Fantasy football

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/08/2022 at 19:26, Girthdevon said:

In again, bring it on.....plenty of time before Friday to tinker with your team Daved....high table glory is just a whisker away ;o)) 

As of this morning, I'm in 4th place and you're in 13th Gareth which gave me a smile, until I saw you're saving your players for today and tomorrow.😬

Social source share

On 21/08/2022 at 13:41, Daved said:

As of this morning, I'm in 4th place and you're in 13th Gareth which gave me a smile, until I saw you're saving your players for today and tomorrow.😬

Not a great start for me this season.....long way to go though, plenty of time for me to drop even further behind....

Social source share

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have started 2023/24 Soul Source league if you were in last year when you rejoin Fantasy Premier League you will automatically be re entered in to our league.Any newcomers can join by going to FPL website and go to leagues and enter this code hp9sk8 thanks Martin

• Up vote 2
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

A whopping 3rd place for me. The first time ever. I had a great run in the last two months, a bit like Palace. 

Gareth winning it again is getting a bit boring 😀

Social source share

Anyone know of any comps for the euros 

8 hours ago, Daved said:

A whopping 3rd place for me. The first time ever. I had a great run in the last two months, a bit like Palace. 

Wait till ffp get on to him 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 2 months later...

Here is this year’s info.
Hello, For the 2024/25 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "soulsource"? Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/k3nklq League Code: k3nklq Looking forward to playing against you this season!

All welcome if you were in last year just rejoin already 6 of us.

thanks Martin

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 24/05/2024 at 09:33, Daved said:

Sorry Dave, i'll try and be a bit rubbish this time....I really would like to see someone give me a run for my money this season...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

There's some quite big changes to the rules this time round, may benefit some of the more casual players. Able to carry over up to 5 transfers, previously just the two, and also able to carry those over after playing any chips. 

Plus a new chip available in January, currently a mystery what it will be ???

Haaland very expensive this time round, can you do without him ??? 

Bring it on, and good luck to all

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Soulfusion said:

I'm in and looking to improve on mid table position last time around. However gone without Haaland or Salah. Inspired or idiotic? Time will tell

Screenshot 2024-08-13 194822.png

I've toyed with having both Haaland and Salah, and just one ??? Still undecided.....Your's looks quite balanced, but Walker, Foden & Watkins are all slight doubts for GW1......great picks but maybe not match fit ??

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Very bad first squad pick for me with players being loaned out elsewhere, injured or dropped. Haaland is just about keeping me in it. Too early for a wildcard and I don't think I can anyway this season.

Social source share

24 minutes ago, Daved said:

Very bad first squad pick for me with players being loaned out elsewhere, injured or dropped. Haaland is just about keeping me in it. Too early for a wildcard and I don't think I can anyway this season.

Never too early to wildcard....if it needs it....i'm planning to after this GW. Just want one more week of selections and the transfer window over

Social source share

29 minutes ago, Girthdevon said:

Never too early to wildcard....if it needs it....i'm planning to after this GW. Just want one more week of selections and the transfer window over

What's up Gareth? are you panicking because you're 5th after two weeks? 🤣

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!