as usual, I also have that on ABC (although its been out on a 5 year loan!) but have never seen another on ABC, sure it was Mr Byrney Byrne sold me (or actually gave me I think) the ABC one, before he was distracted by Dean in a dress. Has anyone else seen an ABC one?? Used to be a reasonably popular Allanton sound.

Cheers

Jock

Of course it's allowed :lol: I was going to put up 'Can I Change My Mind' but didn't get round to recording today. Not seen the CD so definitely like to see a tracklisting :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest stromberg

No Tyrone Davis yet! Can someone post "I'll Be Right Here"?

Simon T posted his "All the waiting is not in vain".. a great and underrated crossover record :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

My good Doctor, The B side is a crossover classic

In that case Steve, I will flip it over tonight and give it a dance around the front room :thumbsup:

Doc

Social source share

Cheers

Jock

.......you just didnt pay me boxing.gif Great record, can I have it back please? :rolleyes:

Only kidding big fellah. However the ABC issue isnt listed in Manships :rolleyes:

Social source share

stay with me baby - b w & the next edition - dakar

also did another record which i couldn't find in time "chosen one" or something like that, i think there might be some conection to willie collins "don't stop now" on panic it sounds like him on this and there other one.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert