Netflix loses almost a million subscribers

Mike

Watch u tube / Amazon prime / more than Main Stream tv all cook shows / police crime crap that is laughable / or famous people (millionaires) advertising there new book or there new shows or the latest let’s all talk about LGBT but not upset anyone with any options  - and don’t start me off about charity bloody adverts at £2 a month £3 a month or £27:35 buys them a new tent - rant over  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Zoomsoulblue
I can’t spell lol
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

I watch certain things, but it is very limited in selection.

I seem to have seen all the good things and I can't find anything new that's good to watch.

I will keep it as the things I do watch I enjoy.

P.S. I did enjoy the latest episode of Better Call Saul, yesterday.

Edited by Solidsoul
Social source share

We've had Netflix for a couple of years, and my 'other half' watches it more than me.

In fact the last thing I watch - or tried to watch - was the series on 'soul food' called High on the Hog. Jeez, that was so crap I only managed one episode. Why have it presented by someone who seems to know nothing about food??

One thing we found rather quickly in the Netherlands, is that Netflix has so few TV series and movies available. Too often I've read about a series or a film coming to the channel, or one that's currently being shown and is garnering some media attention, and then find out it's not yet available in NL - and seemingly never is.

Also, I like European cinema, but too often the pitiful selection of movies available offer only Dutch subtitles even though other languages are available (just English would do!).

If I were asked to rate the overall Netflix experience, I'd give it a lowly 3/10. No wonder the service is losing subscribers en masse.

Edited by Amsterdam Russ
Spelin’
Social source share

They may have to do some radical actions like HALVING the subscription fee for a year to gain a bigger subscription pool.

Most of these subscription businesses seem to be valued purely on customer numbers.

Or get Musk to buy in....and sell later. At least you get a bump up in share value during the honeymoon.

Ed

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!